Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Breaking: US Rep Bombshell... DWS Arrest Looming... Middle East Evidence Uncovered
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/18/2017 05:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/18/2017 05:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Breaking: US Rep Bombshell... DWS Arrest Looming... Middle East Evidence Uncovered
By V Saxena
on September 14, 2017 at 3:09pm

Last week, the Washington Examiner reported that a former Democrat staffer who fled the country to Pakistan after being accused of fraud has struck a deal with authorities to return to the U.S. and face charges. Following the report, Rep. Trent Franks suggested that her stunning decision to return might portend very badly for Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

To understand why, one must first understand former IT aide Hina Alvi's connection to Wasserman Schultz. In 2004, the Democrat representative hired Alvi's husband, Imran Awan, to work for her. Over time, many of his friends and family members, including Alvi, wound up also earning positions as aides and staffers for other Capitol Hill Democrats.

Fast forward to February of this year, when reports emerged that Awan, Alvi and their friends and family were under investigation for "stealing equipment from members' offices without their knowledge and committing serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network, according to multiple sources briefed on the investigation," Politico reported.

A month later, Alvi fled the country. Two months after that, authorities arrested her husband as he too tried to leave, but on an entirely separate set of charges. It turned out that both Alvi and Awan were also suspected of bank fraud.

This brings us to Franks, the Texas Republican, who predicted during a discussion with Fox Business host Lou Dobbs last week that the only reason Alvi would have agreed to return is because she's working on a broader immunity deal in return for damaging information on Wasserman Schultz.

That would mean major problems for the Democrat Party, considering Wasserman Schultz was the party's chairwoman until being forced out last summer in the scandal over rigging the primary contest for Hillary Clinton.

"I don't want to talk out of school here, but I think you're going to see some revelations that are going to be pretty profound," Franks said. "The fact that this wife is coming back from Pakistan and is willing to face charges, as it were, I think there is a good chance she is going to reach some type of immunity to tell a larger story here that is going to be pretty disturbing to the American people."

"I would just predict that this is going to be a very significant story and people should fasten their seat belts on this one," he added.

Listen:

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/19/2017 06:07 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

$50 buck that nothing comes of this?

I was right.
 09/19/2017 01:32 PM

johnnyboy

An entire article based upon an inference? That's not news, that's GOP distraction.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/19/2017 01:50 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy An entire article based upon an inference? That's not news, that's GOP distraction.

Cannot believe one of the Russian Fools said that.

I :heart; Q
 09/20/2017 11:03 AM

johnnyboy

I guess my offending inference was superior because it was based upon the President's cabinet and family members being very clear nothing ever happened. Then, they "tried to get ahead" of the emails that clearly showed that they were liars and they lied about the meeting, the length of the meeting and the subject matter. Then, Trump dictated his lying son's response to the media, which the son of a bitch gave. Trump then complained about leaks, like that was the problem.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/20/2017 11:30 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

another

Dancing With the Stars arrest ?

I'm fixin to eat this avocado...

09/20/2017 01:06 PM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

another

Dancing With the Stars arrest ?

I'm fixin to eat this avocado...[IMG][/IMG]

LOL dude your sector9 bash was all time keep up the good work!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .