Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Remember when some thought the world was laughing at us?
Topic Summary: It just got very clear.
Created On: 09/25/2018 11:39 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/25/2018 11:39 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.npr.org/2018/09/25/...aks-at-united-nations

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/25/2018 11:41 AM

johnnyboy

http://2ndlight.com/fusetalk/f...ey=y&keyword1=laughing

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/25/2018 11:57 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Why would you expect third world progs to act with any more class than American progs do? Progs everywhere are despicable human beings and continually reaffirm their inferiority.

I :heart; Q
 09/25/2018 02:02 PM

Cole

Officially the laughing stock of the world and not just the double speak drivel from Fox and friends that Trumpablo used to expound on.

I was right.
 09/25/2018 04:21 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Trump is such a dope, why wouldn't the room laugh at him? I mean, America has literally become a joke under Agent Orange.

Tpapski doesn't get the joke, but then again, he also thinks he's a surfer, which is another hilarious joke he's not in on LOL

09/25/2018 04:42 PM

johnnyboy

This is Trump's most humiliating moment so far. I genuinely believe that he saw the crowd and thought he could speak like he was in ass crack Arkansas. It was pitiful. His recovery was pitiful.

09/25/2018 04:47 PM

johnnyboy

Tpap from 2015: "Unfortunately, Putin is absolutely right about the PiC. That lilly-livered coward won't do a thing. Everyone knows it and are taking advantage of it while the going is good (i.e., before we get a competent commander in chief)."

Wow.

09/25/2018 06:46 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

WE dont bow to your global bullshit!

Never have....NEVER WILL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/25/2018 at 06:47 PM by Fish Killer
 09/25/2018 08:26 PM

fishkller

The jokes on you too Fishfapper

09/25/2018 09:02 PM

3rdworldlover

Nobody's laughing harder than Putin.

He never imagined it all working this well.
 09/26/2018 05:02 AM

Cole

Poland, who might get the boot from the EU for their anti democracy policies, has lured our great leader by baiting him with a mighty military base named Fort Trump.

Fort Trump....do you think they laughed when someone first mentioned the name? I know I did when I heard it.

We truly are the laughing stock.

I was right.
 09/26/2018 05:36 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Poland, who might get the boot from the EU for their anti democracy policies, has lured our great leader by baiting him with a mighty military base named Fort Trump.
Fort Trump....do you think they laughed when someone first mentioned the name? I know I did when I heard it.
We truly are the laughing stock.

Thats what England said too....when we cut them off...and sent them packing in 1776.

IDIOT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/26/2018 05:44 AM

johnnyboy

From the Washington Post: "He has always been obsessed that people are laughing at the president. From the mid-'80s, he's said: 'The world is laughing at us. They think we're fools,'?" said Thomas Wright, a Europe analyst at the Brookings Institution. "It's never been true, but he's said it about every president. It's the first time I'm aware of that people actually laughed at a president. I think it is going to drive him absolutely crazy. It will play to every insecurity he has."

This is not saber rattling or gunboat diplomacy, this the kind of talk you get a wrestling match. We put a caricature of leader on the world stage as our president and he bragged about the best 2 years ever like the villain getting booed in the center ring. He actually tried to recover and say he intended to get the laugh. He's so pathetic he even lied about. Fishy and his ilk are so pathetic that they don't even acknowledge that Trump tried to recover with that lie and have doubled down for him and say Trump was right and they just pushing back against the kind of globalism that threatens the "sovereignty" of the greatest bestest most terrific country ever. He got that shit from Putin and Kim Jong Un. Its the argument that right or wrong, a sovereign nation can and should do whatever it wants in its best interests, like Bashar Al Assad has been doing in Syria with Russian military support. It amounts to a new lack of accountability for war crimes, breaking international laws, imposing tariffs, violating trade agreements, and generally doing whatever you want. The UN is familiar with the many jitney populist messiahs that come before them and invent power, break the law and pretend its all legal in the name of sovereignty. If Trump ever read any history or read anything for that matter, he would appreciate why they can laugh so quickly and without reflection. He is new to this but this is not new. That's what makes him a joke and the laughing stock of the world.

09/26/2018 06:01 AM

fishkller

Looks like Fishfart and Fort Trump have something in common.. they are both such bad compulsive liars that people laugh at them LOL

Edited: 09/26/2018 at 06:02 AM by fishkller
 09/26/2018 06:37 AM

Cole

fishfapper!

I was right.
 09/26/2018 07:46 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Tpap from 2015: "Unfortunately, Putin is absolutely right about the PiC. That lilly-livered coward won't do a thing. Everyone knows it and are taking advantage of it while the going is good (i.e., before we get a competent commander in chief)." Wow.
Wow indeed. As usual, I hit that nail on the head. I admit, however, it was rather obvious to anyone with half a brain.

I :heart; Q
 09/26/2018 08:38 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

See, told you. We are not laughing with you, we and the rest of the world are laughing at you, and will continue to do so the rest of your dotard lives. This trump fad has just about run its course...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/26/2018 08:38 AM

johnnyboy

That wasn't a nail, it was a double standard.

09/26/2018 08:58 AM

johnnyboy

"If there's a feeling you have, other people have it. If there's something weird about your life, other people have lived it. If there's something kooky about your body, other people have that, too. We're not alone. There's some kind of tremendous relief in that and I think it can only be expressed in belly laughter. This tremendous relief that happens the millisecond we realize, it's not just me. That's what good laughter is about. It's about knowing that you're not alone."
Brené Brown

Not only are we not alone for laughing at President, but literally the world is laughing with us.

09/26/2018 09:17 AM

johnnyboy

Trump now claims "it was meant to get a laugh" as if he understands that bragging the last 2 years were the bestest most terrific ever were funny to everyone in the international community. Nikki Haley says the laughs were out of respect. She got the same "respect" with that remark.

The President is not a stand up guy, but he's doing stand up. "Is anyone here from out of town? Like those shit hole countries?" "I know I was late but you don't need to worry, its not like I was late for my period." I just flew in from Washington and boy are my lies tired." "Nikki Haley is here, say Hello Nikki. R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to her...." "But seriously folks, can't we be friends with Russia?"

Edited: 09/26/2018 at 09:18 AM by johnnyboy
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .