Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: McCain has Brain Cancer
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/19/2017 05:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/19/2017 05:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

07/19/2017 05:36 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Agreed, Sen. McCain indeed has served his country well. 

Hope his recovery is fast and without complications.

-------------------------
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/19/2017 06:26 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

What hasnt that gentleman and true American hero and patriot had to endure and suffer through?
Served admirably, nobly and bravely as an aviator. And when doing his job, got knocked to the ground. Tortured and humiliated, he refused release when the stinking commies tried to use his fathers influence for their sik ass propaganda. and was kept as a pow til the end. With his men....
That, chumpfscum dirts: is a man and a true patriot. everything you wimp asses are not....
Then overcame his wounds and "ptsd": to get elected. And then serve our country as an actual conservative republican legislator.
Only to be insulted and dissed by little loofa face traitorous pussy and enemy of america and the world:
little girly boy donnie chumpf......and of course his equally weak and clueless, spineless alexjones, lushscumbaugh, MILO! and bart blight chumpfscum losers. Who are not worthy of sniffing his big toe.
Well, Mr. McCain: i know you will overcome and conquer this challenge in the dignified and heroic manner you always have. We need you now, more than ever, sir

It's a democratic hoax
 07/19/2017 06:36 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

That cowardly statement by Trump was probably the lowest point in American politics, and will likely stand for quite some time.

Soft handed trustfund babies can't even comprehend what people like McCain can go through. They would literally crumple within hours.

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 07/19/2017 06:48 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Shit, that sucks. He's the island of sanity in a sea of morons.

I hope it's not the cancer that explodes once exposed to air.

I was right.
 07/19/2017 07:10 PM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Very sorry to hear. It's not good. Same cancer that took Ted Kennedy, Beau Biden, and my mom. Some concise info here which also mentions an experimental therapy in the works, using the same procedure that produced Jimmy Carter's melanoma cure.
 07/20/2017 04:10 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Thanks Joe, I thought it was that one. Nasty, nasty stuff, but then again, it is John "I punched the devil in the balls" McCain.

I was right.
 07/20/2017 06:11 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Very bad news for the country. He's one of the few honourable GOPers left.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/20/2017 06:26 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John."
- Barack Obama

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/20/2017 06:31 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Very bad news for the country. He's one of the few honourable GOPers left.

Except when he was running for president. You progs weren't quite so complimentary then. Accused him of having an affair. Called him too old. Called him crazy. Progs are vermin.

I :heart; Q
 07/20/2017 07:21 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

John McCain is a hero and patriot. Yep he made a mistake selecting Caribou woman as a running mate.

Karl Rove said that if he told his story the way Rove told him to and not selected Palin he would have been prez. That would not have been so bad.

Its really too bad that this is happening to him now. His voice , reason and sanity are desperately needed to counter act the fuher's insane clown posse.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/20/2017 07:22 AM

scombrid

TLetterbird said in July 2008:

I still kinda like him but Palin still really rubs me wrong. 

That was the tone of most of the libtard posts back then along with dismay at the campaign that was tarnishing an man most of us really respected.

Then I posted this thread in 2012:

http://www.2ndlight.com/fusetalk/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=136667&highlight_key=y&keyword1=McCain

Yeah, we savaged the shit out of him.

You had Underwood, and Cheech attacking the hell out of McCain all through it but nobody takes them as representative of the left. Unlike the Tpab/GOP relationship with people like FK and Ograbac, the left actually refewdiates the Cheeches when warranted. GOP elects them president. Remember what Trump said about McCain?

Edited: 07/20/2017 at 07:35 AM by scombrid
 07/20/2017 07:27 AM

SuperTeeBird

Some of the things he has done more recently made me unhappy, but he's still the guy who was tortured in Hanoi for his country. I don't care what he gave up to them; I would fold under that like a newspaper.

He also survived a horrible fire on the deck of a carrier that set off armed munitions. Pretty manly.

07/20/2017 07:32 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: tpapablo Accused him of having an affair. Called him too old. Called him crazy. Progs are vermin.

Bush/Rove are progs?

07/20/2017 07:32 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Very bad news for the country. He's one of the few honourable GOPers left.

Except when he was running for president. You progs weren't quite so complimentary then. Accused him of having an affair. Called him too old. Called him crazy.

He was too old, and picking Palin for VP was not the act of a totally sane person.
All in perspective, as compared to a criminal rapist driver on greens traitor, he stands pretty fucking tall.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/20/2017 07:33 AM

scombrid

07/20/2017 07:54 AM

tpapablo

Is that bad? Then why was it fine for progs to trash McCain? The problem here is the prog hypocracy. You lionize him nowl, but called him scum in 2008. As I said, progs are vermin.

07/20/2017 08:02 AM

SuperTeeBird

You're a hair over the line on that one buddy. Get some surf.

07/20/2017 08:08 AM

tpapablo

Not even close to any line. Indeed, there is no line in this country so far as speech is concerned. And if you progs think you are going to silence me with your anti-1st Amendment facism, you think wrong, which is the norm for progs.

07/20/2017 08:09 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Except when he was running for president. You progs weren't quite so complimentary then. Accused him of having an affair. Called him too old. Called him crazy. Progs are vermin.

I would've voted  John McCain for president in 2000 (unfortunately he got trashed by the GOP puppet masters to get "their" guy in the driver seat). 

By 2008

1) He was too old

2) for some reason agreed to have Caribou Barbie as a running mate

3) was flip flopping worse than John Kerry (compared to the 2000 Mcain... adios "Maverick")

now I just wish him speed and success in his health battle

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : McCain has Brain Cancer

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .