Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Yep, the world is laughing at us. Thanks, PiC.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/15/2015 10:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/15/2015 10:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

http://nypost.com/2015/09/14/putins-latest-laugh-at-obamas-claim-of-respect/

Unfortunately, Putin is absolutely right about the PiC. That lilly-livered coward won't do a thing. Everyone knows it and are taking advantage of it while the going is good (i.e., before we get a competent commander in chief).

Another example -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/11865395/North-Korea-main-nuclear-complex-is-in-full-operation-as-Pyongyang-issues-warning-to-US.html

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/15/2015 12:20 PM

tpapablo

Iran humiliating the PiC since the signingof the Iran deal -

http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-has-been-systematically-humiliating-obama-since-the-nuclear-deal-was-signed-2015-9

I'd like to think it couldn't get any worse, but with this wastrel of an idiot, it probably will.

09/15/2015 12:27 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

When Trump gets in Putin will be staining his panties.
 09/15/2015 12:54 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide When Trump gets in Putin will be staining his panties.

Yup. But, then again, his worry level would go up even if we were to install Bozo the Clown as president. Bozo just might have some semblance of a spine. The whole world knows that a run of the mill jellyfish has more of a spine than the PiC.

09/15/2015 03:21 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Well we already have batboy in office, ya know I saw a headline on national enquirer that batboy was from mars not Kenya that makes sense now
 09/16/2015 09:20 AM

JollyRodger

Joined Forum: 06/11/2015

The world is laughing at us mostly because of the backwards way of thinking the far right cling to. Take the debacle in Kentucky with the nut job who won't issue marrigage certificates because she does not like gay couples. That shows the rest of the world, the US still has out dated dogmatic ideals they just can't seem to let go.

That in how the R-tards keep voting against their own interest, and even rally against good policies because they are so manipulated by clever arguments the 'free market right wing think tanks' keep coming up with

09/16/2015 10:10 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

The world is laughing at us mostly because of the backwards way of thinking the far right cling to. Take the debacle in Kentucky with the nut job who won't issue marrigage certificates because she does not like gay couples. That shows the rest of the world, the US still has out dated dogmatic ideals they just can't seem to let go.

The US is leading the world in recognizing gay rights. Europe is just now following suit, Russia still labels gays pedofiles, and many countries still stone them to death, but OK....the US is lagging behind. the Kim Davis's of the world are only relevant for those that wish to give them relevancy or use them in the fallacy of their arguments.

Educate....don't hate!

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 09/16/2015 10:37 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: JollyRodger The world is laughing at us mostly because of the backwards way of thinking the far right cling to. Take the debacle in Kentucky with the nut job who won't issue marrigage certificates because she does not like gay couples. That shows the rest of the world, the US still has out dated dogmatic ideals they just can't seem to let go.

That in how the R-tards keep voting against their own interest, and even rally against good policies because they are so manipulated by clever arguments the 'free market right wing think tanks' keep coming up with

I assure you that Putin didn't feel that he could go into Syria without consequence because what some clerk in Ky was or was not doing. Your post was a joke, right?

09/16/2015 11:04 AM

JollyRodger

So you don't even address what I wrote and just go on a rant about world events that I can assure the 2ndligt forum that you are clueless about.

What about Iraq and Afghanistan? What gave the US justification for invading over there?

09/16/2015 11:09 AM

JollyRodger

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered  The US is leading the world in recognizing gay rights. Europe is just now following suit, Russia still labels gays pedofiles, and many countries still stone them to death, but OK....the US is lagging behind. the Kim Davis's of the world are only relevant for those that wish to give them relevancy or use them in the fallacy of their arguments. Educate....don't hate!

I am talking about the developed world....and you are right Kim Davis is a bad example. Doesn't that tell you something is wrong with our media when that issue makes headlines, while there are so many major problems the US has that are worth mentioning.

I'm pretty sure the Mainstream Media has issued a gag order on discussing the growing inequality of wealth the US has achieved. What about the apparent oligarchy this country has become, should that be discussed by the free press?

Instead we get Kim Davis and Jenner drama shoved in our face.

09/16/2015 11:17 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

I am talking about the developed world

So am I or do you not consider Europe part of the developed world? What other 'developed country' is the US lagging behind on gay rights?

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.

Edited: 09/16/2015 at 01:01 PM by worksuxgetsponsered
 09/16/2015 11:18 AM

tpapablo

Now, we also have N. Korea starting up it's nuclear weapons production plants. Why do you think this is? Kind of obvious, isn't it? Kim Jung Un may be the second worst leader in the world behind the PiC, but he is clearly smarter than the PiC. Mr. Un has just seen Iran get $150 billion by bamboozling the PiC. That is, they get the money and the ability to continue their nuclear progam. Un wants in on that action. But he knows that he has to act fast, before we get a competent leader in. So, he restarts the program with the aim of swindling the PiC into paying him off too. Sadly, the PiC is so incompetent we probably will end up paying N. Korea to manufacture more bombs.

09/16/2015 11:44 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tspank getting his news from a Rupert Murdoch operated rag and the Torygraph. 

His perception of "the world" is controlled by his puppetmasters.  GOP bottom feeders are suckers for bombast.

How about Fear's "Let's Have a War"  as a GOP anthem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_6_s_LXPi8

09/16/2015 03:14 PM

johnnyboy

If only we could have the equivalent of a shirtless Putin here, gathering all of the oligarchs, crushing dissent, invading neighboring countries and smugly issuing threats from a world view that's still frozen in the cold war. The GOP definitely loved Putin before they hated him. They subscribe to theory that respect comes from fear. Fear is all they know, its what sways them and what they sway others with. its never been acceptable to their base that a younger black man is their President.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/16/2015 07:50 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I bet Putin is laughing his ass off if he's watching this debate tonight with all these ass clowns.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/17/2015 05:40 AM

Cole

Thanks for the time warp back Greenie!

What a great live show!

Is Trump really willing to initiate a global nuclear confrontation?

I was right.
 09/17/2015 05:47 AM

follydude

... Fiorina wants to fire up the 6th Fleet, and have 58 battalions of Marines hit the beach.

What beach? Any beach.

What a bunch of war mongering chicken hawks.

Rand Paul, Carson and Kasich were the only ones not playing armchair admiral.

I like how Bush tries to say that his brother kept us safe, then refers to twisted steel and hugging a firefighter;
the worst attack on the US since Pearl Harbor.

They're delusional.

09/17/2015 05:56 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: JollyRodger

Most modern economist and political science majors will have studied Game Theory as applied to human behavior. Non-Republicans make the mistake of wanting to change or resist the natural tendencies predicted by game theory. The GOP has decided that the winning strategy is appealing directly to the self. Theory predicts that the natural tendency is a selfish drive toward collective ruin as the rational economic actor maximizes short term personal gain. If you appeal to that tendency you'll get the vote and be damned with future consequenses as long as you win now.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .