Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Trump administration just saved Obamacare in Alaska
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/20/2017 04:20 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/20/2017 04:20 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"The Trump administration took a big step Tuesday to make Obamacare work better, potentially lowering premiums and increasing enrollment.

Yes, you read that right. For all the work the White House has done to destabilize the health law - and there is much of it - the Trump administration approved an Alaska plan that will make the law work much better.

The Trump administration will send Alaska $48 million to stabilize its health insurance markets and offset the costs of especially high-cost patients. It expects, however, that the program won't cost the federal government a dime. Instead, the Trump administration will recoup all that money in the form of less spending on Obamacare subsidies because premiums in the market would decline.

This is the rare Affordable Care Act idea that both the Trump and Obama administrations have spoken favorably about. The Obama administration conditionally approved the idea in January, and Trump Medicare administrator Seema Verma gave the final go-ahead on Tuesday."
vox

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/20/2017 04:29 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Whoa, WG complimenting Trump. There is definitely something going on on the East Coast today. IF they are handing out free booze, would someone grab me some. I mean, not if it is Ripple or MD 20-20. But if it is something decent, get me some.

I :heart; Q
 07/20/2017 05:14 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Somebody's trying not to be nervous LOL

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .