Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What makes Sarah Huckabee Sanders appear to be a
Topic Summary: mean spirited Piccaso version of a painted harlet?
Created On: 11/29/2017 12:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/29/2017 12:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Vision.
 11/29/2017 12:08 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

What would it be like if Huck was you mom?

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 11/29/2017 12:12 PM

SlimyBritches

That's impossible for her to be a mom. The only one who could get it up for her is her dad and you if she calls you son. She does a great Schwarzenegger imitation. When she says UH she says it uhAHHuh
 11/29/2017 12:19 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I think you have to admire her ability to stay straight on point no matter what outrageous thing the president does.

Keep in mind it's her job, it's not like she can walk out there and when confronted with the shit show answer "yeah, right? This shit is crazy!"

There is an odd motility to her face and body language. Maybe she's a cyborg. Propaganda droid from Planet F.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/29/2017 12:27 PM

SlimyBritches

She's in league with the devil. She's doing this job to assure a place next to her dad, and most of the Repugs in our country, in the fiery depths of hell.
 11/29/2017 01:15 PM

havanabama

Joined Forum: 07/23/2003

She's going to be scared for life from this job.

Ah, religion, bigotry dressed up as morality.
 11/29/2017 01:34 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

She's just doing her job.

The evil one is "The Architect" of this disaster........Kellyanne Conjob.
 11/29/2017 01:48 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

How cute. Progs vilifying a press secretary. Pretty damn funny when you think about it. But who knows what I'd be doing if I didn't have to work. Maybe I would sit around all day in front of the tv, watching press conferences and bitterly stewing in my own juices.

I :heart; Q
 11/29/2017 02:02 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Remember, libtard asses hate women!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 11/29/2017 02:09 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: crankit

Remember, libtard asses hate women!

Brilliant post, I look forward to your enlightened commentary.

Keep up the good work cranky!

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

11/29/2017 03:23 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: crankit Remember, libtard asses hate women!

True, though they certainly like to sexually assault them. I see a pattern here that explains the NSR progs' virulent hatred of conservative women. They know that when they tried to sexually assault conservative women, they'd turn around an whip their dandified asses.  Fear often begets hatred. And progs are always afraid, unless they have power, which they see as a license to sexually assault prog women.

11/29/2017 03:43 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

cranky and tpap, you guys are really on your game today.

Fantastic analysis!
 11/29/2017 04:28 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide cranky and tpap, you guys are really on your game today. Fantastic analysis!

Every day, glide. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

11/29/2017 05:32 PM

RustyTruck

Well get to bed early, those dang libtardo'progs might be back tomorrow.

I heard they drive hybrids and smell like peperocini.

11/30/2017 07:12 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Did you mean pepperoncini? Where is Haphazd when you need it?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 11/30/2017 07:50 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Anthony Scaramucci's remarkably revealing comment about Sarah Sanders and the truth

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 11:30 AM ET, Tue November 28, 2017

Washington (CNN)Anthony Scaramucci -- he of the 10-day stint as White House communications director -- resurfaced Tuesday morning, sitting for an interview with "New Day" anchor Chris Cuomo.
In that conversation, Cuomo asked what seems like a relatively easy question: Does White House press secretary Sarah Sanders tell the truth from behind the podium in the press room?
Here's how Scaramucci responded: "I think she does the best of her ability to tell the truth but also to protect the President, and so I think that there's a fine line to draw between those two things."

Lets break down the Mooch's response a bit.
Sanders, according to Scaramucci, "does the best of her ability to tell the truth." Which isn't the same thing as saying that Sanders tells the truth. It's like if your parents ask you whether you made your bed. If you say, "I did the best of my ability to make the bed," they'll know you didn't make the bed.
What Scaramucci is saying then is that Sanders tells as much of the truth as she can. Which, not to sound like a broken record, is not the same thing as telling the plain old truth.
The second part of Scaramucci's quote -- in bold here -- is even more revealing: "I think she does the best of her ability to tell the truth but also to protect the President ..."

What Scaramucci seems to be suggesting is that telling the truth and protecting the President are two conflicting missions. And that Sanders' ultimate loyalty has to be to Trump, not the truth.
There's no question that the position of White House press secretary forces everyone who holds it to balance the competing interests of their boss (the President) with their other boss (the American people as represented by the White House press corps). All press secretaries try to walk that "fine line" -- in Scaramucci's words -- between fighting for the President's priorities and adhering to the truth.

Never before, however, have we had a press secretary -- and this includes Sanders' predecessor, Sean Spicer, as well -- who has so clearly come down on the side of defending the president at all costs.
From Spicer's famous/infamous insistence that the crowd sizes for Trump's inauguration were the largest ever to Monday's argument by Sanders that Trump calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocohantas" somehow reflected poorly on the Massachusetts Democratic senator, this administration's mouthpieces have consistently chosen to blindly defend the President -- even when that means bending or breaking the truth.
That, of course, is the direct result of Trump's own tendency to simply make up facts that suit the version of events he wants to be true. When you have a President that regularly misstates or outright lies 5.5 times a day, you have only two options: 1) Tell the truth and be fired/forced out or 2) Go along with his misstatements and factual inaccuracies and keep your job.
Or, to borrow Scaramucci's phrase, do "the best of her ability to tell the truth but also to protect the President."

06/13/2019 08:07 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Exit stage left. Gone. Out. Done.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/13/2019 08:40 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

She told us that countless FBI agents had lost confidence in James Comey after he had been fired. She testified to Mueller that she just made that up, no basis in fact. This is the standard of the trump administration

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/13/2019 10:21 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

How cute. Progs vilifying a press secretary. Pretty damn funny when you think about it. But who knows what I'd be doing if I didn't have to work. Maybe I would sit around all day in front of the tv, watching press conferences and bitterly stewing in my own juices.

29K+ posts on here. Something tells me you are the jobless one.
 06/14/2019 03:42 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: crankit

Did you mean pepperoncini? Where is Haphazd when you need it?

Blast from the past. I mean patchouli.

Sanders is a pig. Not because she's a woman, just because she's a pig.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .