Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: A hell of a way to govern
Topic Summary: And this will hurt real people, especially trump voters
Created On: 09/21/2017 05:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/21/2017 01:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Yep, deadbeat Red states get yet more money flowing from the working blue state taxpayers, plus the license to screw over the expensive needy, and they will.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 09/21/2017 01:57 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

West Virginia is going to need more lube.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/21/2017 02:31 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Facts:

1) our healthcare system costs at least TWICE more per capita as much as the others.

You may think that you are getting a 'deal' since your employer pays for it for you, but if they didn't have to pay twice as much for your healthcare, you would be getting more 'pay'

2) our statistical results measured by expected life span, infant mortality etc put us in between Cuba and Costa Rica.

The above are not my 'opinion', 'alternative facts' or 'false news'

To deny any is only showing all that you are a gullible fool

The true abject failure is not 'Obamacare', it is our 'for profit' , non nationalized, fucked up health care system

Only when we ALL (prez to guy under a bridge) get the exact same 'care' will we able to compete in a truly global market

if you think that anyone in congress/house is not going to vote if it's only really in their personal best interest

They are essentially having a essentially free ride now, so why should they give a shit?

ps the UK and Canada are nowhere near the top of the pile or shining houses on the hill, but they rate a lot higher than us

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 09/21/2017 03:36 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: WG Yep, deadbeat Red states get yet more money flowing from the working blue state taxpayers, plus the license to screw over the expensive needy, and they will.

Yep, that's what happens when you win elections. Y'all went down with the ship with Clown Care.

I :heart; Q
 09/21/2017 04:49 PM

RustyTruck

You guys won one with manufactured propaganda and foreign assistance. Accomplices after the fact to treason. There will be more elections, and in time you will be hard pressed to find someone who will admit voting for trump.

But we will remember who did, I don't expect we'll forget it.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

09/22/2017 05:50 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

This will fail just like all things Republican.

There is a reason Republican administrations always end in fiscal disgrace, their ideas are flawed to the core.

I was right.
 09/22/2017 11:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck You guys won one with manufactured propaganda and foreign assistance. Accomplices after the fact to treason. There will be more elections, and in time you will be hard pressed to find someone who will admit voting for trump. But we will remember who did, I don't expect we'll forget it.

So? He won. Now, progs must face the consequences. This is merely one of many to come. Enjoy.

09/22/2017 11:30 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

So? He won.
tampon

If you win, but you cheated does it count?

Rhetorical question.

We'll see.

Drip, Drip, Drip

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/22/2017 11:53 AM

tpapablo

Better see your urologist, jdb. Wouldn't have "relations" with your wife until you get started on antibiotics.

Looks like you guys might win this battle. That jackass McCain has announced he will vote against it. I'll almost be as happy when that asshole is gone as I was when the PiC was shown the door.

09/22/2017 01:12 PM

RustyTruck

That jackass was on the Ken Burns documentary last night. I'd say he deserves some respect for his service to the country.

Why do you and the trump hate our veterans; are you both dotards?

09/22/2017 01:19 PM

johnnyboy

This is what happens when you politicize a POW as a failure for getting captured. Now, all of the sudden, Trump is about the people and since he and the GOP will never make good on their march backwards, McCain will be villainized. Or at least they will try.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/22/2017 01:24 PM

RustyTruck

I recon McCain doesn't give a rats ass what trump, the GOP, or even our local trollPablo thinks.

09/22/2017 01:39 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck That jackass was on the Ken Burns documentary last night. I'd say he deserves some respect for his service to the country. Why do you and the trump hate our veterans; are you both dotards?

He deserves respect for his military service, but none for his legislative service. He is a well known jackass.

09/22/2017 03:29 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck That jackass was on the Ken Burns documentary last night. I'd say he deserves some respect for his service to the country. Why do you and the trump hate our veterans; are you both dotards?

He deserves respect for his military service, but none for his legislative service. He is a well known jackass.

Calling for bipartisanship, regular order, CBO scoring of the bill, and hearings? Yeah, I imagine that infuriates you guys.

09/22/2017 04:42 PM

johnnyboy

You know, calling for all the stuff that shows you thought about something with the citizens in mind instead screwing those same people just so you can claim you made good on a campaign promise. Speaking of that, trump's going to build a wall and you're never going to guess who's going to pay for it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/22/2017 10:23 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

At some point, maybe the jerking off can end and they can agree to figure what needs fixing and fix it.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 09/25/2017 06:29 PM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Repeal and replace fail # what? Like 25?

Grateful for rank incompetence.

09/25/2017 06:31 PM

johnnyboy

It's dead again.

09/25/2017 07:29 PM

RustyTruck

Good riddance.

09/26/2017 02:49 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

OBAMAcare repeal fail. AGAIN! I can hardly stand all this winning

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : A hell of a way to govern

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .