Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: wierd florida
Topic Summary: post wierd FLA news here
Created On: 10/09/2012 05:55 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/09/2012 05:55 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Cali has nothing on the bath salt state... Man dies after eating live roaches in Miami ... see Yahoo news if you think you need to...

-------------------------
Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 10/10/2012 07:36 AM

DHodges34

Joined Forum: 07/31/2003

This thread would be great for a rousing game of "Florida or Ohio?"
 10/10/2012 07:40 AM

bob3000

with all due respect, OHIO has nothing on FLA. This just in from Ocala...

A farmhand accused of a sex act with a miniature donkey named Doodle refused a plea deal from the state Tuesday and said he plans to take his case to trial. ----Ocala.com if you want the hole story!

10/10/2012 08:39 AM

bus

Joined Forum: 10/01/2007

He diddled Doodle...

10/10/2012 06:25 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

And, God Damn It, once again I wish there was a print copy of this somewhere, , , , Printed in the old "Today"(?).

Something about a Sears Repair man, a Sears Repair van, a cat, duct tape, and sodomy. . . . .

Dora Hates You

Edited: 11/02/2012 at 06:57 AM by dingpatch
 10/10/2012 07:12 PM

bob3000

I don't expect this will last much longer ... Alligators and pool parties... great idea, riiiight???alligators at pool parties Carl Hiaasen is chuckling..

10/17/2012 02:45 PM

ChapmansOwl

Joined Forum: 07/23/2012

10/21/2012 05:26 PM

bob3000

10/21/12 ......TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Two off-duty Florida law-enforcement officers fatally shot an armed, naked woman who confronted them at a social gathering Saturday, authorities said. The shooting occurred at about 1:15 p.m. Saturday in Hernando County, north of Tampa. The county sheriff's office said in a news release that the men were approached by an "armed, naked and irrational female."

10/22/2012 04:41 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Originally posted by: dingpatch And, God Damn It, once again I wish there was a print copy of this somewhere, , , , Printed in the old "Today". Something about a Sears Repair man, a Sears Repair van, a cat, duct tape, and sodomy. . . . .

I'll vouch for this.  A copy of the story was pinned up in a workshop I used to visit.  I think the guy was busted over in viera or suntree.  The FK'ing freak duct taped the cat to the steering wheel and was caught sodomizing the critter.  Poor cat, must of hurt like hell when they pulled that duct tape off.  Probably had to wear a little kitty diaper for a while, too....

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 10/22/2012 05:04 PM

bob3000

what do ya know...straight out of Title town, gainesville sun . com has this just in: Truck backs over head of one of UF's 'Jersey Shore twins'.... Monday, October 22, 2012 at 11:18 a.m. The comments are always interesting.

10/23/2012 05:55 AM

Tomkat

Joined Forum: 12/06/2003

Pennsylvania is a close third.........

Relative shoots costumed girl after mistaking her for a skunk

A little girl was fighting for her life early Monday after she was shot outside a Halloween party by a relative who mistook her costume for a skunk.

Police in western Pennsylvania's New Sewickley Township said the 9-year-old girl was dressed in black with a black hat for the Saturday evening party.

As the two to three dozen guests milled about, the girl went to hide on the edge of a hill.

It was past 8 p.m. and the sun had long set. A relative spotted the dark figure in the distance, mistook it for a skunk and fired his shotgun, said Officer Greg Carney with the township police.

The girl was hit in the neck, back and arm - and flown to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, about 30 miles away. There, she remained in the intensive care unit, Carney said.

Police will determine later Monday whether they will charge the shooter, whom they did not name. Nor did they say how he was related to the girl.

They did add, however, that the man had not been drinking.

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each" - Henry David Thoreau
 11/02/2012 06:35 AM

Beavis

Joined Forum: 06/16/2009

man has sex with a miniature donkey named "Doodle". Marion County
 11/02/2012 08:44 AM

bob3000

Kinda late there, beavis. How about this - just in from TitleTown....."Paralyzed U.S. Army veteran Daniel Priotti has worn a uniform to celebrate Halloween for years with no problem. But trouble struck -- at the hands of a Marine veteran in a pink tutu -- early Thursday morning at the Pita Pit restaurant at 1702 W. University Ave. "I was in line waiting for food, and the next thing I know I'm holding my jaw because it hurt. My jaw and neck are still hurting," Priotti said Thursday afternoon. "I'm totally shocked that somebody would just come up to me and knock me out. The guy is an idiot. It is unbecoming of a Marine." The guy to whom Priotti referred is Christopher Dabney, who police say took offense at what Priotti was wearing - a uniform while in a wheelchair - and attacked Priotti in the restaurant at about 2:20 a.m."......

11/02/2012 02:59 PM

artman

Joined Forum: 03/10/2009

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Originally posted by: dingpatch And, God Damn It, once again I wish there was a print copy of this somewhere, , , , Printed in the old "Today". Something about a Sears Repair man, a Sears Repair van, a cat, duct tape, and sodomy. . . . .

I'll vouch for this.  A copy of the story was pinned up in a workshop I used to visit.  I think the guy was busted over in viera or suntree.  The FK'ing freak duct taped the cat to the steering wheel and was caught sodomizing the critter.  Poor cat, must of hurt like hell when they pulled that duct tape off.  Probably had to wear a little kitty diaper for a while, too....

It happened in Port St. John, I remember the Florida Today article was on weird happenings in brevard. There was another story about a living headless frog, they could only guess that it was a lawnmower accident and there was enough of a brain stem to allow the frog to get around. I think it was put into a shoebox to be turned over to a biologist and it somehow turned up missing.
 11/03/2012 04:25 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Gett'en all frothy with it in Starbucks

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 11/10/2012 06:49 PM

dingpatch

Doodle update!

Dora Hates You
 11/12/2012 07:37 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Can I Get An Amen

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 11/20/2012 07:00 AM

TyroneShoelaces

Joined Forum: 07/27/2009

This gem popped up on Florida Today beside the business section. Not that weird but really entertaining:

http://www.floridatoday.com/videonetwork/1974751348001?odyssey=mod|tvideo2|article

11/20/2012 08:30 AM

phreshmango

Joined Forum: 12/05/2005

umm wow......
 11/20/2012 10:39 AM

Uncle Salty

Joined Forum: 09/19/2005

"Was it pretty scarey?" Looked pretty scarey to me
FORUMS : NPNR : wierd florida

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .