Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Twitter russian bot purge
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/22/2018 08:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/22/2018 08:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

about damn time

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 02/22/2018 09:20 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Really pissing off the chumpf types, they sure Looove their russian trollbot propaganda

It's a democratic hoax
 02/22/2018 09:25 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I bet cranky and johnny just lost half their twitter feed.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/22/2018 09:43 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I bet cranky and johnny just lost half their twitter feed.

I chuckled!

02/22/2018 10:04 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

i only use twitter to follow ios jailbreaking bro

twitter is a dying platform, censorship is killing it

anything 'right wing' is marked as sensitive, shadow banning is prevalent, etc..

plenty non russians were blocked, now they want a phone number associated with the account, right wingers have to be careful not to get doxxed, you guys will ruin our lives

remaining anonymous is the only safe way to be politically active on our side, so we are all bots

Edited: 02/22/2018 at 10:15 AM by johnny
 02/22/2018 11:01 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I suppose it's lonely under the bridge.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/22/2018 11:03 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I suppose it's lonely under the bridge.
rt

Not for lil johnnie, he all ways has his right hand.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 02/22/2018 12:35 PM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

if i had nothing to lose why would i care about being anonymous?

the only ones you end up seeing are the ones with nothing to lose, then you paint us all with the same brush, quite a psyop

02/22/2018 02:00 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Crankit: "Hey where'd Twitter go?!??"

02/22/2018 07:08 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

It won't matter much. They are still spamming up all the comments sections at news sites. Plus, the majority of the disinfo they spread was home grown, they just distributed and promoted but the stuff is still being created here by disinfo campaigns from Alex Jones/Infowars to the Heartland Institute and Heritage Foundation. They figured out the dupe model with AM talk radio starting in the late 80s when Heartland Institute made Rush Limbaugh its shill star. Heritage Foundation made Hannity. These groups are pushing plenty of disinfo for their multinational corp masters.

Did you here the NRA head today complaining about "the elites" wanting to take all our freedoms? He said that our firearms are the only thing keeping 'the elites' from eliminating all individual liberty. That is pretty insane. I'm sure you people think that Cliven kept the feds at bay with his pea shooters. Fact is, his whole clan could have been vaporized in seconds by some guy sitting behind a computer screen thousands of miles away. Government didn't get rid of those fucks because of optics, not because their guns had any defense value. But that isn't the insane part. The insane part is that people believe Wayne when he talks of 'the elites' coming to get them. What about the other elites. Scott Pruitt and Rex Tillerson represent energy elites, corporations that have more capital than most countries and that employ mercenary armies in places where they need security. Steven Mnuchin is an elite. The administration is full of energy industry and wall street elites. Maybe he should name the specific elites. Oh, nah he is just speaking fear jingos for his base.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .