Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: UF loses Felipe
Topic Summary: But gains Frask.
Created On: 09/16/2019 10:47 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/16/2019 10:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Felipe was always better on paper than in real life, but he was the choice that Mullen made knowing exactly who the best choice would be. Now he's out with a dislocated and broken ankle and Frask comes in and saves the day. Pretty impressive performance.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/16/2019 12:36 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Being an Ultimate Fighter is hard job. Ain't hard to get hurt in a sport aimed at hurting people. Too much pressure with an ankle lock I guess.
 09/17/2019 06:15 AM

Central Floridave

And, the gator fans rejoice! Probably be barking another tune if that freshman kicker made that field goal at the end for kentucky.

Edited: 09/17/2019 at 06:15 AM by Central Floridave
 09/17/2019 06:00 PM

johnnyboy

It's a fickle bunch defined by their high expectations and short memories.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/21/2019 07:13 AM

Central Floridave

Tenn vs Gators Noon kickoff. Will be interesting.
 09/21/2019 02:44 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Central Floridave Tenn vs Gators Noon kickoff. Will be interesting.
Not for Tenn
 09/22/2019 08:36 AM

johnnyboy

I don't know why anyone would want to coach for Tennessee. They are so bad and they will fire every coach they hire a year later as if that's his fault. They have the kind of schedule coming up that could mean they might only have one or maybe two victories this whole season.

09/22/2019 11:46 AM

Central Floridave

Ever since they fired fulmer Tenn never has been good. Why is that? My mom lives in Knoxville, I always tease her about them. They have all the resources in the world. You would think they would field a better team.
 09/23/2019 06:01 AM

johnnyboy

It's a math problem that never adds up. They have the recruits, the talent and the fans. Maybe it's just that one coach is never good enough fast enough to stay long enough. Meanwhile, Trask was everything the gators wanted. Let's see how he handles auburn in two weeks. That will be the hardest to date and they will get harder and harder.

09/28/2019 08:20 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy It's a math problem that never adds up. They have the recruits, the talent and the fans. Maybe it's just that one coach is never good enough fast enough to stay long enough. Meanwhile, Trask was everything the gators wanted. Let's see how he handles auburn in two weeks. That will be the hardest to date and they will get harder and harder.
Yep. Better than Franks as it turns out. Our o-line and secondary are the weak links at the moment. I'll be happy to win one out of the next three. We have murderers row coming up.

I :heart; Q
 09/29/2019 07:13 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Addition by subtraction. Not as athletic as Franks, but I like how he handles the pocket, and he throws a nice ball. Big test next week
 09/29/2019 03:44 PM

johnnyboy

Number 9 vs number 7. I have good seats. This will fun with game day there. I think Auburn is playing at the top of their game and I think the gators won't win unless they have one of those miracle games.

10/01/2019 10:48 AM

Central Floridave

ESPN College Gameday in Gainesville Saturday for the Auburn game. Saw on FB a UCF takeover is being attempted. At least it isn't a FSU takeover!
 10/01/2019 11:19 AM

johnnyboy

That would be fun to watch. I don't think I would even mind that much.

10/07/2019 07:18 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Central Floridave ESPN College Gameday in Gainesville Saturday for the Auburn game. Saw on FB a UCF takeover is being attempted.
how bow dem GATORS!!!??? & Wha happened to the knights???

Edited: 10/07/2019 at 07:18 AM by StirfryMcflurry
 10/07/2019 08:25 AM

Central Floridave

Well, my 'best UCF team ever' theory was thrown in the dust bin. Go Gators!
 10/07/2019 02:21 PM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Originally posted by: Central Floridave

Well, my 'best UCF team ever' theory was thrown in the dust bin. Go Gators!

But I bet ya that Scott Frost lies in bed, staring at the ceiling and saying over and over .... why did I leave UCF, why did I leave UCF !!!

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 10/07/2019 03:05 PM

Central Floridave

LOL. 5 million a year vs 2 million a year is why he left. No way UCF could pay anymore. Scott Frost is a great coach, I'm sure he will have Nebraska turned around soon enough.

But, playing the what if card, if Scott Frost stayed, and McKenzie Milton stayed healthy I'm pretty sure we would still be undefeated. But, whatever, the agony of defeat awaits us all!
 10/07/2019 05:11 PM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

No way UCF could pay anymore

It is also why UCF will lose Heupel, sooner than later

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 10/08/2019 10:24 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

anyway..... back to the topic: Trask put on his big boy pants on saturday!!
FORUMS : NPNR : UF loses Felipe

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .