Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Black thugs matter
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/16/2017 11:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/16/2017 11:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Attack St Louis Mayors house throwing rocks and smeared her house with paint, also attacked cops. Indefensible by human standards
 09/16/2017 11:20 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Because everybody knows our police have been empowered to be judge, jury and executioner when it comes to black people

-------------------------
"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 09/16/2017 11:21 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

do you still think the wind will just blow all the air pollution away?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 09/16/2017 11:47 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo Attack St Louis Mayors house throwing rocks and smeared her house with paint, also attacked cops. Indefensible by human standards
Yes, when our government and civilians fail to acknowledge and address a major issue that effects an already oppressed minority, the problem will fester. This is to be expected. I'm surprised much more lashing out hasn't occurred. Luckily the majority of our minority have good hearts and are very patient dealing with said oppression. Instead calling out the illness maybe it is better to call out the cause. When the problem is fixed and incidents like this still happen, then it is indefensible. And please, spare us the waste of time pretending to know better. You were never black nor lived under their oppression. To do so is ignorant.
 09/16/2017 12:00 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Attack St Louis Mayors house throwing rocks and smeared her house with paint, also attacked cops. Indefensible by human standards

Yes, when our government and civilians fail to acknowledge and address a major issue that effects an already oppressed minority,...

Yeah....

Like you wanting to convict a cop for shooting an armed heroin dealer....after he attempt[ted to kill cops twice with a car.

Got it!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/16/2017 12:11 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo Attack St Louis Mayors house throwing rocks and smeared her house with paint, also attacked cops. Indefensible by human standards
Yes, when our government and civilians fail to acknowledge and address a major issue that effects an already oppressed minority,...
Yeah.... Like you wanting to convict a cop for shooting an armed heroin dealer....after he attempt[ted to kill cops twice with a car. Got it!
If you want to call a planted weapon armed, OK.
 09/16/2017 01:47 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Yeah....

Like you wanting to convict a cop for shooting an armed heroin dealer....after he attempt[ted to kill cops twice with a car.

Got it!

If you want to call a planted weapon armed, OK.

If you want to LIE about a planted weapon...

Oh wait...that's what you do!

Lets not forget 'hands up don't shoot!"

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/16/2017 01:48 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Or you could like every other prog; turn a blind eye to the law and only uphold or acknowledge laws that fit your anarchistic bend
 09/16/2017 02:49 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo Or you could like every other prog; turn a blind eye to the law and only uphold or acknowledge laws that fit your anarchistic bend
Or be like you, embrace laws that protect corrupt cops. But wait, what are we? Anarchists, commies or nazis? Can't be all 3. You guys need to get your stories straight or most importantly go to the library and learn to read.
 09/16/2017 03:29 PM

Fish Killer

Or be like you, embrace laws that protect corrupt cops. But wait, what are we? Anarchists, commies or nazis? Can't be all 3. You guys need to get your stories straight or most importantly go to the library and learn to read.

The story is straight!

The scumbag armed heroine dealer tried to kill some cops with a car.

He was shot dead.

The video says so!

The testimony says so!

The court says so!

That makes your narrative a lie and bullshit.

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/16/2017 03:46 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Funny how the white right wants the brown people to follow the law while they commit murder and plant evidence.

No justice, no peace.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/16/2017 06:42 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Funny how the white right wants the brown people to follow the law while they commit murder and plant evidence.

No justice, no peace.

You won't get the HUGE majority of this country to even come close to buying that shit!

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/17/2017 03:07 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

What evidence is there that a weapon was planted? These riots have become so common place and the hypocrisy so out of control from all sides that I have stopped paying attention or caring. My new philosophy is to sit back and enjoy my popcorn while all you clowns on the far left or right fringes of sanity fight with each other and hopefully kill each other off.
 09/17/2017 05:09 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker What evidence is there that a weapon was planted? These riots have become so common place and the hypocrisy so out of control from all sides that I have stopped paying attention or caring. My new philosophy is to sit back and enjoy my popcorn while all you clowns on the far left or right fringes of sanity fight with each other and hopefully kill each other off.
What's funny is I'm not far left, I'm dead center. Been Republican for years. But iit doesn't take a partisan view to see injustice, just an open eye and an open heart.
 09/17/2017 05:15 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

You didn't answer my question
 09/17/2017 06:36 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker You didn't answer my question
what evidence was there that it was not? There was no conclusive DNA either way. Officer got off on a technicality, and the perp died with no sufficient evidence that the gun was his. Seems a bit unfair to me.
 09/17/2017 06:36 AM

RustyTruck

"I don't care because it doesn't affect me" - white mike

The evidence was the gun had only the cop's fingerprints, not the suspect.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

09/17/2017 06:42 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "I don't care because it doesn't affect me" - white mike The evidence was the gun had only the cop's fingerprints, not the suspect.
Oh wow, this is bad. Because any good cop knows not to pick up evidence with bare hands. I did not know this part, just the DNA bit.
 09/17/2017 09:23 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

"I don't care because it doesn't affect me" - white mike

The evidence was the gun had only the cop's fingerprints, not the suspect.

Oh wow, this is bad. Because any good cop knows not to pick up evidence with bare hands. I did not know this part, just the DNA bit.

I misspoke, "DNA" is correct, not fingerprints; but I still see no innocent explanation for the cop DNA rather than the suspect on the supposed "evidence".

09/17/2017 09:41 AM

Fish Killer

What's funny is I'm not far left, I'm dead center. Been Republican for years. But iit doesn't take a partisan view to see injustice, just an open eye and an open heart.

Liar!

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Black thugs matter

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .