Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is destroying the GOP
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/21/2017 12:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/24/2017 05:55 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: RustyTruck He's 0 for 10 on his own 100 day "contract with the voters". More people showed up at the capitol to see Bill Nye today than attended his inauguration. Losing.
Quite a few of the achievements I just sited were on his contract with the voters. Like them or not, he seems to be checking them off the list.
All 10 of his legislative goals are unmet. He's an amateur, and it seems he's a slow learner as well.

There are a few he is still working on but he has checked quite a few of these off of this list. Are you guys upset because you wish he had checked them all off?

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/24/2017 06:05 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tea Partiers laying in the bed they made and still just as delusional as they were during the election. The Swamp has devoured your sad and stupid real estate developer just like it would any of the "idealistic" and neighbor hating members of his support group. Chances of jobs for the opioid addicted ex-steel mill workers? zero.
 04/24/2017 06:28 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

He's 0 for 10 on his own 100 day "contract with the voters".

More people showed up at the capitol to see Bill Nye today than attended his inauguration.

Losing.

Quite a few of the achievements I just sited were on his contract with the voters. Like them or not, he seems to be checking them off the list.

All 10 of his legislative goals are unmet. He's an amateur, and it seems he's a slow learner as well.

There are a few he is still working on but he has checked quite a few of these off of this list. Are you guys upset because you wish he had checked them all off?

He's done nothing but sign EO's for the cameras and play golf.
Not a single one of his legislative goals have been met. Here's my favorite:
Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act
Enacts new ethics reforms to drain the swamp and reduce
the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

LOL.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/24/2017 06:30 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole The jobs reports were actually revised down. The wall will be three times more than the trump estimates. Oil has to be at $100 a barrel for tar-sands fuel to make a profit. Running gas lines through aquifers and local water supplies really isn't a very good idea. The hiring freeze was lifted. The regulation thing is just silly. There is no legislation for dealing with imports or exports other than the changing of the rules to make the US seem further in the hole. The largest terror attacks in the US post 9-11 were committed by American citizens; the largest attacks in Europe were committed by Europe citizens. All European citizens are free to travel to the US anytime they please. I won't even get into the fact that people on the no-fly list are able to buy any gun they want. North Korea has been launching missiles for years, but yes, you are right, they have been ramping up since trump took office. The idea that you see that as a positive is disturbing to say the least.

Most jobs reports are revised down. It has never seemed to be a problem for any of you in the past.

The report from the Department of Homeland Security says the wall could cost as much as $22 mil, the Senate Democrats are saying it could cost as much as $66 mil. Really no way of knowing that right now. Believe who you want.

We don't control the prices for a barrel of oil but if we make steps to increase production then we have a better shot at keeping the price low and insulating ourselves from future increases.

As part of the original executive order, Trump gave the Office of Management and Budget 90 days to come up with a long-term plan shrink the government. This is by design and the hiring freeze was never meant to be permanent.

Why is the regulation thing "silly"? It prevents Congress from making regulations for the sake of regulations. You won't them proposing new regulation unless they are meaningful one because it will require more work on their part.

The refugee crisis has only existed for the last year or so. ISIS has taken over large portions of several of the countries mentioned on the travel-ban. I'm pretty sure they have had enough time to figure out how to work a passport office or hold a gun to someone's head who does create passports. No harm in tapping the brakes until we know we have a handle on how to determine the best way to handle this situation.

I prefer a proactive approach to North Korea far better than waiting until he has a missile that can hit our west coast before we do anything about it. Are you worried about us coming across as seeming aggressive? What do you think about him launching rockets our way for the past decade plus?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

04/24/2017 06:34 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck He's 0 for 10 on his own 100 day "contract with the voters". More people showed up at the capitol to see Bill Nye today than attended his inauguration. Losing.
He's done nothing but sign EO's for the cameras and play golf. Not a single one of his legislative goals have been met. Here's my favorite: Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act Enacts new ethics reforms to drain the swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics. LOL.
So, you get all bent about Trump playing golf with the Prime Minister of Japan and members of Congress but were perfectly okay with Obama playing golf with professional athletes and his First Bro, Marvin Nicholson, who played golf with Obama more than any other person?

04/24/2017 06:49 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

The reality is the current jobs report has little, if anything to do with Trump, so that point it moot. Trump's changes, when he makes them, will take time to filter down. October maybe?

Trump said the wall was $8 billion, the actual cost will be three times that much... like I stated. Isn't Mexico going to pay for it? Why are US tax payers on the hook? We heard Mexico would pay for more than a year, was that a lie?

Obama increased oil production, we are no longer dependent on foreign oil. Unfortunately, a lot of our oil is shipped out to garner more profit.

Do you actually believe all regulation is bad? If you agree with some regulation, shouldn't the people versed in the subject be the ones making the decision and not a bureaucrat from Trump's team?

We already have the breaks on refugees and as of now, they have never been a security issue. Once again it's a case of people making rules in areas they know nothing about.

NK wants respect. Trump wants to wave his dick. With any luck, cooler heads will prevail.

I was right.
 04/24/2017 07:54 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole The reality is the current jobs report has little, if anything to do with Trump, so that point it moot. Trump's changes, when he makes them, will take time to filter down. October maybe? Trump said the wall was $8 billion, the actual cost will be three times that much... like I stated. Isn't Mexico going to pay for it? Why are US tax payers on the hook? We heard Mexico would pay for more than a year, was that a lie? Obama increased oil production, we are no longer dependent on foreign oil. Unfortunately, a lot of our oil is shipped out to garner more profit. Do you actually believe all regulation is bad? If you agree with some regulation, shouldn't the people versed in the subject be the ones making the decision and not a bureaucrat from Trump's team? We already have the breaks on refugees and as of now, they have never been a security issue. Once again it's a case of people making rules in areas they know nothing about. NK wants respect. Trump wants to wave his dick. With any luck, cooler heads will prevail.

So, if the next jobs report had them trending down, then it still wouldn't have anything to do with Trump?

Most voters don't mind paying for it. They just wanted someone with the stones to actually do something about it.

Statements like this one about U.S. oil independence make me wonder why I even took the time to refute any of this because you obviously talk out of your ass. What do you have to back up your claim that the U.S. is no longer dependent on foreign oil? According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, U.S. net imports (imports minus exports, Cole) from 2016 were 25%.

All regulation is not bad. Not sure what you are talking about. Trump's EO just makes government have to do away with two regulations before they initiate any new ones.

ISIS has said they plan on embedding their fighters into the refugee populations. Throughout history the number of refugees we have let in from certain parts of the world has fluctuated based on current events. This is nothing new.

And you think North Korea just wants respect? lol Well tell that fat little dog-eater to stop lobbing missiles at us and to stop cutting his hair like a dickhead four year old's. You should go out in your yard and start throwing bricks at your neighbor's house. When he asks you WTF you are doing, tell him that you just want respect and let me know how that goes for you.

04/24/2017 08:05 AM

RustyTruck

So, you get all bent about Trump playing golf with the Prime Minister of Japan and members of Congress but were perfectly okay with Obama playing golf with professional athletes and his First Bro, Marvin Nicholson, who played golf with Obama more than any other person?

Only when they are playing every weekend at huge cost to the American taxpayer AND they aren't getting their job done.

If I were to go back and search, would I find you posting critically about Obama playing golf?

How about vacations? Did you post anything about Obama vacations being too frequent or expensive?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

04/24/2017 08:26 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Sniper So, you get all bent about Trump playing golf with the Prime Minister of Japan and members of Congress but were perfectly okay with Obama playing golf with professional athletes and his First Bro, Marvin Nicholson, who played golf with Obama more than any other person?
Only when they are playing every weekend at huge cost to the American taxpayer AND they aren't getting their job done. If I were to go back and search, would I find you posting critically about Obama playing golf? How about vacations? Did you post anything about Obama vacations being too frequent or expensive?

I found the timing of when he played golf in bad taste a few times.

I might have made fun of the fact that he often looked like a dork and had funny mannerisms while playing golf but the problem is that Obama was playing golf with professional athletes and Marv Nicholson. Had Obama been playing golf as much as he did with world leaders or building relationships with congressmen/women, I doubt it would have been brought up at all. I'm actually kind of surprised the Democrats are bringing it up now because it makes Trump look good to be getting to know his counterparts outside of formal settings and photo ops and it makes Obama playing golf with professional athletes and Marv all the time look bad, in comparison.

I think I've stated here several times that I don't really think any President gets a lot of what we consider "vacations". They get changes in scenery and I'm good with that.

04/24/2017 08:31 AM

Sniper

Edited: 04/24/2017 at 08:41 AM by Sniper
 04/24/2017 08:57 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

He certainly looks like the pussy he is.

I :heart; Q
 04/24/2017 09:34 AM

RustyTruck

04/24/2017 10:01 AM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

In the oil business, the vast Permian Basin in Texas is eating North Dakota's and Alberta's lunches.  The Permian has been producing for a century, has lots of pipelines and other infrastructure, and can produce new oil profitably via fracking at very low prices.  The pipeline from Canada isn't needed and might not be built.

04/24/2017 10:14 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Re: RT's picture of Trump crawling.

LOL. You guys hadda go there.

04/25/2017 03:13 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

100 days approval via ABC/Post

Kennedy 78
Johnson 77
Reagan 73
HW Bush 71
Obama 69
W Bush 63
Carter 63
Nixon 61
Clinton 59
Ford 48
Trump 42
Hitler 94

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/25/2017 05:12 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

In pic 1 and 3, is President Obama using "the albatross" from the Karate Kid?
 04/25/2017 06:40 AM

Greensleeves

Funny jd!

100 days approval via ABC/Post

Bruce Jenner 93
Caitlyn Jenner 94
BooBoo Bear 76
Honey BooBoo 85
ACA 75
Obamacare 54
 04/25/2017 01:47 PM

Cole

If you don't understand the raised leg, you've never missed a close putt.

In 2013 we pulled more oil out of the ground in the US than we imported, that's what I am referring to. We are now a net exporter of Natural Gas.

If my neighbor had enough firepower to level Tokyo and Seoul at the same time, I'd tread lightly around him. North Korea isn't a place to try and compensate for having small hands.

I was right.
 04/25/2017 02:10 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole If you don't understand the raised leg, you've never missed a close putt.

Or this is how his inner, extremely white, nerd-dad manifests itself.

04/25/2017 03:17 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

If you don't understand the raised leg, you've never missed a close putt.

Or this is how his inner, extremely white, nerd-dad manifests itself.

Yep, it's nothing like a fat man crawling up a slight slope.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is destroying the GOP

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .