Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The perfect prog surf vacation.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/20/2017 11:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/20/2017 11:14 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

http://www.theinertia.com/surf/north-korea-is-trying-its-darndest-to-attract-surf-tourism/

Have fun, progs. BTW, would you guys grab me a N. Korean propaganda poster while you are there.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 07/20/2017 03:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Which love interest/surf mat are you taking with you btw oinking feller? I think your new donnie one would be appropriate.....
Heard your other commie lovers' favorite movie is Deliverance. How do you say "squeal like a....." in korean?

It's a democratic hoax
 07/20/2017 03:14 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: nukeh2o Which love interest/surf mat are you taking with you btw oinking feller? I think your new donnie one would be appropriate..... Heard your other commie lovers' favorite movie is Deliverance. How do you say "squeal like a....." in korean?

You are not making sense, nuke. But, you made me think of something. When you go to rat me out to the FBI, don't hesitate to go there drunk or stoned. They like that.

07/20/2017 07:33 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If NK gives Donnie a nice parade, he'll buddy up to them.

Are you going to argue on their behalf too?

I was right.
 07/20/2017 07:47 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Hahaha No Kidding

Tpapski would argue for Charles Manson if it suited his narrative. I guess he really is a true lawyer LOL

When America was "great"
 07/20/2017 07:54 PM

nukeh2o

Folks: he's a janitor at walmart. period

It's a democratic hoax
 07/21/2017 06:30 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: nukeh2o Folks: he's a janitor at walmart. period

What's wrong with that? I've been a janitor twice in my life. An honorable job. Nuke, old boy, I am afraid you are not well positioned to be looking down your nose at others, especially those who put in an honest day's work.

That's a strange thing about progs. For the most part, progs are the dregs of socierty, bums, alcoholics, drug addicts, criminals, wife beaters and the like, yet they feel superior to the upstanding citizens of this country, the ones who pay their way. Got to be some kind of compensation for being a loser.

07/21/2017 06:37 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

A guy who used to be on here lived in SK for a while and actually found a good surf spot near the NK border. 

07/21/2017 06:41 AM

Greensleeves

Tspank's narrative is ever diverging from reality.  Liberals with their ability to think  clearly, move for greater opportunity, and generally higher education are far and away the future of this country. 

07/21/2017 06:49 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Tspank's narrative is ever diverging from reality.  Liberals with their ability to think  clearly, move for greater opportunity, and generally higher education are far and away the future of this country.   

I see very little evidence of any higher education in NSR progs. Slimy, nuke and Hap, are some of the dumbest SOB's that I have come across on forums. On a larger scale, normal Americans are seeing the same thing across the country. Sanders, for example, is the national Slimy. That's why you guys are losing. If you would get rid of the Slimy's and Maxine Waters, ya'll might be able to start coming back. So long as you highlight your idiots, you won't.

07/21/2017 06:51 AM

SuperTeeBird

Hey, you forgot me.

07/21/2017 07:05 AM

johnnyboy

What about me. I can't sit here and blush behind my genius without some acknowledgement. And tpap, you were on your way to a solid rebuke with all the righteous indignation and offended grace a janitor could muster. But you kept going. You couldn't leave well enough alone, and like a painter that kept adding strokes and diminishing his painting, you wallowed right back to caricature stereotypes, condescending stupidity and smug superiority. It was close there for a paragraph.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/21/2017 07:12 AM

tpapablo

You guys are merely misguided, not dumb. You would have to engage in some serious work to reach the level of the 3 numbskulls mentioned above. Since serious work is not exactly the forte of progs, I doubt that you can get there. So, I am afraid that y'all will just have to toil in the misguided category.

07/21/2017 07:24 AM

SuperTeeBird

Gad, what a letdown.

07/21/2017 02:38 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Progs! Theyre everywhere- They are getting their cooties on me! I'm the sane one! I'm the smart lawyer!

When America was "great"
 07/21/2017 06:01 PM

nukeh2o

They're rounding up our children, puttin em in a pen....
Oinky's set up a surf camp in NK for kids.
whose parents, according he and his dirts: are politically incorrect.
He and his buddy MILO! have set up an indoctrination camp just north of the border. There's a great shorebreak to launch them on surfmats. Interesting, tho, that all the students are male....
They're studying climate change denial 101, how to subvert a democracy with commie propaganda.
And of course: Professor Alex Jones of Kook College will be in charge of the programs.
Word is Coach Jerry Sandusky will be running the athletic program.......
of course: if they DONT behave, there's a great market for american children in the third world these days.
Contact the offices of Pigblo and ASSociates.com

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 07/21/2017 at 06:14 PM by nukeh2o
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .