Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Rick Scott's Blind Trust Managed By Business Associate
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/04/2014 08:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/08/2014 03:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Central Floridave for the record, I'm for the sunrail project. We need to invest in public transportation. We should have gotten the high speed rail also. What I'm against is my politicians profiteering from decisions they make. We have Sunshine laws specifically so the taxpayers can see if their politicians profit from the laws/budgets they pass. The blind trust is against sunshine laws. tpap, as a teaparty you should be against sunrail. Go look at how much it will cost the taxpayer and it is not proven to be profitable.

I probably am against it. But, I don't know enough about it to say definitely.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/08/2014 03:26 PM

surf4fun

Joined Forum: 06/23/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo I use name calling in trials, though very subtly. But I primarily win by making logical and persuasive arguments, like I do on this forum.

The only people who read this forum that believe that is you and FK.

Any other verified real people want to show some support to Tpab's latest brilliant post?

Edited: 06/09/2014 at 11:29 AM by surf4fun
 06/08/2014 03:58 PM

surf4fun

Originally posted by: tpapablo I probably am against it. But, I don't know enough about it to say definitely.

About the SunRail. Since it has started running it has been having crowded trains. That will change soon, when it cost money to ride it.

Do you want to take a guess who is paying for all those free train rides?
 06/09/2014 08:12 AM

surf4fun

Anyone want to show support for Tpab and Rick Scott?

You are lucky that you do not have to face someone like me on a regular basis in the court of law.
 06/09/2014 11:30 AM

surf4fun

Crickets chrirping
 06/09/2014 12:09 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

How often do you think he is in court? SOP for slime ball tort attourney is delay, extort and never go to court.

If your restaurant burns down and your insurance company questions how the fire got started........call the tampon for a free consultation.

However with all the time the freak spends on an internet surf forum and playing ball with fuck knut, I don't see how the law gets much of his time.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/09/2014 01:28 PM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Originally posted by: jdbman

How often do you think he is in court? SOP for slime ball tort attourney is delay, extort and never go to court.

If your restaurant burns down and your insurance company questions how the fire got started........call the tampon for a free consultation.

However with all the time the freak spends on an internet surf forum and playing ball with fuck knut, I don't see how the law gets much of his time.

doesn't mean that it is not billable hours for some poorly represented client.

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 06/09/2014 01:34 PM

tpapablo

You progs are getting a bit surly. Guess that's natural. A prog's life is a miserable one. And lashing out against your betters is a typical response of miserable losers. The PiC has it down to an art.

06/09/2014 01:41 PM

surf4fun

Back to name calling. That is a great way to show your intellectual superiority.
 06/10/2014 11:49 AM

surf4fun

So far the jury is 2-0 against Tpab.

Anyone(FK excluded) want to show some support to Tpab and his self proclaimed intellectual superiority?
 06/11/2014 05:32 PM

surf4fun

Can't face the facts so you ignore me. Don't expect me to give you any waves at 16th street next time I see you there.
 10/17/2018 12:16 PM

3rdworldlover

an examination of Mr. Scott's finances shows that his trust has been blind in name only. There have been numerous ways for him to have knowledge about his holdings: Among other things, he transferred many assets to his wife and neither "blinded" nor disclosed them. And their investments have included corporations, partnerships and funds that stood to benefit from his administration's actions.

Only in late July, when compelled by ethics rules for Senate candidates, did Mr. Scott disclose his wife's holdings. That report revealed that his wife, Ann Scott, an interior decorator by trade, controlled accounts that might exceed the value of her husband's. Their equity investments largely mirrored each other, meaning that Mr. Scott could, if he wanted, track his own holdings by following his wife's.

http://www.nytimes.com/2018/10...licts-blind-trust.html
 10/17/2018 12:22 PM

3rdworldlover

Rick Scott signed the law in 2013 revising FL's ethics rules to allow blind trusts. It's a short rule, and worth a read for a good laugh at how it opens the door to corruption while providing cover from public scrutiny.

"if a public officer creates a trust...his or her official actions will not APPEAR to be influenced by private considerations"

112.31425, Florida Statutes
 10/17/2018 02:42 PM

tpapablo

Would you have preferred for Scott to do it the way Obama did it, given that Obama is a god to you guys and could not possibly do wrong? Obama, gaming the system. The AVI BioPharma shares were bought just before Mr. Obama began to push for more federal spending to battle avian flu. At the time, the company was seeking to develop a drug to treat the disease. Coincidence, right?

10/17/2018 07:00 PM

3rdworldlover

Oh yeah, that time Obama's trust had the appearance of a conflict of interest, so he DIVESTED.
 10/17/2018 08:54 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Like anyone with a brain cell left could not see past this BS coming from our chief thief.. I am amazed at how the gop party faithful have repeatedly put this more than questionable character in power.. Highest case of Medicare fraud in history - with no one else even coming close.. Tpap, there you go again giving scott credit for Obama's acheivements.. Delusional as usual.. Drink up..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 10/17/2018 at 08:57 PM by surfsail
 10/17/2018 09:14 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: surf4fun

Can't face the facts so you ignore me. Don't expect me to give you any waves at 16th street next time I see you there.

Where is mr. surf4fun? great minds think alike.....

With pigblo's aggressive, condescending, lying support of the worst enemy the watersports men and ladies of this state and town have ever faced, denying him some waves sounds somewhat mild.
Just stay in grandmoms pinto in the parking lot dork, wankin to lush dimbaugh on the am radio and chuggin malt liquor with Bot Troller. (Eeewww, that guy's got a towel in his lap, and a blowup doll in the back seat.......)
Scott is the worst, most corrupt elected official in florida history.
oinkyfella is a swine among pigs

"Anyone(FK excluded) want to show some support to Tpab and his self proclaimed intellectual superiority?"
Sure! How about some quotes:

"We are brainwashed sheep and infatuated with youtube video douche bags. Well, thanks guys for the insightful and undoubtedly expert analysis of my psyche. I never knew that about myself. I will work on that."
"Anyone who "enabled" this modern day Hitler is a dumb, deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobic, unpatriotic, Russian sympathizing, toothless moron."

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 10/17/2018 at 09:23 PM by nukeh2o
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .