Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Lady G suggests, Nuke'Em!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/13/2024 10:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/13/2024 10:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Lindsey Graham Suggests Nuking Gaza

Speaking to NBC's Kristin Welker on Meet the Press Sunday morning, Graham made the argument that Israel would be justified in slaughtering civilians in Gaza:

"So when we were faced with destruction as a nation after Pearl Harbor, fighting the Germans and the Japanese, we decided to end the war by bombing Hiroshima, Nagasaki, with nuclear weapons," Graham began.

The senator continued to call the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki "the right decision" by the U.S. "Give Israel the bombs they need to end the war they can't afford to lose, and work with them to minimize casualties," Graham insisted.

It was unclear how he believed the U.S. and Israel could work to "minimize casualties," since bombs tend not to discriminate between civilians and militants upon detonation.

"Can I say this?" Graham continued. "Why is it okay for America to drop two nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end their existential threat war? Why is it okay for us to do that? I thought it was okay."

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 05/13/2024 11:20 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

He's right
It's okay for us to be the terrorists.
Our weapons are civilized.
 05/13/2024 11:26 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Ever since John McCain died Lady G has been a weather vane...just spinning in whatever direction he thinks is favorable to him.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 05/13/2024 at 11:27 AM by Bamboo
 05/13/2024 06:18 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He would do well to visit the New Orleans world war 2 museum. That tidy bit of utilitarian morality comes easy after seven decades but a deeper look into the actual history of those two nuclear bombs than his "just enough knowledge" to justify the war du jour. The war with Japan was already over when we needlessly dropped those nuclear bombs in a murderous proof of concept. Killing civilians then and now is wrong. Justifying such murder with the argument that the ends justifies the means is decidedly not pro life or moral.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/14/2024 04:30 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Move em all out of Israel and Palestine, then BOOM! Problem solved. No more 6,000 year holy war.

I was right.

Edited: 05/14/2024 at 02:54 PM by Cole
Statistics
146506 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .