Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: He needs to get closer to the Trump administration
Topic Summary: It will help him inside trade
Created On: 08/10/2018 09:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/10/2018 09:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

But illegal is illegal when you don't have the power of the White House.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/fea...ning-for-re-election/

Not that scandal really matters, republicans have no problem with rehiring criminals and sexual predators, so white collar crime might actually help him in the long run.

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/10/2018 09:43 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I think I will let the trial happen before I judge. That's a good way of avoiding making an ass out of yourself. Remember all the people who immediately jumped the gun on the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown (aka the gentle giant) cases? They sure look stupid now, don't they?

I :heart; Q
 08/10/2018 11:09 AM

Cole

A black man rarely gets a far shake these day. Most weren't surprised by the the outcome of those trials.

Donnie Jr knew exactly what he was doing, as did his dad. Cohen is busy stringing all that together. Truthfully, I never expect a guilty plea or even a trial for that matter. The DOJ is too compromised by crooked Trump appointments to ever bring suit.

I was right.
 08/10/2018 12:24 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole A black man rarely gets a far shake these day. Most weren't surprised by the the outcome of those trials. Donnie Jr knew exactly what he was doing, as did his dad. Cohen is busy stringing all that together. Truthfully, I never expect a guilty plea or even a trial for that matter. The DOJ is too compromised by crooked Trump appointments to ever bring suit.
The cop that shot Brown, Wilson, was never tried. The Obama (a black man) Justice Dept. (headed by a black man) cleared Wilson of wrong doing. As you know, the Obama administration was inept at all things, so it is quite possible that they bungled that investigation as well. But it wasn't due to some anti-black bias. Donnie Jr. did know exactly what he was doing. But what he was doing wasn't a crime. That's why there will not be a trial on that incident. You don't convict people in this country because a band of nuts and crazies don't like them.

I :heart; Q
 08/10/2018 12:35 PM

Greensleeves

The Obama administration certainly wasn't inept at making it two terms, reducing unemployment, boosting the stock market, killing that a-hole Bin Laden, or infuriating racists. And they didn't even have to try!

Only in the GOP could the silver spoon sucking pasty dough boy son of a several times bankrupt wife cheating real estate developer be a hero.
 08/10/2018 05:19 PM

Cole

What's the line...failure to know the law doesn't make you innocent. If what they did was legal, why do they keep trying to hide what they did? Or I should say, attempted to do...the blind leading the blind rarely get where they are going.

The pitchforks and torches would be out if Obama or Clinton had done the same. Your hypocrisy has reached new towering heights. You truly have earned the moniker Trumpablo.

I was right.
 08/11/2018 10:06 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

The Donnie Jr incident did not occur on a boat out at sea, so thus PDSpablo is not qualified to give legal advice: p

When America was "great"
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .