Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fox News under FBI Counteritelligence Investigation
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/20/2017 07:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/20/2017 07:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"Sources with links to the justice department report that Fox News is under an FBI counterintelligence investigation for co-ordinating with the Kremlin in broadcasting propaganda.

Specifically, Sean Hannity is on signals intelligence co-ordinating his pro-Trump message with organs of the Russian state, such as RT, Sputnik, Wikileaks and Julian Assange. However, emails co-ordinating messaging with registered agents of the Russian state are said to exist from more shows than that of Sean Hannity.

Furthermore, sources familiar with the matter say that the FBI is actively considering a referral to the FCC, in addition to any criminal prosecutions that may result for individuals not registering under FARA for coordinating with official agents of the Russian state."

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/20/2017 07:41 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: WG Sean Hannity is on signals intelligence co-ordinating his pro-Trump message with organs of the Russian state, such as RT, Sputnik, Wikileaks and Julian Assange.

You think he knew those were state run? Or was he just stupid like Crankit with his constant links to RT thinking that it was a valid news source?

07/20/2017 07:47 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I can pretty much assure you that you have once again been duped by fake news. Sean Hannity can coordinate with anyone he pleases to get information that he presents. The First Amendment pretty much allows that.

This mass hysteria is interesting to watch.

I :heart; Q
 07/20/2017 08:25 AM

WG

Yes, the first amendment allows him to say what he wants, a private citizen can legally collude with our enemies (when we are not at war) to tell any lies he wants.

Being outed as in league with the enemy would have meant career death to a broadcaster in saner times, before most of the Republican party lost it's mind and sense of patriotism, but now it's probably seen as just more proof that the dude is firmly on your and Putin's team.

But FCC and FARA rules may have been broken.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 07/20/2017 08:36 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo Sean Hannity can coordinate with anyone he pleases to get information that he presents. The First Amendment pretty much allows that.

Maybe.

I don't know how FARA is written or how the courts have handled it so maybe not.

I'd err toward letting the media do as it pleases just with disclosure of the dodgy sources when it pulls shit like this. "Hey everybody, FOX is just rebroadcasting Castro's press releases".

07/20/2017 08:36 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I've been watching some Hannity in small doses, and he's in rare form. I hadn't considered fear as a possible aggravating factor.

Maybe he knows that is a matter of time before he's exposed as a traitor. He's been attacking the straight news people on Faux too.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/20/2017 08:43 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

I agree RT.

Sean Hannity is losing it.

He has become the Voice of Moscow.

07/20/2017 08:44 AM

WG

Originally posted by: scombrid
I'd err toward letting the media do as it pleases just with disclosure of the dodgy sources when it pulls shit like this. "Hey everybody, FOX is just rebroadcasting Castro's press releases".

I agree.
Just out them, as has this source.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 07/20/2017 09:30 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

So it was not a problem for draft dodging Bill Clinton to travel to the USSR during rhe cold war?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/20/2017 10:35 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG Yes, the first amendment allows him to say what he wants, a private citizen can legally collude with our enemies (when we are not at war) to tell any lies he wants. Being outed as in league with the enemy would have meant career death to a broadcaster in saner times, before most of the Republican party lost it's mind and sense of patriotism, but now it's probably seen as just more proof that the dude is firmly on your and Putin's team. But FCC and FARA rules may have been broken.

FBI wouldn't be involved in such a thing. Thus, fake news, most likely.

As I have forthrightly admitted, Putin is paying me to post pro-Russian propaganda on this forum. Perfectly legal and the $10,000 a month that Vlad pays me comes in handy.

07/20/2017 10:52 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

We know you are a russian apologist/sympathizer tpap. you were recently in europe, so were your men crushes putin/trump. coincidence?

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/20/2017 10:57 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: wtf We know you are a russian apologist/sympathizer tpap. you were recently in europe, so were your men crushes putin/trump. coincidence?

Nah, I was in Europe on vacation. Try to stay away from business while on vacation, which is why I didn't post on NSR while I was away.

07/20/2017 11:11 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

One would surmise from all this anti russia collusion hysteria; you progs burned your Che shirts. Is that true?
 07/20/2017 11:16 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo One would surmise from all this anti russia collusion hysteria; you progs burned your Che shirts. Is that true?

Oh hell no! The problem is the opposite, actually. Since Russia is no longer communist and threatening to nuke us, they are now enemies. They loved the USSR back in the day. That's why they want to bring it back to life here in the USA.

07/20/2017 11:59 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hannity wasn't just getting his "news" from Russia, he was coordinating it with them to disseminate it at the same time for the mass effect. That's miles away from exercising the right to free speech with the Bill of Rights and Constitution toilet paper that gets used and then made into his teleprompter script.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/20/2017 12:15 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Hannity wasn't just getting his "news" from Russia, he was coordinating it with them to disseminate it at the same time for the mass effect. That's miles away from exercising the right to free speech with the Bill of Rights and Constitution toilet paper that gets used and then made into his teleprompter script.

No it isn't.  That's a ridiculous statement. Russia is paying me for coordinating with it and disseminating it's propaganda on NSR. There it is - a confession in writing. Go ahead and call the FBI about my treason. I am sure that FBI agents like a good laugh as much as anyone.

Then there is the fact that Hannity wasn't doing that. But, given the prog hysteria of late, I wouldn't expect you to believe that. Basically, if anyone mentions Russia and a conservative/Republican in the same sentence, you nuts will believe the claim no matter how outlandish the claim is.

07/20/2017 01:39 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You are wondering what "you nuts will believe?"

I cannot believe our President went to go speak to Putin, asked him if he hacked us twice and said he believed when Putin said no.

I cannot believe that our President then proposed partnering with the Russians, after acknowledging that they did hack us, on a cyber security unit where we "share" intel.

I cannot believe that MAGA shitheads believe that this just fine and joke about treason like that could minimize what I just said I can't believe.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/20/2017 01:44 PM

WG

These days, f anyone mentions "conservative" and "Republican" in the same sentence we get a belly laugh.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 07/20/2017 01:44 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Yabutt her email server
 07/20/2017 01:46 PM

WG

Russia now being a oligarchical kleptocracy (that is still threatening to nuke us) makes them a more dangerous enemy than they were as feckless communists. I don't think Che was a Russian mobster.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,

Edited: 07/21/2017 at 03:06 AM by WG
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .