Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The college football championship
Topic Summary: Damn.
Created On: 01/07/2019 08:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/10/2019 10:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Fucking hopeless

-------------------------
"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 01/10/2019 10:46 AM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Why am i hopeless? My team finished ranked #11 and already getting some nods in the Too-Early 2019 polls. Which by the way the polls are very biased and subjective. But, a poll of what people are thinking. I'd be interested in where you would rank UCF. Something tells me you wouldn't have them ranked so high. Which in turn makes you hopeless as next year in my not so humble opinion, (which seems to be right lately), will be better in 2019 than in 2018. Time will tell. Good luck in your hopelessness...

Where are the Canes at? LOL. Suck to lose. Talk to me back in 2015 when UCF was 0-12. That hurt, I feel for you. Pulling for losers sucks and makes one have a tendency to shoot down other's success. Trust me I've been there.
 01/10/2019 11:25 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

ONE MORE DAMN TIME !!!! I won the collage bowl pick'em contest on this page 3 years in a row!! Do you think that was luck or a coincidence?? Or maybe, just maybe ..... I know what the hell I am talking about.

I take the emotion out and judge / pick based on knowledge and experience .... not bias and blind loyalty.

-------------------------
"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 01/10/2019 12:58 PM

garcia

Joined Forum: 03/12/2007

"Sort of like politics where you can show someone a stat or a result and the other person just cannot get over their perceive perception that they could be wrong, or were wrong". Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. In reading your posts, you seem to be saying that anybody who doesn't think UCF is the one and only true Natl Champ is a hater. I don't know how I could have rooted for UCF every single game and be considered a "hater". Logic 101 was missing from your curriculum, apparently. Step right up and drink the Kool-Aid, everybody, otherwise you are a "hater". One can be a fan, even a super fan, while still admitting reality.
 01/10/2019 01:06 PM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

LOL.

FORUMS : NPNR : The college football championship

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
145853 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)