Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/29/2018 06:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - 3rdworldlover - 10/29/2018 06:49 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Fish Killer - 10/29/2018 06:57 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - cheaterfiveo - 10/29/2018 08:15 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Cole - 10/29/2018 09:29 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Fish Killer - 10/30/2018 03:54 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - cheaterfiveo - 10/30/2018 03:11 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - miker - 10/30/2018 04:23 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Cole - 10/30/2018 05:08 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Fish Killer - 10/30/2018 05:16 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Cole - 10/30/2018 05:38 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Fish Killer - 10/30/2018 07:08 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - 3rdworldlover - 10/30/2018 07:54 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - fishkller - 10/30/2018 08:02 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Greensleeves - 10/30/2018 08:16 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Pagerow - 10/30/2018 11:07 AM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - wtf - 10/30/2018 12:07 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - tpapablo - 10/30/2018 12:29 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - RustyTruck - 10/30/2018 01:17 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - Fish Killer - 10/30/2018 01:19 PM  
 "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."   - fishkller - 10/30/2018 03:53 PM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/29/2018 06:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me. I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me."

While speaking Monday at the Boston Lawyers chapter of the Federalist Society, Attorney General Jeff Sessions responded harshly to a man who interrupted his speech and called on him to repent, according to a tweet from ABC News. "Brother Jeff, as a fellow United Methodist I call upon you to repent, to care for those in need, to remember that when you do not care for others, you are wounding the body of Christ," the man said, after reciting a Bible verse.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/r...ll-upon-you-to-repent

Jeff Sessions responds to protesters: "I don't believe there's anything in my theology that says a secular nationstate cannot have lawful laws to control immigration ... not immoral, not indecent and not unkind to state what your laws are and then set about to enforce them"

Interesting! Now we are a secular state?

10/29/2018 06:57 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

"I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me. I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me."

This does not pertain to MS13 members....murderers, rapists, criminals.....

Are you claiming that Jesus would allow just anyone to walk over the border to do unthinkable things to our innocent people?

If you say yes you are a liar.

If you say no then explain how you will sort them out!

FOOL!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/29/2018 08:15 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Nobody is stopping you. Dig deep, follow your conviction be active words are cheap
 10/29/2018 09:29 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Are you claiming that Jesus would allow just anyone to walk over the border to do unthinkable things to our innocent people?

FOOL!

What did Jesus say to the murderer on the cross?

I was right.
 10/30/2018 03:54 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: Fish Killer

FOOL!

What did Jesus say to the murderer on the cross?

Idiot!

The person on the cross next to Jesus , who Jesus forgave, was not a murderer he was a thief.

There were TWO of them....one REPENTANT and one NOT Repentant!

The REPENTANT one could hear Jesus talking to those around him, as Jesus was teaching them even until his death.

He acknowledged the existence of God.

He believed in a standard of right and wrong.

He confessed that he and his companion had transgressed divine law.

He conceded they were being punished "justly."

Additionally, he confessed the innocence of Christ.

The Teacher had done "nothing amiss." And remember, the Lord was being crucified for his affirmation of being the "Son of the Blessed One" (Mk. 14:61, 62).

The robber's statement, therefore, is basically an acknowledgement of the truth of Jesus' claim.

Then consider this. The penitent thief believed that Christ was a "king" and that this act of murder would not terminate the Savior's life.

Rather, the Lord would "come in [his] kingdom." And he was confident that Jesus would be able to bless him in that future state.

At the very least, these expressions indicate that the thief believed it was possible to have association with the Lord after both of them were dead.

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/30/2018 03:11 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Now you are a follower or just a quoter
 10/30/2018 04:23 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Interesting! Now we are a secular state?

What do you mean now? We always have been. Duh.
 10/30/2018 05:08 AM

Cole

So none of these will be forgiven if the ask Jesus to come into their hearts?

I was right.
 10/30/2018 05:16 AM

Fish Killer

So none of these will be forgiven if they ask Jesus to come into their hearts?

One has to ask....genuinely with a repentant heart.

Jesus isn't a chump dupe...like you.

He actually knows who is or isn't a liar.

Good luck with that.

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/30/2018 05:38 AM

Cole

Jesus isn't a chump dupe

According to your twisted, sick view of Christianity he is.

I was right.
 10/30/2018 07:08 AM

Fish Killer

Jesus isn't a chump dupe
According to your twisted, sick view of Christianity he is.

Actually with your black is white, wrong is right and the sun rises in the west crap....no....Jesus is spot on!

NO you dont allow thieves, murderers and rapist open passage over our boarder and free reign to spend our tax money on crack and I-phones.

No it's NOT ok for them to come and rape, pillage and murder!

Jesus isn't a fool like YOU are!

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/30/2018 at 01:11 PM by Fish Killer
 10/30/2018 07:54 AM

3rdworldlover

Watch the video, and notice the contrasting treatment of the two pastors. One was booed, hissed, shouted down, and even told to "go home."
 10/30/2018 08:02 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Jesus also allowed a prositute to wash his feet with her tears in public.

(he also likely married her, but that's another story)

it's ironic that after all this time, many "christians" still don't comprehend the most basic and important element of their religion.

When America was "great"
 10/30/2018 08:16 AM

Greensleeves

Guppy guzzler and spankit afraid of MS-13! A practically fictitious gang used to scare hateful impotent codgers... Sad
 10/30/2018 11:07 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Even Fox News gets it right once in a blue moon

"There is no invasion. No one is coming to get you. There is nothing at all to worry about."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 10/30/2018 12:07 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

More fake christians. FK and others like him are a shit stain on the religion they think they are following...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/30/2018 12:29 PM

tpapablo

Did someone slip some hallucinogens into my tea or am I seeing progs advocating for Christianity guiding our government's actions? What next? Sessions should ban abortion because Christianity would forbid it? Wow! Looks like progs are finally getting with the program.

I :heart; Q
 10/30/2018 01:17 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Did someone slip some hallucinogens into my tea or am I seeing progs advocating for Christianity guiding our government's actions?

What next? Sessions should ban abortion because Christianity would forbid it? Wow! Looks like progs are finally getting with the program.

Christianity? No.

Ethics and morality? Yes.

Jesus was an historical person, and from what I've read I don't see him taking kindly to Sessions or trump and their treatment of these suffering people.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/30/2018 01:19 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Did someone slip some hallucinogens into my tea or am I seeing progs advocating for Christianity guiding our government's actions?

What next? Sessions should ban abortion because Christianity would forbid it? Wow! Looks like progs are finally getting with the program.

Christianity? No.

Ethics and morality? Yes.

Jesus was an historical person, and from what I've read I don't see him taking kindly to Sessions or trump and their treatment of these suffering people.

Better go back then and read some more of the Bible.....

4 pages of things that only you like arent enough.

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/30/2018 03:53 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

No. You are making huge leaps to stupid conclusions as usual.

Also as usual, Cheater's post sounds like he's drunk.

When America was "great"
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .