Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Robert Rohmann Fundraiser
Topic Summary: Metal Surfing Prints and More
Created On: 05/23/2016 11:04 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/23/2016 11:04 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

colesurfin

Joined Forum: 03/30/2010

I know Roberts gofundme has already been posted on here but Im hoping to spark a little more interest with some Metal Prints.. as I know 2ndlight is a surfing based form I have still included many types of my photo work to showcase in case people are interested in prints besides surfing.. Here is my post.. 

Alright its time to sell some prints for a good cause!! 

As many of you know our good friend Robert Rohmann is in the hospital with a rare condition known as CTEPH. If you don't know Robert or his family, they are some of the most giving people you can meet in this world. The community has already shown an immense amount of support, but I figured we could do something interesting and continue the support.

Donations in these amounts will receive a metal, ready to hang, print of their choice.. Here are the details.. 

$100 - 8"x12" ($68 donation)
$200 - 12"x18" ($145 donation) 
$300 - 16"x24" ($200 donation)

These values cover only the cost of the print, and your donation amount. Nothing more. 

Contact me at colealcock@gmail.com or feel free to call me at any time of the day at 321-288-6086 to choose a print and to make a donation to the cause. If there isn't a photo in this batch that interests you I have tons more, just let me know what exactly you are looking for.. 
Thank you everyone.

A Day out on the Water with Robert.. 

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .