Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I just had to forward this from jamboards, , , , , , so true!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/29/2019 06:23 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 I just had to forward this from jamboards, , , , , , so true!   - dingpatch - 10/29/2019 06:23 AM  
 I just had to forward this from jamboards, , , , , , so true!   - johnnyboy - 10/30/2019 06:26 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/29/2019 06:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Overheard outside Cafe Intelligentsia Sunset Junction: "I don't want the artisan, organic, sustainably-grown, bells-and-whistles coffee with fucking oat milk, or the cold-ass acai bowl that's like a retraction, like saying no to life. I want a bottomless cup of Folgers, and I want comfort food with shitloads of butter and salt and ketchup and fat. And I want the big-titted waitress who flirts and acknowledges that I'm a man and she's a woman and there's this dance, or at least there used to be. I want something like my mom, but with the sexual tension turned way up, and I want to walk out of there with a full belly, and a hard-on."

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 10/30/2019 06:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That's definitely a tall order, ahem, so to speak.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .