Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Alaska Airlines' Latest Flight Deals to Hawaii Are Based on the Size of the Surf
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/04/2019 12:46 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/04/2019 12:46 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

https://www.alaskaair.com/cont...res||-prodID:Awareness

Swell Deals
Through November 8, 2019, bigger waves mean bigger discounts on Hawaii flights.
Catch a swell deal to surf Hawaii. The bigger the waves, the more you'll save on flights to and from Lihue, Kona, Maui, and Honolulu for travel between November 4-20, 2019.

Discount amounts are determined by the predicted heights of upcoming swells from our gnarly friends at Surfline. Check out their live surf conditions for Hawaii "This indicates a link to an external site that may not meet accessibility guidelines.".

How much will you save? If the maximum swell height** is:

0 to 10ft = 10% off
11 to 15ft = 15% off
16 to 20ft = 20% off
21ft or more = 30% off

Book your surf escape before this swell (deal) passes - our offer ends November 8, 2019.

Here's how it works:

1. In the booking form on this page, enter your departure city and your destination. Remember, at least of one these must be Lihue (LIH), Kona (KOA), Maui (OGG), or Honolulu (HNL).
2. Add departure and return dates between November 4 - November 20, 2019, and select the number of travelers.
3. Make sure that the discount code SURFLINE15 is appearing in the discount code field, and then click "Find flights" to start saving.

Finish your surf escape.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 11/04/2019 02:27 PM

Long Beard

Joined Forum: 05/13/2007

Nice. I just flew one way to HI on American for $304 + $30 for board bag. 1 quick layover in Dallas. Saw some cheaper flights, but lagged and the price went up. I do like flying Alaskan when the price is right. Last I checked their board bag fee was $100.

R I P Mama G.

@Salt.And.Savagery.Fishing

@Laserwolf.Laserwolf
 11/06/2019 02:10 PM

Joined Forum: 01/26/2005

hit me up next time, B.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
 11/06/2019 07:46 PM

Julianuribe23

Joined Forum: 05/21/2012

Originally posted by: Long Beard Nice. I just flew one way to HI on American for $304 + $30 for board bag. 1 quick layover in Dallas. Saw some cheaper flights, but lagged and the price went up. I do like flying Alaskan when the price is right. Last I checked their board bag fee was $100.
It's $30. Counts as a checked bag. It states it on their flight and that's also what they charged me when I flew with them this past summer
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .