Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump Needs to Leave
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/15/2017 05:03 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/19/2017 02:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

How can it be a "land grab" if it was already federal land?

-------------------------
"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 11/19/2017 02:26 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: all3

How can it be a "land grab" if it was already federal land?

It was owned by the state.

"But many state lawmakers disagree, arguing that this decision puts vast pieces of land into the hands of the federal government alone, removing power from state lawmakers and thus removing control from the people of Utah and Nevada."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 02:31 PM

all3

A small portion was "state land" which was exchanged for federal land in another area of the state. No private land involved. Over 90% was already federal land.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 11/19/2017 02:38 PM

Fish Killer

A small portion was "state land" which was exchanged for federal land in another area of the state. No private land involved. Over 90% was already federal land.

Not so!

Federal and state owned...state run.

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 02:50 PM

all3

Go look it up

11/19/2017 02:52 PM

Fish Killer

Go look it up

Look it up yourself!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 02:55 PM

all3

I did

11/19/2017 02:58 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer So Clinton and Obama's colossal governmental land grab is going to be restricted! GOOD!
I thought you were an outdoor, hunting and fishing type? How are we going to have enough fish and animals to kill and eat if there's not enough places for them to live?

"President Obama has taken 554,590,000 acres of land and sea out of use for private citizens and out of the deliberative processes of government - far more than any other President"

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 02:59 PM

all3

I wouldn't mind if it would be in state control as long as it is protected and not sold to whoever bribes the state senators.

11/19/2017 03:01 PM

all3

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: Fish Killer So Clinton and Obama's colossal governmental land grab is going to be restricted! GOOD!
I thought you were an outdoor, hunting and fishing type? How are we going to have enough fish and animals to kill and eat if there's not enough places for them to live?

"President Obama has taken 554,590,000 acres of land and sea out of use for private citizens and out of the deliberative processes of government - far more than any other President"
Not true, I can go and use almost all that land and sea.

11/19/2017 05:11 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Not true, I can go and use almost all that land and sea.

NO in fact you cant!

Better look that up as you are way out to lunch...and dinner too!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 05:15 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Out of the "use for private citizens" means they can't remove a mountain top for coal or explode shale and make a toxic lake on the property.

Fishing is really bad on those shale ponds.
 11/19/2017 05:20 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: theglide

Out of the "use for private citizens" means they can't remove a mountain top for coal or explode shale and make a toxic lake on the property.

Fishing is really bad on those shale ponds.

Bullshit!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 05:32 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I've been offroading, backpacking, camping, fishing, and hunting on BLM or Gov't land quite a bit in California, Oregon, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Idaho and Wyoming.  Enjoyed it all and never felt hassled or cheated.  Heck,  I'm proud of the conservation work and public use balance.  i was even in the USFS on a backcountry trail crew in the Marble Maountain Wilderness area when I was young and had a blast.    Have planned on doing a Rogue River jetboat run for a few days with the fam this summer.  Happy it isn't destroyed so my children can experience  it.

Not everything needs to be about the money.   

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 11/19/2017 06:18 PM

Fish Killer

So...that doesn't mean or prove crap!

You're a waste of air.

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 09:50 PM

all3

I can go hunting, fishing, hiking and climbing at Bears Ears if I want. What are you saying I can't do now that I could do before it became a National Monument?

11/20/2017 12:45 AM

Fish Killer

I can go hunting, fishing, hiking and climbing at Bears Ears if I want. What are you saying I can't do now that I could do before it became a National Monument?

"
Not true, I can go and use almost all that land and sea."

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/20/2017 03:18 AM

all3

What could I do at Bears Ears before it became a National Monument that I can't do now? Simple question

11/20/2017 03:47 AM

Fish Killer

What could I do at Bears Ears before it became a National Monument that I can't do now? Simple question

You won't be able to do jack crap! You aren't allowed in!

"""-Republican leaders reacted to the designation of the monument with anger and disappointment. Some researchers and observers said that it was possible that incoming president Donald Trump or other Republicans might make an attempt to withdraw the designation and abolish the monument, though there is no clear legal mechanism for the president to do so unilaterally.[68] Utah's Republican governor, Gary Herbert, said that he was "more than disappointed" and "deeply disturbed" by President Obama's unilateral decision.[65] Congressman Jason Chaffetz reacted similarly.[69] Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes, also a Republican, stated that "By significantly restricting access to a large portion of public lands in Utah, the President weakens land management capabilities and fails to protect those the Antiquities Act intended to benefit", and announced that he planned a lawsuit regarding the issue.[69] A lawsuit against the FBI and LBM for its "heavy-handed and overzealous" looting raid in 2009, was rejected in February 2017 but "remains a point of contention for people in [Blanding], many of whom are also frustrated by the creation of the nearby Bears Ears National Monument."[38] "Utah politicians such as Utah Senator Mike Lee (R), "ranchers, and business groups" also strongly opposed the monument.[37] Wikipedia

Proposed abolishment and consequences

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/20/2017 04:02 AM

Fish Killer

"In his announcement on Thursday, Mr. Zinke said, "No president should use the authority under the Antiquities Act to restrict public access, prevent hunting and fishing, burden private land, or eliminate traditional land uses, unless such action is needed to protect" the monument."

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump Needs to Leave

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .