Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Florida House aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are 'actors'
Topic Summary: Yep! Fired for exposing the TRUTH!
Created On: 02/20/2018 06:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2018 06:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Florida House aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are 'actors'
By Nicole Darrah

Parkland, Florida shooting survivors demand gun laws change
Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School used the media to speak out against gun violence after a killer murdered 17 people at their school.

An aide to a Florida House representative was fired Tuesday after he said that Parkland students who were speaking out on gun control after Wednesday's mass shooting were paid actors.

The aide to Republican Rep. Shawn Harrison, Benjamin Kelly, emailed Tampa Bay Times reporter Alex Leary to claim that two Marjory Stoneman Douglas students who appeared on CNN weren't actually survivors of the attack.

"Both kids in the picture are not students here but actors that travel to various crisis when they happen," Kelly reportedly emailed the newspaper. When the Tampa Bay reporter asked for proof, the House aide sent a follow-up email claiming the same student who appeared on CNN, David Hogg, was in another state hundreds of miles away.

"There is a clip on you tube that shows Mr. Hogg out in California. (I guess he transferred?)," Kelly's email reportedly stated.

Harrison took to Twitter Tuesday evening to explain that he "placed [Kelly] on leave until we determine an appropriate course of action," adding that he doesn't "share his opinion and he did so without my knowledge."

Following Harrison's post, Kelly wrote that he's been "terminated from the State House" because he "tried to inform a reporter of information relating to his story regarding a school shooting. This was not my responsibility. I meant no disrespect to the students or parents of Parkland."

I've been terminated from the State House. I made a mistake whereas I tried to inform a reporter of information relating to his story regarding a school shooting. This was not my responsibility. I meant no disrespect to the students or parents of Parkland.

- Benjamin Kelly (@benakelly) February 20, 2018
The aide later said online that Rep. Harrison "is an honest and respectable man. In no way should be held responsible for my error in judgment."

Florida House Speaker Richard Corcoran, a Republican, said that he "was shocked and angry to read [Kelly's] appalling email about the brave students who traveled to Tallahassee today," and said that with Harrison's support, he fired Kelly and apologized on behalf of the House.

PARKLAND SHOOTING VICTIMS INCLUDE YOUNG STUDENTS, COACH WHO SAVED OTHERS IN FLORIDA HIGH SCHOOL
Conspiracy theorists often claim after mass shootings that survivors or victims who appear in the media are actors playing a role.

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., stated that "Claiming some of the students on tv after #Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency."

After his firing, Kelly tweeted: "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 06:25 PM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 06:26 PM

Fish Killer

hogg-being-coached from james on Vimeo.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/27/2018 at 02:43 PM by Fish Killer
 02/20/2018 06:28 PM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/27/2018 at 02:44 PM by Fish Killer
 02/20/2018 06:40 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Go hump a gun
 02/20/2018 06:47 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Go hump a gun

Go hump some fake news!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 07:17 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

I found the original content.

I am keeping this hoax post in my back pocket.

02/20/2018 07:26 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

You will burn for this.

Enjoy Hell.

Say hey to Baphomet for me, turd

When America was "great"
 02/20/2018 07:27 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Hahaha FK is one deranged mofo to believe this hogwash. What a total moron.
 02/20/2018 07:30 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

I found the original content.

I am keeping this hoax post in my back pocket.

Yeah...you do thAt....

Idiot!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...ivors-are-actors.html

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 07:41 PM

follydude

... The sad reality is that sometime, buried someplace deep in the Faux Entertainment site, they with post a retraction or a correction.

Fishy, however, will not and will double-down into eternity with his fake news and Russian bots.

02/20/2018 08:16 PM

follydude

David Hogg is the son of an FBI Agent.

These real American patriots spreading lies are a special breed.

Traitors.

02/20/2018 08:18 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: follydude

... The sad reality is that sometime, buried someplace deep in the Faux Entertainment site, they with post a retraction or a correction.
Fishy, however, will not and will double-down into eternity with his fake news and Russian bots.

Got any deep down bullshit for this?

http://thehill.com/homenews/st...ting-survivors-actors

If not STFU!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 09:31 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

DEBUNKED! AGAIN!

He lives in Florida.

STOP POSTING YOUR FAKE NEWS ON 2ND LIGHT YOU JACKASS

http://www.snopes.com/2018/02/...dia-david-hogg/

Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting Survivors
Disreputable web sites called it a "red flag" that the father of one high school student is a retired FBI agent.
By Arturo Garcia
20 February 2018
Joseph Sohm / Shutterstock

On 20 February 2018, as a group of students from the Parkland, Florida mass shooting attack traveled to their state capitol to lobby for tighter gun safety measures, far right conspiracy blogs pushed increasingly hysterical claims that at least one of the survivors of the massacre was a "deep state" pawn.

For example, TheGatewayPundit.com posted a story calling it a "red flag" that David Hogg, a senior who survived the Valentine's Day attack at the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, volunteered during a CNN interview that his father is a retired agent from the Federal Bureau of Investigations as he criticized the Trump administration. President Donald Trump had accused the bureau of "spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign" and thus failing to follow up on warnings concerning the suspect, Nikolas Cruz.

Hogg, who has become a high-profile advocate for tighter gun safety legislation since the attack, said during the interview that: "I think it's disgusting, personally. My father's a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life."

But according to the Gateway Pundit:

Anyone who has been following the news could tell you that many in the FBI have been working against the president from the start, with the most notable case involving collusion between the FBI, Obama Administration, and the Clinton campaign to push the false 'verification' of the junk Steele Dossier. It has also been widely reported that the FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.

The fault for this tragedy lies squarely on the shoulder's of the FBI, who could have prevented this back in January.

The site also accused Hogg of "not remembering his lines" while posting a video of him making statements and stumbling over his words prior to a pre-taped interview.

The Gateway Pundit is one of several blogs that was named in a federal defamation lawsuit filed in Michigan accusing them of falsely identifying a teen as the driver that killed Heather Heyer during a counter-protest against white nationalists in Charlotesville, Virginia in August 2017.

Another blog published a story calling into question that Hogg would be interviewed by CBS News less than a year after he was covered by the network's affiliate in Los Angeles concerning his footage of a friend's contentious encounter with a lifeguard, heavily implying that (despite the facts that he readily identified himself with the same name, that people occasionally travel across the United States, and that his family moved to Florida from Los Angeles) he is a trained "crisis actor," a baseless rumor that is inevitably pushed after horrific mass shootings:

However, Hogg posted on Twitter last August that he was visiting Los Angeles, and made a video under his own name documenting the altercation afterward - hardly the actions of a "trained crisis actor" who needs to keep his identity secret:

The president's son, Donald Trump, Jr., highlighted the Gateway Pundit story and one by another far-right outlet, True Pundit, on his own Twitter account. Hogg described his actions as "immature, rude, and inhuman," saying:

I just think it's a testament to the sick immaturity and broken state of our government when these people feel the need to peddle conspiracy theories about people that were in a school shooting where 17 people died and it just makes me sick. It's immature, rude, and inhuman for these people to destroy the people trying to prevent the death of the future of America because they won't.

According to the Tampa Bay Times, an aide for one state lawmaker, Republican Rep. Shawn Harrison, provided this response to a picture of Hogg and fellow student activist Emma Gonzalez:

Both kids in the picture are not students here but actors that travel to various crisis [sic] when they happen.

We contacted Harrison's office seeking follow-up comment or documentation supporting the remark from the aide, identified as Benjamin Kelly. In reply to a request for more information, Kelly reportedly sent the Times an e-mail containing a link to a YouTube video promoting the conspiracy theory against the two teens. The lawmaker told the Times:

If my aide disparaged a student from Parkland who is grieving than I will deal most strongly with my aide ... Clearly it was inappropriate for him to send that.

Harrison later said on his own Twitter account:

I was just made aware that my aide made an insensitive and inappropriate allegation about Parkland students today. I have spoken to him and placed him on leave until we determine an appropriate course of action. I do not share his opinion and he did so without my knowledge.

Kelly later confirmed on Twitter that he had been fired:

I've been terminated from the State House. I made a mistake whereas I tried to inform a reporter of information relating to his story regarding a school shooting. This was not my responsibility. I meant no disrespect to the students or parents of Parkland. Rep. Shawn Harrison is an honest and respectable man. In no way should he be held responsible for my error in judgement.

He later deleted his account entirely.

Despite the presence of the Douglas High students in attendance, the Florida House voted on 20 February 2018 not to consider a bill calling for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity magazines for firearms.

When America was "great"
 02/20/2018 10:14 PM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

Ah it got a snopes debunked article that quick?! Must be true
 02/20/2018 10:21 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

The dead and wounded are not fake.

Do you even have a heart?

You should be banned from Florida.

Fact!
 02/20/2018 10:28 PM

Fish Killer

Video doesn't lie!

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/27/2018 at 02:44 PM by Fish Killer
 02/21/2018 03:01 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: johnny Ah it got a snopes debunked article that quick?! Must be true

Example of the perfect mark to be conned by anyone that pushes the right button. 

02/21/2018 03:36 AM

scombrid

Trump Fish Killer and company claim that Hogg was pretending to be a student in California in the August 2017 footage. They are calling him a "so called 'Student'" as in the Robert Galloway facebook post reproduced in the third post of this thread. I found the CBS footage captured in that post and watched it. Hogg made clear in the footage that he was visiting out there and never once claimed to be a student out there. 

Don't need snopes to debunk that part of the conspiracy theory.

Then, you have him readily identifying himself in all the videos, whether here in FL now or back in California, by the name David Hogg. He also freely stated that his dad is a retired agent. Those are hardly the traits of someone that is an actor pretending to be whatever character The Powers That Be order. Seems a lot more like he is who he says he is. Of course you will likely shift the goal posts as claim then that "he is just hiding in plain sight and doing that stuff to be more believable". But then you have to believe that they started planning this at least as far back as 2017 so they could have their 
"crisis actor" embedded at the school prior to the shooting.

Then on top of that, the school doesn't deny that he is a student there. There are plenty of records of him there, video and otherwise, that pre-date the shooting.

Are you really stating then that this guy is a crisis actor? That he isn't really a student at Stoneman Douglass or that he was planted there far in advance of an operation?

02/21/2018 03:55 AM

Bamboo

^^^

Yep, FK'er is that special kind of guy who embraces this stuff as his alternate facts.  He had a FK'ing melt down hissy-fit about a young woman in a bikini (on a surf forum no less) and how bad that was, but now doesn't seem to be much concerned about actual death of children.  Go figure.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/us/david-hogg-conspiracy-theories-response/index.html

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .