Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "Surfwise"
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/02/2008 08:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/20/2017 04:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I'm not sure how well I would have handled my parents getting busy ten or so feet away. Just imagine laying in the dark and being gently swayed by the motion of the pushin.

-------------------------
I was right.
 07/20/2017 05:16 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Surfing an epic head high day at the old Patrick/Space/No/Dis-a Pier and a rickety RV, boards stacked like cord wood on the roof, rumbles into the parking lot. Then like clowns spilling outta a tiny car, people of all ages pile out, unload the boards, scramble down the rocks (no boardwalk & stairs in those prehistoric days) and head for the surf.

Their is an audible grown from the manageable group that has been sharing the epic head high day ....... bleeping insta crowd!!!!!

But the interlopers all paddle out as a group away from the current manageable group and proceed to share waves with themselves, whoop&holler and have a big ol time.

It was the Paskowitz's

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 07/20/2017 11:39 AM

johnnyboy

See that's the thing I cant square with all of the dysfunction. There had to be so many great moments surfing punctuating the long hours in cramped tight spaces. And I think it did have a big effect on the kids to have loud sex every night. Most kids have a story about walking in on it or hearing it once or twice, for them it was literally every night. That's got to wear you down. They also said that they didn't have enough clothes to get them all dressed at one time. That's tough. Its hard to believe they kept it together so long. In spite of it all, they had something beautiful.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/20/2017 01:39 PM

rathunter

Joined Forum: 09/22/2011

Best part of the film is when the old men talk about Doc's sexual escapades....ROFLMFAO

11/23/2017 04:10 PM

johnnyboy

I may have to watch it again.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : Surfing : "Surfwise"

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .