Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Rick Scott's Blind Trust Managed By Business Associate
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/04/2014 08:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/05/2014 11:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surf4fun

Joined Forum: 06/23/2004

I feel like Tpab will support anything a Republican does and will oppose anything a Democrat does.
 06/05/2014 11:21 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Yes he thinks you are stupid, he is an arrogant little prick, a chicken hawk kook also. He is a tort at tourney, the lowest of all pond scum. He most likely assists other known scum like fuck Knut with legal issues. You really should know who you are dealing with here.

Don't you find it surprising that people actually pay to have their business associated with a website that started out for surfers but now panders to social scum, that discuss extreme , mostly inaccurate anti social, political horse shit?

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/05/2014 11:23 AM

surf4fun

It is the nature of online forums. I know a little bit about Tpab. It is amazing that someone can be educated and successful yet so clueless about the actions of Rick Scott.
 06/05/2014 11:28 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Show me the links. Very simple.

I :heart; Q
 06/05/2014 11:30 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman Yes he thinks you are stupid, he is an arrogant little prick, a chicken hawk kook also. He is a tort at tourney, the lowest of all pond scum. He most likely assists other known scum like fuck Knut with legal issues. You really should know who you are dealing with here. Don't you find it surprising that people actually pay to have their business associated with a website that started out for surfers but now panders to social scum, that discuss extreme , mostly inaccurate anti social, political horse shit?

Hahahaha! And your man, the PiC has been doling our favors left and right to us scum tort attorneys. Thanks for the riches, jdb. Much appreciated. Hahahaha!

06/05/2014 11:32 AM

surf4fun

Originally posted by: tpapablo Show me the links. Very simple.

Someone of Rick Scott wealth and power is very good at burying his skeletons. It is easy for a person to make their dirt disappear off google.
 06/05/2014 01:07 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"Hahaha, thanks for the riches......" Tampon

Joke is on you ahole, with an ex wife and a dead beat kid, the more you make the more you pay out,

Lmfao you effing loser.......

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/05/2014 01:29 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman "Hahaha, thanks for the riches......" Tampon Joke is on you ahole, with an ex wife and a dead beat kid, the more you make the more you pay out, Lmfao you effing loser.......

Actually he's the winner because he actually has money to pay out....unlike you.

So the jokes is in fact on you.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/05/2014 02:18 PM

surf4fun

FK, you need to let go of Tpab and Rick Scott's nuts. Just because someone has money does not mean they are a good person, nor does it mean they are successful, nor does it make them happy.

Your bible even says so!!!
 06/05/2014 02:38 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman "Hahaha, thanks for the riches......" Tampon Joke is on you ahole, with an ex wife and a dead beat kid, the more you make the more you pay out, Lmfao you effing loser.......

My ex-wife is rich as hell. I could have gotten alimony from her, had I wanted it. But, I am not a prog and prefer to earn my own way. Sadly, my son is a bum. But I imagine he makes 3-5 times what yours makes. So that gives me some consolation.

06/05/2014 02:40 PM

surf4fun

At least with you being a lawyer, your son does not have to worry about doing any jail time.

Money is not a good way to measure one's success.
 06/05/2014 02:42 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: surf4fun FK, you need to let go of Tpab and Rick Scott's nuts. Just because someone has money does not mean they are a good person, nor does it mean they are successful, nor does it make them happy.

Your bible even says so!!!

Look, I'm not a prog. So I don't need the gov't's help or yours to deal with a pissant like jdb.

06/05/2014 02:51 PM

surf4fun

Believe me, if I could find a decent job I would be doing it. Instead I'm collecting food stamps, I still will not register as a Democrat. The US gives out to corporations(corporate welfare) than is gives to her people in the form of social welfare. Keep blaming poor people for the problems in America, that is exactly what the chicken hawks want you to do.
 06/05/2014 03:05 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: surf4fun Believe me, if I could find a decent job I would be doing it. Instead I'm collecting food stamps, I still will not register as a Democrat. The US gives out to corporations(corporate welfare) than is gives to her people in the form of social welfare. Keep blaming poor people for the problems in America, that is exactly what the chicken hawks want you to do.

'I don't blame the poor. Quite the contrary. I blame our govt. for keeping them poor.

06/05/2014 03:06 PM

surf4fun

The same government that made Rick Scott rich?
 06/05/2014 03:06 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: surf4fun At least with you being a lawyer, your son does not have to worry about doing any jail time.

Money is not a good way to measure one's success.

No disagreement from me on that.

06/05/2014 03:27 PM

surf4fun

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: surf4fun At least with you being a lawyer, your son does not have to worry about doing any jail time. Money is not a good way to measure one's success.

No disagreement from me on that.

In others words because you are a lawyer and have money your son is above the law.
 06/05/2014 06:12 PM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Originally posted by: surf4fun

I feel like Tpab will support anything a Republican does and will oppose anything a Democrat does.

ya think!

That and he is just a trolling assclown that posts moronic BS for effect. Your life and blood pressure will be much better if you simply ignore him and fk, et all

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 06/05/2014 07:25 PM

surf4fun

I know this, look at my sign up date. I was just bored and figured I'd troll the troll. As a result of my trolling FK is down 3 aliases. Winning!
 06/05/2014 09:36 PM

Satan

Joined Forum: 04/23/2011

Originally posted by: surf4funAs a result of my trolling FK is down 3 aliases. Winning!

Man, that fibbibing is awesome! Keep up the good work! You're a chip off the ole block!

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .