Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: One bad apple spoils RCs access
Topic Summary: letter of trespass authority/ towing now in effect
Created On: 09/16/2017 07:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/22/2017 06:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

satbch

Joined Forum: 09/19/2006

rc I have the upmost respect for you and I wasn't trying to stir anything up regarding my question and probably should have asked you in person about the incident. I was curious if you saw the incident happen or you were told what happened. I'll ask you about it next time I see you.
 09/22/2017 09:07 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The owners were being WAY more than tolerant for a long period of time - and were actually being excellent hosts to be quite frank..

If you personally owned the property, would you tolerate the way they, and the property, was being treated?

How would any of you have reacted if it was your own property? Tell the truth out loud and shame the devil.

Trash strewn about, stacked parking, people taking their spots next to the building?

We all gradually started using the place like it was public property and we had a right to be there - we never had any 'right' ever - period.

They put trashcans etc on the boardwalk.  

Wonder why they ended up doing that? Who do you thing emptied them? Did you? the city? F no...

It was getting out of control.. Beer cases filling up the trashcans so there was not room for trash.. Trash on the ground.. Party central..

Do you think that they would have reacted differently if someone came after the hurricanes and asked if they could help with the cleanup..

This whole thing could have gone in a totally different direction..

And the fact that he ran as a dem against posie in '14 is being taken as a 'negative' strike against him? Really?

I wonder how posie would have treated us if he owner the place? Hmmmm.... I really don't have to think that hard or long about that..  No brainer there!! You know to vote for next time.. Remember the name..

-------------------------
There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 09/22/2017 at 09:16 AM by surfsail
 09/22/2017 09:39 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"ran as a dem against posie in '14"  =  Hero

09/22/2017 10:14 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Honestly I would have stopped people from parking a long, long time ago. There were enough people being disrespectful to the property and leaving trash to warrant it ages ago.
 09/22/2017 10:59 AM

SoHiGH

Joined Forum: 07/10/2015

Thinning the herd... Puff puff, pass

-------------------------
 09/22/2017 04:54 PM

rc

Joined Forum: 01/02/2006

Originally posted by: bluestreak

Originally posted by: RegularJoe  
Originally posted by: rc your guy just took a natural resource from us, the surfers,
I didn't want to participate in this thread, but to complain about having something "taken" that was never yours is ridiculous.

I'm afraid i would have to concur.

I will field your questions and comments one by one as they trickle in.

Mr bluestreak: the owners allowed us access unabated for 12 years. Yes we know it's their property. To suddenly claim assault or whatever they want to call it after 144+ months of access is ridiculous.
I repeat for the numb minded, we get it. Surfing is not a crime, don't make it one.
Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done.
 09/22/2017 04:58 PM

rc

Originally posted by: miker

Honestly I would have stopped people from parking a long, long time ago. There were enough people being disrespectful to the property and leaving trash to warrant it ages ago.

Miker, yes me too, but they didn't even as much as I predicted they would and should have. I thought ultra wealthy folks should just put up an electrical gate, but ... they didn't and now they have unsightly, lame orange cones.
It's beyond explanation.
 09/22/2017 04:58 PM

rc

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

"ran as a dem against posie in '14"  =  Hero

NSR cowboy
FORUMS : Surfing : One bad apple spoils RCs access

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .