Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,
Topic Summary: man would only have four years left to live.”
Created On: 02/21/2019 05:00 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - SlimyBritches - 02/21/2019 05:00 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - Pagerow - 02/21/2019 07:57 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - tpapablo - 02/21/2019 08:26 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - Greensleeves - 02/21/2019 08:31 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - tpapablo - 02/21/2019 09:04 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - RustyTruck - 02/21/2019 09:17 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - tpapablo - 02/21/2019 03:29 PM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - RiddleMe - 02/21/2019 03:52 PM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - RustyTruck - 02/21/2019 04:00 PM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - tpapablo - 02/22/2019 07:21 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - StirfryMcflurry - 02/22/2019 06:00 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - SlimyBritches - 02/21/2019 12:04 PM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - tpapablo - 02/21/2019 03:16 PM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - SlimyBritches - 02/21/2019 05:11 PM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - Fish Killer - 02/21/2019 08:26 PM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - Cole - 02/22/2019 04:13 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - tpapablo - 02/22/2019 07:00 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - Greensleeves - 02/22/2019 07:08 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - RustyTruck - 02/22/2019 07:20 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - tpapablo - 02/22/2019 07:44 AM  
 "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth,   - Cole - 02/22/2019 01:05 PM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/21/2019 05:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

02/21/2019 07:57 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Wasps and other insects also polinate plants, however, not nearly as efficiently, nor in the same numbers.

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/21/2019 08:26 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Noticed that a lot of this happened under Obama's reign of error. So maybe we should reevaluate. You can never go too wrong doing the opposite of that idiot. Bees are hanging in there. If any of you progs want some proof of that, come over to my farm. I have about 200 hives there. I'll even let you rock the hives so that you can satisfy yourselves that the colonies are vigorous.

I :heart; Q
 02/21/2019 08:31 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

From Obama - "Oh no, it's a bee. That's OK, guys. Bees are good, they won't land on you. They won't sting you, they'll be OK,"

Edited: 02/21/2019 at 08:31 AM by Greensleeves
 02/21/2019 09:04 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves From Obama - "Oh no, it's a bee. That's OK, guys. Bees are good, they won't land on you. They won't sting you, they'll be OK,"
Yeah, and then the two-faced bastards unleashed poison on them. What a dirt bag.

02/21/2019 09:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Noticed that a lot of this happened under Obama's reign of error. So maybe we should reevaluate. You can never go too wrong doing the opposite of that idiot.

Bees are hanging in there. If any of you progs want some proof of that, come over to my farm. I have about 200 hives there. I'll even let you rock the hives so that you can satisfy yourselves that the colonies are vigorous.

"... indicates that sulfoxaflor was approved on 16.2 million acres of cotton and sorghum crops in 2018 on an emergency basis. Emergency approvals were granted in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia."

Hope your bees aren't downwind of any coton or sorghum farms.
Sounds like this sulfoxaflor will bring bees to their knees.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/21/2019 03:29 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: tpapablo Noticed that a lot of this happened under Obama's reign of error. So maybe we should reevaluate. You can never go too wrong doing the opposite of that idiot. Bees are hanging in there. If any of you progs want some proof of that, come over to my farm. I have about 200 hives there. I'll even let you rock the hives so that you can satisfy yourselves that the colonies are vigorous.
"... indicates that sulfoxaflor was approved on 16.2 million acres of cotton and sorghum crops in 2018 on an emergency basis. Emergency approvals were granted in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia." Hope your bees aren't downwind of any coton or sorghum farms. Sounds like this sulfoxaflor will bring bees to their knees.
They're not. But, I have informed the powers that be that they shan't spray anything over or near my property, including pesticides for mosquitoes. I have, instead, employed bats, dragon flies and mosquito fish to combat those prog-like creatures. They seem to do a pretty good job. And my farm is organic, so no pesticides from me.

02/21/2019 03:52 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

pesticides, the mites, and the virus together have put bee populations on the brink. they go, we go. well maybe not all of us
 02/21/2019 04:00 PM

RustyTruck

Noticed that a lot of this happened under Obama's reign of error. So maybe we should reevaluate. You can never go too wrong doing the opposite of that idiot.

Bees are hanging in there. If any of you progs want some proof of that, come over to my farm. I have about 200 hives there. I'll even let you rock the hives so that you can satisfy yourselves that the colonies are vigorous.

"... indicates that sulfoxaflor was approved on 16.2 million acres of cotton and sorghum crops in 2018 on an emergency basis. Emergency approvals were granted in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia."

Hope your bees aren't downwind of any coton or sorghum farms.

Sounds like this sulfoxaflor will bring bees to their knees.

They're not. But, I have informed the powers that be that they shan't spray anything over or near my property, including pesticides for mosquitoes. I have, instead, employed bats, dragon flies and mosquito fish to combat those prog-like creatures. They seem to do a pretty good job. And my farm is organic, so no pesticides from me.

You're a closet hippie prog, obviously. Take a bath and get a haircut.

But seriously, why would you advocate for all the political policies of environmental destruction but try to avoid them yourself?
You celebrate destruction but want to save yourself? That's dark, so tell us it ain't so.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

02/22/2019 07:21 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo Noticed that a lot of this happened under Obama's reign of error. So maybe we should reevaluate. You can never go too wrong doing the opposite of that idiot. Bees are hanging in there. If any of you progs want some proof of that, come over to my farm. I have about 200 hives there. I'll even let you rock the hives so that you can satisfy yourselves that the colonies are vigorous.
"... indicates that sulfoxaflor was approved on 16.2 million acres of cotton and sorghum crops in 2018 on an emergency basis. Emergency approvals were granted in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia." Hope your bees aren't downwind of any coton or sorghum farms. Sounds like this sulfoxaflor will bring bees to their knees.
You're a closet hippie prog, obviously. Take a bath and get a haircut. But seriously, why would you advocate for all the political policies of environmental destruction but try to avoid them yourself? You celebrate destruction but want to save yourself? That's dark, so tell us it ain't so.
I don't. Y'all have somehow talked yourself into belief that we deplorables want to destroy the environment. That isn't the case. In fact, that would be crazy. We are every bit environmentally conscious as you guys. The only debate is at the margins, i.e., is something that is present at 1 part per trillion, and which has not been shown to cause any problems, a good reason to shut down an important industry. By the bye, bees have been doing much better the last few years. The collapse of the bee population scare has largely receded. Ours are doing fine. They are really cool animals.

02/22/2019 06:00 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

eric, the half a bee
 02/21/2019 12:04 PM

SlimyBritches

I'll quote your party's 08 response to your stupid beginning sentence. "You can't blame the last president for what's happening now."
 02/21/2019 03:16 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches
I'll quote your party's 08 response to your stupid beginning sentence. "You can't blame the last president for what's happening now."
I am not. I took the point of your post to be that the evil Trump is poisoning the land and killing all the bees. My point is that so did Obama. Didn't hear anyone complaining when that supreme jackass was doing it. That being the case, it would seem that you don't give a damn about the bees but, instead, you simply want to trash Trump.

02/21/2019 05:11 PM

SlimyBritches

I am not. I took the point of your post to be that the evil Trump is poisoning the land and killing all the bees. My point is that so did Obama. Didn't hear anyone complaining when that supreme jackass was doing it. That being the case, it would seem that you don't give a damn about the bees but, instead, you simply want to trash Trump.

YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly stated, "Noticed that a lot of this happened under Obama's reign of error." Which is Repugnican for THE BLACK GUY DID IT!" I rest my case!
 02/21/2019 08:26 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly stated, "Noticed that a lot of this happened under Obama's reign of error." Which is Repugnican for THE BLACK GUY DID IT!" I rest my case!

There you go putting words in other peoples mouths that never existed!

That makes you an ASSHOLE!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/22/2019 04:13 AM

Cole

200 hives? How many acres do you pollinate?

I work around massive farms and groves and they have no where near that many.

I was right.

Edited: 02/22/2019 at 04:14 AM by Cole
 02/22/2019 07:00 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
200 hives? How many acres do you pollinate? I work around massive farms and groves and they have no where near that many.
True. I lease them out to groves and other farms. My place is primarily cattle and soon to be goats. Only have an acre or so under cultivation. But everything on that acre damn sure gets pollinated.

02/22/2019 07:08 AM

Greensleeves

02/22/2019 07:20 AM

RustyTruck

Well just remember, if those bees turn on you, your firearms are useless against them.

02/22/2019 07:44 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Well just remember, if those bees turn on you, your firearms are useless against them.
Yeah, sometimes I worry about that. I always mentally keep in mind the quickest way to the nearest pond. They generally don't bother you, but if they get riled up ....

02/22/2019 01:05 PM

Cole

They will wait you out in a pond. Run and keep running.

That being said, Scott cut the shit out of environmental funding and Trump is making a mockery of the EPA and everything else to do with the environment, so you can skip the 'we care for it too' bullshit. Your vote says it all.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .