Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/07/2019 08:57 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"So apparently Google translate now handles Trumpanese. I typed in "presidential harassment" and it came back as "Constitutional oversight." Then I went to a thesaurus and typed in "hypocrisy," and it came up as Benghazi. Who knew?"

-Dan Rather
 02/08/2019 02:12 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

"So apparently Google translate now handles Trumpanese. I typed in "presidential harassment" and it came back as "Constitutional oversight." Then I went to a thesaurus and typed in "hypocrisy," and it came up as Benghazi. Who knew?"

-Dan Rather

LOL for reals? haha
 02/08/2019 06:51 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover "So apparently Google translate now handles Trumpanese. I typed in "presidential harassment" and it came back as "Constitutional oversight." Then I went to a thesaurus and typed in "hypocrisy," and it came up as Benghazi. Who knew?" -Dan Rather
He was the guy that made up the hit piece on Bush, wasn't he? Believe he had to resign in shame. Figures that he is a prog hero. Progs like dishonesty and even revere it.

-------------------------
I :heart; Putin

02/08/2019 03:38 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

02/08/2019 03:54 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

-Dan Rather

He was the guy that made up the hit piece on Bush, wasn't he? Believe he had to resign in shame. Figures that he is a prog hero. Progs like dishonesty and even revere it.

And that makes his joke not funny? It's funny AF. For a guy that's busts chops about "progs" overreacting you sure can't handle a funny. Such a sad clown...
 02/08/2019 04:08 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

In point of fact, Dan Rather didn't make up the hit piece on Buss, Roger Stone crested the fake document and gave it to dan rather as a source. Rather didn't fact check and stone was lying in wait for him. This is why roger stone is known as the ratfucker. His gift was dirty tricks like that.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/08/2019 04:18 PM

fishkller

^^^^^^

DING DING

We have a winner with the actual facts!

TPattycakes the Clown always wrong as usual.. just regurgitating what's he's told by the ringleaders of his circus.

02/11/2019 09:22 AM

johnnyboy

Trump's printed state of the Union address was an attempt at a fake in the Roger Stone style, but instead of a head fake and a new path, Trump used the same themes, same arguments and his only new wrinkle was the rhyme to avoid any scrutiny, peace and legislation vs. war and investigation. The GOP wants Mueller to remove Trump so bad and they are playing both sides like the spine challenged pusses they are.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/11/2019 10:10 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy In point of fact, Dan Rather didn't make up the hit piece on Buss, Roger Stone crested the fake document and gave it to dan rather as a source. Rather didn't fact check and stone was lying in wait for him. This is why roger stone is known as the ratfucker. His gift was dirty tricks like that.
Hah! Another conspiracy theory. You should start an independent thread on this to spread the laughs around. Well, you got one idiot to believe it, albeit another prog.

02/11/2019 10:13 AM

HAPDigital

Interesting tidbit about the cost of the Mueller probe...

Mueller Making the Government Money
 02/11/2019 10:14 AM

johnnyboy

You should look into it. Its something Roger Stone is proud of. He prides himself on this particular case.

02/11/2019 10:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy You should look into it. Its something Roger Stone is proud of. He prides himself on this particular case.
I have. Stone denied having anything to do with it. The only thing I could find on this conspiracy theory came from the Daily Kos and that article involved pure speculation.

02/12/2019 09:31 AM

johnnyboy

oh grasshopper. You must look beyond.

02/12/2019 10:43 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Eh these are the same guys that believe pizzagate and Obama is a Muslim. I'm not expecting them to believe at all. They'll still deny it's happening when it is in the MAN. Stories are already starting to leak that Flynn flipped.

Will you feel like an idiot if Flynn hasn't "flipped" or if the information he gives isn't incriminating or interesting?

What about with Trump? Will you feel like an idiot if we end up 6 months or a year down the road and still don't really have anything incriminating? Will you feel like the media made a fool out of you?

How confident are you feeling now?
 02/12/2019 10:43 AM

tpapablo

Think you need to show your proof that Stone was involved.

02/12/2019 12:15 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

You can watch the documentary Get Me Roger Stone ( on Netflix) he brags about it proudly. You can only sort of believe what he says though as he is an inveterate liar. I guess best you can say for sure is he takes credit for it.
 02/12/2019 12:26 PM

wbsponger

Watching the documentary you can see the brain of trump. The epic cynicism towards the voting public and their ability to be manipulated with hot button issues, taking incredibly complex issues and distilling them to disengenuous us versus them rhetoric. Remember Hillary actually talking about policy at the debates? The voting public is not motivated by policy they are motivated by anger. That correct cynical viewpoint can be easily exploited by foreign actors via social media or separately by politicians who are amoral enough to exploit the opportunity to win the election at the cost of tearing up some of our social fabric. It also helps to be amoral enough to stoke the anger via made up stories
 02/12/2019 12:46 PM

fishkller

I'll wait to hear from Mueller, not a Republican Senator, thanks.

Those Repug senators are about as worthless as a football bat.

02/12/2019 05:38 PM

wbsponger

Where did you go Tpap? Watch the documentary?
 02/13/2019 08:20 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
145932 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)