Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/10/2019 01:58 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

If The Demoshits Regain Power, They Have Promised To Abolish

The 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th And 6th Amendments!

They Also Plan On Removing The Senate, The Electoral College, The Supreme Court, Borders, ICE, And More!

When Exactly Do We Get To Declare Them Enemies

Of The State?!?!

Hey you forgot about all the FEMA Death Camps and the DHS ammo stockpiling hahaha

Yeah remember when all those tall tales you tell about Democrats came true?

You've got such a great track record with your conspiracy theories and bombshells, how could this latest lineup of intel not be true??

Tell us again about Pizzagate..

-------------------------

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 04/11/2019 05:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

They finally got this turd.

US wants Assange for "computer related" offenses.

This thing ain't over....

They had to drag his ass out of that Ecuadorian embassy lol It made my morning....

Edited: 04/11/2019 at 05:27 AM by HAPDigital
 04/17/2019 06:00 PM

HAPDigital

Why are they trying so hard to make rebuttals for a report that supposedly "exonerates" Trump? CYA reports before the release of the report. lol SMH
 04/18/2019 07:07 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The Russian Fools. Hahahaha.

I :heart; Q
 04/18/2019 07:10 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

The Russian Fools. Hahahaha.

Redacted Mueller Report in Full

Lots of this is forwarded to the SDNY as I stated multiple times earlier in the year and was called a liar, and was told I made stuff up or was pushing conspiracy theory. Same thing about multiple grand juries.

First page states that Russian government interfered in 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion.

This report shows Peter Smith was contacted by Michael Flynn to find the deleted Clinton emails, at Trump's request.

Mueller states that they did not have confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice. If it did we would state so. (He obstructed justice) he also states Congress can permissibly criminalize certain obstructive conduct by the president." Mueller declined to determine Trump obstructed justice because of fairness issues created by DOJ's position that a sitting president cannot be indicted.

Mueller says candidate Trump repeatedly asked his national security adviser Michael Flynn for Clinton emails, and as a result Flynn contacted former GOP Senate staffer Barbara Ledeen and party activist Peter Smith Ledeen consulted with Smith, saying that Clinton emails had been "purloined by our enemies" Smith created a company to obtain the emails in summer 2016, saying he had contacted hackers with "ties and affiliations to Russia...and that his efforts were coordinated w/Trump campaign" Ledeen checked wth certain intelligence sources that have access through liaison work with various foreign services to determine if any of those services had gotten to the server.

"the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation."

The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.

Within approximately five hours of Trump's famous debate statement telling Russia to hack Clinton, the GRU offices targeted Cliton's personal office for the first time.

Trump "sought to have AG Sessions unrecuse and to have Special Counsel removed, and engaged in efforts to curtail Special Counsel investigation and prevent disclosure of evidence to it, through public and private contact with potential witnesses."

"when Sessions told the President that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, 'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked.'"

The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. The investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit fro a Trump presidency and worked to secure the outcome.

McGahn decided to quite because he did not want to participate in events that he described as akin to the Saturday Night Massacre. He called his lawyer, drove to the WH, packed up his office, prepared a resignation letter with his chief of staff, told Preibus that the president had asked him to "do crazy shit".

"We concluded that Congress has the authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice"

Edited: 04/18/2019 at 09:52 AM by HAPDigital
 04/18/2019 11:21 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/01/2019 07:34 AM

tpapablo

Let's remind ourselves again about who the fools on this forum are. This will always bring a mile to my face.

05/01/2019 07:40 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"In a letter to Barr last month, Mueller expressed concerns that the attorney general's four page letter to Congress summarizing his principal conclusions did not fully capture their context. He believed his report was more nuanced on the issue of whether President Donald Trump had obstructed justice and he wanted more of his findings to be released, officials told CNN."

We know who the fools are. They're wearing red, white, and blue.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/01/2019 07:40 AM

HAPDigital

Let's remind ourselves again about who the fools on this forum are. This will always bring a mile to my face.

Never have I seen someone have to self affirm so much. Every time you revive my thread it shows your insecurities. Current events got you down, I know...
 05/01/2019 08:06 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: tpapablo Let's remind ourselves again about who the fools on this forum are. This will always bring a mile to my face.
Never have I seen someone have to self affirm so much. Every time you revive my thread it shows your insecurities. Current events got you down, I know...
It shows more than that. It shows who the fools are. And it shows that I am in a good mood. Laughter will do that.

05/01/2019 08:17 AM

HAPDigital

It shows more than that. It shows who the fools are. And it shows that I am in a good mood. Laughter will do that.

Your "good mood" pops up at odd moments in time. I know you like to call people fools when you are feeling wrong. It's your nature. Keep on clownin'....
 05/01/2019 02:12 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I noticed that too... Pattycakes really gets going with the blaming others when the Cons and the Orangumessiah are getting a beatdown.

A Japanese MAGAclown indeed.

Keep pretending that your boy Barr isn't a deceitful shill for Don the Con, Pattycakes.. it's really helping with your credibility around here LOL.

At least you still have your doppleganger Lyin Fish and Grampy Crankles. Oh yeah Cheater too .. when he's not passed out drunk

Good Company!

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 05/09/2019 07:45 AM

HAPDigital

Mueller report: Says the counterintelligence part went to FBI's Counterintelligence Division. Flynn, Gates, and Nader got plea deals and or are cooperating with the feds. All of this is linked to the counterintelligence portion and most likely why Don Jr. is being summoned to the senate intel committee. This counterintelligence part that is ongoing and missing from the Mueller report and it is what will get Trump in the end. Like I said, Flynn is squealing.... Trump is going down.
 05/09/2019 07:57 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

^^ 05/26/2017.....nope
 05/09/2019 08:03 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

^^ 05/26/2017.....nope

If you think this stuff happens over night you are as dumb as you look.
 05/09/2019 08:11 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

It's pretty much on schedule with the time frame for when we sent that other con crook packing.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/09/2019 08:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Mueller report: Says the counterintelligence part went to FBI's Counterintelligence Division. Flynn, Gates, and Nader got plea deals and or are cooperating with the feds. All of this is linked to the counterintelligence portion and most likely why Don Jr. is being summoned to the senate intel committee. This counterintelligence part that is ongoing and missing from the Mueller report and it is what will get Trump in the end. Like I said, Flynn is squealing.... Trump is going down.
Hahahaha! Good stuff, my man.

05/09/2019 11:10 AM

HAPDigital

Mueller report: Says the counterintelligence part went to FBI's Counterintelligence Division. Flynn, Gates, and Nader got plea deals and or are cooperating with the feds. All of this is linked to the counterintelligence portion and most likely why Don Jr. is being summoned to the senate intel committee. This counterintelligence part that is ongoing and missing from the Mueller report and it is what will get Trump in the end. Like I said, Flynn is squealing.... Trump is going down.

Hahahaha! Good stuff, my man.

As funny as your legal knowledge....

Originally posted by: sandi

No one cares. More blocked-headed grandstanding by the dems. We're over it.

i wonder what PumpkinHead is trying so desperately to hide.

Nothing. Barr is withholding it, not Trump. Barr cannot release certain of the redacted portions because it is prohibited by law. You appear confused about what is going on. Perhaps you should read up on this stuff and you wouldn't come across as uninformed.

Tpap winging it....

Rule 6(e)(3)(D), the national security/foreign intelligence exception to grand jury secrecy, the Attorney General can provide grand jury information to the Chairs of the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees without asking for court permission.

Take your own advice clown...

Ah, so it is your inability to correctly interpret those rules, huh? I thought you were relying on some other dumbass. My mistake.

So if I am wrong, please explain how. You can't because you are a clown.

You're wrong. I am not here to give you a free legal analysis, however.

This guy tpap is such a clown, he doesn't even know he is a clown. He's so clownish he thinks he is a lawyer.

In Re Grand Jury Proc. of Grand Jury No. 81-1 (Miami), 669 F. Supp. 1072 (S.D. Fla. 1987)

In Re Grand Jury Proc. of Grand Jury No. 81-1 (Miami), 669 F. Supp. 1072 (S.D. Fla. 1987)

Top it off with all the times you tried to laugh saying I was wrong about their being many grand juries going on about this matter. You just acknowledged there are grand juries. Now that's funny.... LOLOL You are truly a clown.
 05/10/2019 03:55 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry ^^ 05/26/2017.....nope
hogwash,HAPSketch. "happens over night" are your stupid words , not mine.... if he was the titanic - you might say he is perhaps listing, or hit another iceberg. however, the trajectory is still not going DOWN. Discuss,
 05/10/2019 05:14 AM

HAPDigital

^^ 05/26/2017.....nope

hogwash,HAPSketch. "happens over night" are your stupid words , not mine.... if he was the titanic - you might say he is perhaps listing, or hit another iceberg. however, the trajectory is still not going DOWN. Discuss,

I can't discuss your laughable simile, just laugh at it. I can discuss the fact I put a space where not need be. However, the trajectory is downward. Slow as it may be.....
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .