Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Gato Heroi Surfboards for sale - 9'9 Dagger and 9'6 Smooth Op
Topic Summary: New 9'9 Dagger model and 9'6 Smooth Op ridden 3 times
Created On: 08/19/2019 07:22 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/19/2019 07:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

roguewave

Joined Forum: 03/18/2015

Hi everyone, I used to own a surf shop in Charleston SC called Rogue Wave. you can now find me on IG @roguewavess. Any who, I have a couple amazing boards from Robbie Kegel - Gato Heroi, one is a Smooth Operator and the other is the Dagger model. The smooth op is the pin tail, and I've ridden it 3 times ,i'm too heavy for it :-(, it's 9'6 and approx 2 7/8". The other is a new never ridden 9'9 dagger model. I intended to never part with these two, but some things have come up and I need to move them... Ok so check out the pics and hit me up. Here is more info: Trying to recoup cost minus shipping. The first one is a 9'9 dagger model unridden $1300 and $150 for the bag made from VTG sail cloth badass). The second one I've ridden 3 times - no dings no pressure dents. It has a glass on fin, super rad $1200 (cost was $1400). The bag for it is VTG Sail cloth (both bags are one of a kind Gato creations excellent quality). Trying to get $2500 for the boards and I'll throw in the bags ($300 was wholesale on the bags). FOR PICTURES PLEASE SEE MY INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/p/B1UeQ_sBDSB/

-------------------------
Let's Surf Soon,

Rogue Boyderline
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .