Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Melbourne Athletic Club (MAC) (Special Offer for 2ndlighters)
Topic Summary: Opened July 1, located @1218 Sarno Rd. Melbourne
Created On: 07/10/2017 05:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/10/2017 05:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

MelbourneAthleticClub

Joined Forum: 07/05/2017

Fellow Forumers,

A new modernized training facility/gym has opened up here in Melbourne and is looking to set the standard for future gyms. We are locally owned and operated and are exclusive to Melbourne. We have implemented surf specific equipment to allow for surfers to train effectively when its flat.

Featuring a 50 yd turf track, MyZone technology throughout the gym, fitness studio, MAC attack room (localized, improved. and more affordable orange theory class), water propelled rowing machines, skill mills, steam rooms, free weight area, cardio area and much more...

App: MelbourneAthleticClub

We are offering personal training and group training as well, led by area-reknown trainer Terrance Scott.

As a member of the sales/marketing team here at the MAC, I, TAK (former 2ndlight alias) would like to extend an offer to my fellow forumers. Mention the forum and my name, Tyler Kelsey, and you will be awarded a 1 week free pass as well as a chance to demo the Myzone tech in the MAC attack class.

Cut to the B.S. TAK... okay okay. The costs are as follows (yoga classes, pilates, kickboxing, etc all included in membership, EXCEPT for MAC attack)

Monthtomonth- $45

12 month- $38

Student/senior (55+)- $30

First responder- $25

I also have corporate agreements that can drop the price to as much as $20 per month for you and your employess. 

For tours, questions, and inquiries, you may contact myself at tylerkelsey373@gmail.com

07/12/2017 01:59 PM

sharkey

Joined Forum: 01/07/2009

Hours?

07/12/2017 03:42 PM

MelbourneAthleticClub

Joined Forum: 07/05/2017

Weekdays: 530am-10pm 

Weekends: 7am-5pm

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .