Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Localism in PR?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/05/2019 07:39 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2019 05:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SurferMic

Joined Forum: 06/30/2012

Edited: 02/19/2019 at 05:25 AM by SurferMic
 02/19/2019 06:21 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

Originally posted by: oldsufr3 At Jobos a few years ago and saw a surf instructor paddle out from a distance with an ankle leash on BOTH legs. The wife ask me and I just guess he is helping the student get outside. Later I realize it's a ankle monitor. Big dude. I stay clear.
BAHAHAHAHAH
 04/09/2019 01:20 PM

e11even

Joined Forum: 02/20/2014

Was in Rincon last week and saw some of this. It was my first time there and anytime I travel somewhere I never paddle up to the top of the point or peak and always hang back a bit. There was only three locals on the point at Marias and I was sitting inside of them picking off the waves they missed and then a gringo paddles right toward the peak and a big local tells him to F off and that he cant surf the point and yells at him to paddle away. I was wondering why there was only a few guys on the peak lol. Saw him do it again to another guy. This guy was definitely not in his 20's probably late 30's or 40's. But hey I get it when a bunch of idiot tourist come and take over your break everyday. That place is up there with Tamarindo with the amount of idiot adult learner surfer kooks. Got hit twice by idots bailing there damn longboards.

-------------------------

-

FORUMS : Surfing : Localism in PR?

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .