Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What Trumpweenies want to bring here
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/18/2017 02:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/19/2017 04:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo Just realized something, nuke - you used the word "dolt" in your last message. That's a word I use now and again and I don't recall you ever using. Glad to see that you are indeed picking up some pointers from me. Keep it up and someday you might be able to communicate an idea. That makes me feel good.

So now this braggart is claiming the English language as his own. It's the same thing in every forum topic, "I know," "you're a fool," "I'm the best," and "probs yada yada." No supporting evidence or constructive input, absolutely 0. Exactly what you expect from a 0, I guess...
 07/19/2017 04:20 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: tpapablo Just realized something, nuke - you used the word "dolt" in your last message. That's a word I use now and again and I don't recall you ever using. Glad to see that you are indeed picking up some pointers from me. Keep it up and someday you might be able to communicate an idea. That makes me feel good.

So now this braggart is claiming the English language as his own. It's the same thing in every forum topic, "I know," "you're a fool," "I'm the best," and "probs yada yada." No supporting evidence or constructive input, absolutely 0. Exactly what you expect from a 0, I guess...

I have concluded, on the other hand, that you are hopeless. Nuke might be able to progess a little bit, don't see that as a possibility for you. No offense. I just call them as I see them.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 07/19/2017 04:24 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

HAP's thread has 3773 clicks, Trumpablo is lucky if his propaganda gets 200.

Once again the barrister takes a seat in the back of the bus.

I was right.
 07/19/2017 04:25 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I have concluded, on the other hand, that you are hopeless. Nuke might be able to progess a little bit, don't see that as a possibility for you. No offense. I just call them as I see them.

Again, your BS bothers me 0. I shit turds bigger than you and your ego. You are a flea at best.
 07/19/2017 04:28 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL Tpapabloward- you are no match for HAP. He is handing your ass back to you and its clear he isnt even trying.

Make as many self-stroking posts as you like about how you are "winning' but he is consistently making an ass out of you- even more than do to yourself on here.

Its fun watching him pwn you repeatedly- keep it going LOL

When America was "great"
 07/19/2017 04:49 PM

tpapablo

I see that I have attracted a pack of yipping chihuahuas.

You know how it is funny when you see a chihuahua yipping at someone like they are all tough? Well, same here.

07/19/2017 05:10 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Yip yip yippikaya motherfucker

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/19/2017 05:16 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Theres no debate a gonna happen dufus goofus chumpscum dolt breit.
Surf bum? hmm... how big an industry, dollar wise is the surf industry in corporate terms these days aanway? How big is watersports in general? Is al merrick a surf bum? How bout my buddy Rusty Preisendorfer? Is he a surf bum?
Rainbow fins...bums?
Is the sailboard industry worth anything? How bout scuba, kayaks, paddleboards? Are my old friends and colleagues at prindle and nacra and hobie catamarans: bums?
I dont discuss my watersports industry or corporate media credentials in a setting like this.
But im quite certain some loser ass chumpscum walmart janitor/faux wannabe gomer "barrister" from jojah is not going to engage me in stupid "debate" about the current sorry state of our (MY!)) country's political and economic chaos.
I never supported clinton. But a russian thug supported subversion of our American form of government is going away. Period...Chumpf has been an anti american criminal all his life, as was his father.
As to lame, limp ass traitor porkblo:
wheeee...! you kook ass dimwit dork:
duuuuhhhhh.....now go back to yer swamp ass pigsty

It's a democratic hoax
 07/19/2017 05:33 PM

HAPDigital

Typical landlocked surfer, so much rage. Too bad his "lawyer" dollars can't buy him a place on the coast so he can try to surf some more. Maybe his attempts at trolling would minimize. Too much bottled up energy. Reminds me of my young ones having tantrums, usually when they haven't had exercise.
 07/19/2017 06:57 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He has a house over here, he just suffers from a nasty case of the self-made man, I'm better than yous.

Unfortunately for him, money don't buy you shit when you paddle out.

I was right.
 07/19/2017 08:11 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole He has a house over here, he just suffers from a nasty case of the self-made man, I'm better than yous. Unfortunately for him, money don't buy you shit when you paddle out.
Doubt it.
 07/20/2017 10:39 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole He has a house over here, he just suffers from a nasty case of the self-made man, I'm better than yous. Unfortunately for him, money don't buy you shit when you paddle out.
Doubt it.

As I said, you are an irredeemable fool. Ok, will bet you $10,000 (and I will go up as far as you want to go) that I have a house in Satellite. Beach. We on?

07/20/2017 10:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: nukeh2o Theres no debate a gonna happen dufus goofus chumpscum dolt breit. Surf bum? hmm... how big an industry, dollar wise is the surf industry in corporate terms these days aanway? How big is watersports in general? Is al merrick a surf bum? How bout my buddy Rusty Preisendorfer? Is he a surf bum? Rainbow fins...bums? Is the sailboard industry worth anything? How bout scuba, kayaks, paddleboards? Are my old friends and colleagues at prindle and nacra and hobie catamarans: bums? I dont discuss my watersports industry or corporate media credentials in a setting like this. But im quite certain some loser ass chumpscum walmart janitor/faux wannabe gomer "barrister" from jojah is not going to engage me in stupid "debate" about the current sorry state of our (MY!)) country's political and economic chaos. I never supported clinton. But a russian thug supported subversion of our American form of government is going away. Period...Chumpf has been an anti american criminal all his life, as was his father. As to lame, limp ass traitor porkblo: wheeee...! you kook ass dimwit dork: duuuuhhhhh.....now go back to yer swamp ass pigsty

Smart move, nuke. Look what I just did to Hap. Same would happen to you if you were to try to debate me. As they say, discretion is the better part of valor. In other words, there are some situations where it is smart to be cowardly.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .