Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Red Leopard in Satellite Beach
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/13/2015 10:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/13/2015 10:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

CRETIN

Joined Forum: 02/19/2015

The Red Leopard in Satellite Beach, formerly Tootsy's, is now open and claiming a new "look" and new talent. Has anyone been, yet? Any reviews? Are there any specials one should consider when going there?

-------------------------
"If you'll have but a little Patience, you may see them make very noble Efforts towards striking off the Heads of the tall Poppies". This message is approved by CRETIN
 07/14/2015 09:12 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Red Leopard

Dora Hates You
 07/16/2015 06:34 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Soooo.... is this in the Food, or the Music category?

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/16/2015 03:46 PM

fausteddie

Joined Forum: 08/10/2009

Edited: 07/17/2015 at 12:57 AM by fausteddie
 05/06/2017 05:00 AM

fishmaster52

Joined Forum: 05/06/2017

yes i have been to this strip club mamy times very hot sexy ladys an i hope to bee back soon

05/06/2017 07:55 AM

DaveFL76

Joined Forum: 08/16/2003

I checked it out for research purposes. It's a big improvement on what Tootsy's was.
 05/10/2017 10:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

One time the lights came on accidentally for a moment when I was at Tootsie's and I haven't been back.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/11/2017 05:10 AM

dingpatch

As an "aside" in regard to rusty's comment, , , , ,

About 10 years ago I went to a bachelor party at the Inner Room. Went into the restroom to take a leak. There was a skinny black guy in there finishing up but; washing his hands like mad and making little mittens out of paper towels before he touched anything. As I reached for the door he grabbed the handle with his "mitten" to open it for me. I told him ", , , , no need, no problem, because once I got back out in the lounge I was going to be touching lots of "stuff" that was a lot dirtier than that door handle, , , ,". The look on his face was priceless.

Dora Hates You
 05/11/2017 06:04 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

Originally posted by: DaveFL76 I checked it out for research purposes. It's a big improvement on what Tootsy's was.
Thank you for your due diligence, it must have been rough
 05/11/2017 11:24 AM

dingpatch

Dave is a secret shopper for the C of C

Dora Hates You
 05/20/2017 04:48 AM

CRETIN

Joined Forum: 02/19/2015

I finally had an opportunity to check this place out, I'll give it 4/5 stars. As previously mentioned, the Leopard is an improvement of its predecessor in appearance & quality of "talent". There were quite a few female guests in the audience which, in my opinion, cuts down on the sleaze factor. I had an "uplifting" private dance by a young lady named "Tits McGhee", but I'm starting to think that may not be her Christian name, as she looked more Italian than Irish. Anyways, check the place it if you have a chance.

"If you'll have but a little Patience, you may see them make very noble Efforts towards striking off the Heads of the tall Poppies". This message is approved by CRETIN
 05/20/2017 04:50 PM

fausteddie

Joined Forum: 08/10/2009

Originally posted by: CRETIN I finally had an opportunity to check this place out, I'll give it 4/5 stars. As previously mentioned, the Leopard is an improvement of its predecessor in appearance & quality of "talent". There were quite a few female guests in the audience which, in my opinion, cuts down on the sleaze factor. I had an "uplifting" private dance by a young lady named "Tits McGhee", but I'm starting to think that may not be her Christian name, as she looked more Italian than Irish. Anyways, check the place it if you have a chance.

I'm a fan of Ms. McGhee as well....when you were with her did you happen to find my wrist watch? I lost it durning a chamagne dance.

05/20/2017 09:02 PM

DaveFL76

Originally posted by: TATTOO74
Originally posted by: DaveFL76 I checked it out for research purposes. It's a big improvement on what Tootsy's was.
Thank you for your due diligence, it must have been rough
If you'd like, I can be your boobie bar consultant.
 05/20/2017 09:05 PM

DaveFL76

Originally posted by: fausteddie
Originally posted by: CRETIN I finally had an opportunity to check this place out, I'll give it 4/5 stars. As previously mentioned, the Leopard is an improvement of its predecessor in appearance & quality of "talent". There were quite a few female guests in the audience which, in my opinion, cuts down on the sleaze factor. I had an "uplifting" private dance by a young lady named "Tits McGhee", but I'm starting to think that may not be her Christian name, as she looked more Italian than Irish. Anyways, check the place it if you have a chance.
I'm a fan of Ms. McGhee as well....when you were with her did you happen to find my wrist watch? I lost it durning a chamagne dance.
Nobody finds lost property in those establishments; I lost my dignity there and haven't seen it since.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .