Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sugar bowl.
Topic Summary: Wow.
Created On: 01/01/2019 08:32 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/01/2019 08:32 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Georgia got run off the field. Is this what happens when complacency, New Orleans and hubris combine?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/02/2019 07:30 AM

johnnyboy

I think Texas has arrived. Georgia is still plenty good but next year should be more competitive. Florida is somewhat back. Kentucky will not be the same losing its best snell and allen. LSU recruited well. Texas AM looks good. Alabama has the number one recruiting class. I would love to see Clemson best them but I don't think that will happen. UCF will continue to look great and they will be scheduling differently I would bet. Miami could surprise us next year. FSU will suck again and may not stop sucking for another year or even two. USF will be middle of the road. Notredame will beat everyone until the end of the year again. Ohio state will be ranked probably 20 or so and will fade without Meyer.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/02/2019 07:41 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Ask - then answer - your own question, bro!!??...
 01/02/2019 01:06 PM

johnnyboy

I guess I did. Good cAtch.

01/02/2019 01:33 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Colin Cowherd today said forget expanding playoff to eight teams, it should be only two, in this case Alabama vs. Clemson.

The other two of the four got beat up.

PS - Clemson doesn't impress me much. Their QB is overrated too.

Edited: 01/02/2019 at 01:34 PM by theglide
 01/03/2019 05:27 AM

Central Floridave

Clemson qb overrated? Did you watch the same game I did?

Texas beating Georgia is pretty big.

The Longhorns have been in the dumpster for awhile. That is a momentum shift for them. Dumping Charlie Strong and hiring Tom Hernan from Houston was a great move.

Texas takes next big step with Sugar Bowl triumph
http://www.expressnews.com/spo...l-triumph-13504793.php
 01/04/2019 07:09 AM

johnnyboy

I read that tickets to the Alabama Clemson game were not hard to come by and relatively cheap compared to years past. This redundant thing apparently has driven the demand down.

01/04/2019 07:11 AM

Central Floridave

Plus, the game is in California. Long travel and $$$. That is why I didn't go to the Fiesta Bowl. Bowl selection people need to wise up and make it driveable at least. Although I have some college student friends that made the long drive. I bet they are still on the road back.
 01/09/2019 10:10 AM

johnnyboy

Clemson QB now properly rated. Due the to NFL rules, he will be at Clemson for two more years. Damn. I don't see any team playing better than Clemson played at the championship. Its going to be a rough couple years for the rest of us.

01/09/2019 10:10 AM

johnnyboy

Clemson QB now properly rated. Due the to NFL rules, he will be at Clemson for two more years. Damn. I don't see any team playing better than Clemson played at the championship. Its going to be a rough couple years for the rest of us.

FORUMS : NPNR : Sugar bowl.

Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .