Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Trump has also been notified he is the main suspect in a grand Jury investigation. Call it fake news or whatever you want but it is happening.... It will probably surface on the mainstream media within next week or so. My guess is after the holiday.
 05/26/2017 07:05 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

My guess is the the financial stuff will be the thing that gets him.

I've been hearing a lot that he couldn't borrow money in the USA because he was such a bad risk, so he got "favorable terms" from the Russians.

I think it started out as money laundering but turned into an opportunity to disrupt US politics and ended up with a puppet installed in the WH.

We has to be compromised after seeing how he acted at NATO.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/26/2017 07:08 AM

HAPDigital

Well, the NATO meeting was just rubbing it all in our faces for sure.
 05/26/2017 07:08 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

MSM is still all about how Flynn is taking the fifth.
Misdirection?
Who is he talking to?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/26/2017 07:10 AM

HAPDigital

From what I have heard: "Flynn has begun the proffer process with the U.S. Attorney's Office. This involves him sitting down with the FBI & US AG and proffering what he could offer in a trial against his co-conspirators. If his proffer info is deemed reliable, the government will file a 5k1.1 motion, requesting a downward sentencing departure. This is absolute fact. His proffer statement has begun"
 05/26/2017 07:10 AM

HAPDigital

Also, this is not confirmed right now but the expert opinion now is that Flynn is handing over Trump to prosecutors.
 05/26/2017 07:11 AM

WG

Well it has to be somebody big. Might just be Kushner though.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,

Edited: 05/26/2017 at 07:33 AM by WG
 05/26/2017 07:20 AM

WG

There was a pretty good profile of Flynn on NPR last night from a reporter that knew him well and once respected him.
He came of as mixed, a good soldier, a patriot but a poor leader who kinda lost all perspective WRT Islam and terrorism. (like so many have)
He really lost it when Obama fired him, so he threw all in with Trump and went nutso with the "lock her up chants".
After his loyalty couldn't be rewarded when he screwed up and got caught lying, he perhaps has now soured on the Donald too.

Maybe he is trying to restore a smidgen of his honor by helping take down the Donald.
Or just save his own ass.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 05/26/2017 07:27 AM

HAPDigital

I'd say a little bit of both. I was in the Army. I know he knows better. They brief all of us about foreign agents etc. Generals wrote the book on this stuff.
 05/26/2017 07:31 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Definitely happening. Time to get excited progs. Start popping the champagne. He'll be gone by Monday.

The Russian Fools. They will buy into anything.

I :heart; Q
 05/26/2017 07:34 AM

WG

I wonder how badly Donald's base will react if he really is the target and does get taken down.
Can they even handle it?

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 05/26/2017 07:35 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: WG I wonder how badly Donald's base will react if he really is the target and does get taken down. Can they even handle it?
They won't believe it. They will have conspiracy theories. Blame Obama and Clinton because the are not white males.
 05/26/2017 07:57 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck My guess is the the financial stuff will be the thing that gets him. I've been hearing a lot that he couldn't borrow money in the USA because he was such a bad risk, so he got "favorable terms" from the Russians. I think it started out as money laundering but turned into an opportunity to disrupt US politics and ended up with a puppet installed in the WH. We has to be compromised after seeing how he acted at NATO.

Show me some evidence or even a story from a reputable source that is saying any of what you just stated. lol I won't hold my breath.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/26/2017 08:00 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: RustyTruck My guess is the the financial stuff will be the thing that gets him. I've been hearing a lot that he couldn't borrow money in the USA because he was such a bad risk, so he got "favorable terms" from the Russians. I think it started out as money laundering but turned into an opportunity to disrupt US politics and ended up with a puppet installed in the WH. We has to be compromised after seeing how he acted at NATO.
Show me some evidence or even a story from a reputable source that is saying any of what you just stated. lol I won't hold my breath.
Does it really matter? You wont believe it when it is reported by CNN.
 05/26/2017 08:25 AM

tpapablo

You guys really are unhinged. It quite fun to observe a real life example of mass hysteria unfold. Very interesting from a human psychology standpoint.

05/26/2017 08:29 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The GOP dream government is what's unhinged, we're sitting on the 50 yard line enjoying a cold beer and popcorn.

"I wonder what that dumbass will do next?"

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/26/2017 08:36 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The GOP dream government is what's unhinged, we're sitting on the 50 yard line enjoying a cold beer and popcorn. "I wonder what that dumbass will do next?"[/q

Do away with the EPA clean power plant rules, things like that.

05/26/2017 09:10 AM

HAPDigital

When it all comes to light you probably won't even acknowledge I said it first, right here.
 05/26/2017 09:12 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Ken Starr would be proud!
 05/26/2017 09:22 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: WG I wonder how badly Donald's base will react if he really is the target and does get taken down. Can they even handle it?

If anyone ever shows one shred of evidence I'm sure people will be able to handle it.

However, the 24/7 batshit hysteria, over pure speculation, is becoming tough to handle. This is what has become of our daily news cycle and it was getting tiring 2 months ago. This appears to be morphing into a brain disorder and I'm worried that it will continue indefinitely, regardless of whether any evidence of any crime is ever committed. The left is ready to impeach Trump over things that are perfectly acceptable for Presidents to do.

How on earth is it that Obama shares classified information with the Russians and headlines read "U.S. Offers to share Syrian intelligence on terrorist with Russia,", like we are extending the olive branch and doing a thoughtful/beautiful thing but when Trump does it, liberals are running around in circles, flapping their arms, and screaming at the top of their lungs.

Hillary doesn't know how to determine whether or not a document is classified, FBI says she is basically too old and ignorant to be charged for any of the crimes she may have committed, and even she has said that she "short-circuits" from time to time, yet she is seen as this honorable, earnest, progressive, grandmother but Trump can't get away with using the wrong f'ing fork at dinner without 20 different "news" organizations using that as an example of why they think he is an moron? It's about time to start telling a lot of people to go fuck themselves.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .