Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump Barrs Mueller from Testifying
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/07/2019 07:24 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/07/2019 07:24 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Makes you wonder why, since it's the perfect opportunity to expose the Deep State spying conspiracy and prove Hillary conspired with the Russians.

Maybe he's afraid of bad press? I think so.

Trump is afraid of Mueller testifying, the AP reports.

Trump has "stewed for days" over coverage Mueller will get, and he "fears a repeat" of the Michael Cohen testimony, but "bigger," according to AP, citing multiple sources

http://apnews.com/3ef5e453bd0e4a1087cfdc0e144a708c

Congress preparing for Mueller to testify May 15th. Word is, he's planning to resign if necessary on the 14th.
 05/07/2019 07:39 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I think he can rest easy. The trumpists don't care what he did, he could make himself emperor for life and they would applaud.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/07/2019 08:37 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Makes you wonder why, since it's the perfect opportunity to expose the Deep State spying conspiracy and prove Hillary conspired with the Russians. Maybe he's afraid of bad press? I think so.
Trump is afraid of Mueller testifying, the AP reports. Trump has "stewed for days" over coverage Mueller will get, and he "fears a repeat" of the Michael Cohen testimony, but "bigger," according to AP, citing multiple sources
http://apnews.com/3ef5e453bd0e4a1087cfdc0e144a708c Congress preparing for Mueller to testify May 15th. Word is, he's planning to resign if necessary on the 14th.
Most likely because he is sick and tired of this BS. Now, I realize that progs love nothing more to have themselves, and their family, friends and colleagues very publically investigated for 2 years, have their entire lives upended, and spend millions of dollars in legal fees. Thus, when the investigation is over and they are declared completely clean, they happily volunteer to undergo further investigation. Most people, however, don't feel that way. Try to understand that you guys aren't the norm.

I :heart; Q
 05/07/2019 08:38 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I think he can rest easy. The trumpists don't care what he did, he could make himself emperor for life and they would applaud.
I wouldn't. But if he were to throw all the progs out of the country, I might.

I :heart; Q
 05/07/2019 09:02 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: tpapabloMost likely because he is sick and tired of this BS.
Yeah, I'm sure this is the case with a guy that loves nothing more than getting attention 24/7
 05/07/2019 09:12 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

None of you all that were fine with Obama using executive privilege in the fast and furious bullshit, have any room what so ever to talk shit about this.

Personally, I had a problem with Obama doing it AND I have a problem with the tangerine tornado doing it.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 05/07/2019 10:58 AM

3rdworldlover

The difference is F&F wasn't a matter directly involving the POTUS.

Nixon and Clinton both had their executive privilege claims overturned in court because they were using it to protect themselves.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .