Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Some surf sups and kids sup for sale
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/04/2019 08:53 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/04/2019 08:53 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

rjbeavis

Joined Forum: 04/21/2006

Jimmy Lewis Stun Gun paddleboard for sale $700.00 Dimensions: 8'7" x 29 1/2", 110 Liters Racy surfing stand up surfboard. Has Railsaver pro installed on the rails to protect them from damage.. Has normal paddle scuffs. The nose had a ding and was professionally repaired. Board is water tight and ready to go. Board comes with the 3 fins shown in the picture. high performance paddle surf board. The board rips, but I am finding I am not riding it very often to justify keeping it. Time to let someone else enjoy it. I am 195 lbs and it floats me fine. For sale a Corban Platinum surf sup in brushed carbon construction. Lightweight and strong. Deep well handle for easy carrying. Dimensions: 8'10" x 29" x 4 1/3" 125 Liters $700.00 Board comes with the 5 fins shown in the picture. It is in excellent shape with some normal paddle scuffs. high performance paddle surf board. The board rips, but I am finding I am not riding it very often to justify keeping it. Time to let someone else enjoy it. I am 195 lbs and it floats me fine. For sale a JP Australia Surf standup surf paddle board. The board is 8'10" long by 30" wide and is 126 Liters. The board will come with the 3 fins shown in the photos. The board has a rail saver on the rails and has some normal paddle scuffs from use which is just cosmetic. The board is solid and water tight. The boards rips on the waves. I just find I am moving towards other shape boards and it is time to let some one else have some fun on this thing. I am 195 lbs and it floats me fine. $700.00 For sale a Rogue Racer Grom Assault stand up paddleboard. It measures 9'6" long by 24" wide and is 148 Liters in volume. This SUP could be for kids or a small adult. I am 195lbs and I can paddle around on it meaning it floats me but it would not be something I would recommend for someone my size. The board is in excellent shape. Price is $450.00

Edited: 04/04/2019 at 08:58 PM by rjbeavis
 04/17/2019 03:35 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

rjbeavis

Joined Forum: 04/21/2006

kids board is sold.
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .