Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: FS - 6' 8" Rusty Torsion Spring Smoothie
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/31/2019 08:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 FS - 6' 8" Rusty Torsion Spring Smoothie   - monoman - 08/31/2019 08:41 AM  
 FS - 6' 8" Rusty Torsion Spring Smoothie   - monoman - 09/14/2019 06:22 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/31/2019 08:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

monoman

Joined Forum: 05/09/2006

Surfboard - 6' 8" Rusty Torsion Spring Smoothie with tail pad.

Get ready for the Dorian swell and peak hurricane season! It is used but like new. It has only been out for 2 or 3 sessions. It has a tail pad but you need to supply your own fins (Futures) and leash. I am only selling it because I lost a bunch of weight so I need something smaller. This board alone sells for almost $900 new. Selling for $600 or best offer. Cash only and you pick up. Make my weight loss your gain. You won't find a better deal. I'm in Jupiter.

Description from the Rusty site.
"The Piranha was one of our most popular designs. It was primarily built for small surf, but it ended up being a very versatile board. We have re-tooled this design with a clean, full, round pin, and are calling it the Smoothie. It has a timeless outline designed to accommodate a wide range of conditions. The bottom starts with a slight roll in the nose transitioning to a light single through the center. This shallow single blends into a sunken double concave in front of the fins and an elevated double concave between the fins that finally ends in a double barrel vee of the tail. If you can't appreciate the tech talk, just know that the board surfs fast & smooth." https://www.rustysurfboards.com/torsion-spring-smoothie/

"The idea behind the Torsion Spring is to create a one piece hull where the left side talks to the right side with dynamic flex without losing kinetic energy from the wave. This core gives you the quiet, smooth, feeling of a polyurethane board but the lightness of an EPS board. Fully waterproof, if you get a small ding, you don't have to worry about ending your session. The Carbon Kevlar tape used along the rail in this 3D perimeter reinforced construction resists buckling. The way it wraps onto the top of the tail in the fin zone frees the tail up and provides extra rebound out of turns. Biaxial cloth is used to increase compression resistance without noticeably affecting the flex." https://www.rustysurfboards.com/torsion-spring/

IMGURImages here because I am FuseTalk forum challenged: https://imgur.com/a/7F3rqju

-------------------------
* 10' 4" PSH SUP
* 9' 6" Takayama Model T
* 9' 4" Fox "Billy D"
* 6' Lost PJ HP Round

Edited: 08/31/2019 at 10:36 AM by monoman
 09/14/2019 06:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

monoman

Joined Forum: 05/09/2006

SOLD! Thanks 2ndlight.

-------------------------
* 10' 4" PSH SUP
* 9' 6" Takayama Model T
* 9' 4" Fox "Billy D"
* 6' Lost PJ HP Round
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .