Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Now You Can Legally Defecate and Urinate on Denver Sidewalks (Thanks, Liberals!)
Topic Summary: Can we now say with AUTHORITY that democrap cities are 'shitholes'?!?!
Created On: 01/18/2019 05:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/18/2019 05:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Now You Can Legally Defecate and Urinate on Denver Sidewalks (Thanks, Liberals!)
June 15, 2017 by Mark Meckler

Just when you think politics can't get any more disgusting, it can. Like, really.

When Colorado decriminalized marijuana, that was one thing. Whether or not I agree with that decision, I understand the reasoning behind it. But this?

Hot Air reports that the Denver City Council recently voted to decriminalize a whole host of very disgusting activities - including defecating and urinating in public. Here are the details to the story:
Democrat Mayor Michael Hancock and city officials explained the new ordinances are designed to protect immigrants - legal and the other kind - from "unintended consequences." These consequences were fines and longer jail terms, as has been customary in most places for violating the behavioral norms of civilized American society. Our Jazz Shaw explained the puzzling initial city council vote and the media's slanted coverage here.

The extinct ordinances set all violations of Denver's municipal code as punishable by up to a year in jail and/or a maximum fine of $999. The new rules, which also apply to homeless, establish two classes of violations: Class I offenses with the same fine and a maximum 300 days in jail. And Class 2 offenses such as public defecation, which are deemed mere "quality of life" issues. They now carry no fine and a max 60 days in jail.

Plus, they decriminalized camping out on public or - get this - private land. I'm sure this is going to turn out just great.
Decriminalizing crapping in public.

Seriously? That just happened, and it happened unanimously in a super liberal city. Democrats, behold what your party has become.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/18/2019 05:57 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Now You Can Legally Defecate and Urinate on Denver Sidewalks (Thanks, Liberals!)

June 15, 2017 by Mark Meckler

Just when you think politics can't get any more disgusting, it can. Like, really.

When Colorado decriminalized marijuana, that was one thing. Whether or not I agree with that decision, I understand the reasoning behind it. But this?

Hot Air reports that the Denver City Council recently voted to decriminalize a whole host of very disgusting activities - including defecating and urinating in public. Here are the details to the story:

Democrat Mayor Michael Hancock and city officials explained the new ordinances are designed to protect immigrants - legal and the other kind - from "unintended consequences." These consequences were fines and longer jail terms, as has been customary in most places for violating the behavioral norms of civilized American society. Our Jazz Shaw explained the puzzling initial city council vote and the media's slanted coverage here.

The extinct ordinances set all violations of Denver's municipal code as punishable by up to a year in jail and/or a maximum fine of $999. The new rules, which also apply to homeless, establish two classes of violations: Class I offenses with the same fine and a maximum 300 days in jail. And Class 2 offenses such as public defecation, which are deemed mere "quality of life" issues. They now carry no fine and a max 60 days in jail.

Plus, they decriminalized camping out on public or - get this - private land. I'm sure this is going to turn out just great.

Decriminalizing crapping in public.

Seriously? That just happened, and it happened unanimously in a super liberal city. Democrats, behold what your party has become.

LOL dude this is fake and old "news" of the highest order. All fabricated by Joe the Plumber. No joke hahahaha
 01/18/2019 06:17 PM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

Holy crap Fish Killer is so fucking stupid it's comical. LMAO!
The fact that he hasn't wandered in front of a bus, electrocuted himself while making toast, or choked on a spork is amazing.

Seriously, how old are you Fish Killer? We might have some kind of record for the longest living free-range imbecile. You're kind of a hero, dude.

PS: How's the wall go fund me going? When do you think they'll break dirt?
 01/18/2019 07:02 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Red state herring.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/18/2019 07:21 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Jesus, what a gullible dope.

3rd grade intellect indeed.

When America was "great"

Edited: 01/18/2019 at 07:21 PM by fishkller
 01/19/2019 08:47 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

When do you think they'll break dirt?

LOL
 01/19/2019 09:34 AM

Cole

We might have some kind of record for the longest living free-range imbecile.

There is an instant classic!

I was right.
 01/19/2019 09:52 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I figured telling people where to shit was a liberal commie thing, government controlled wastewater treatment plants all paid for with taxes.
 01/19/2019 11:26 AM

HAPDigital

Bump, let's keep this one at the top. Can we put a sticky or pin on this so it is always a reminder to anyone that dare enters the NSR?
 01/19/2019 11:28 AM

johnnyboy

It's not fishkiller, it's redherringfindet.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/19/2019 12:05 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

It's not fishkiller, it's redherringfindet.

bump
 01/19/2019 01:01 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Why doesnt swishy have this problem here?
Dependz.......

It's a democratic hoax
 01/20/2019 06:28 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Very bad idea indeed liberals.
The drug war is failing and will probably be winding down.
If the private sector prison industry is going to have a viable economic future,
they will need to replace the flow of involuntary tenants.

We need to find more things to criminalize, not less.
Locking people up for a year for pissing on the sidewalk is a start, but it isn't going to be near enough.

Yes, FK lied

Or more likely, he just plagiarized somebody else's lie.
Looks like maybe this one at patheos.

FK, if that is where you got it, I am encouraged.
That's just a blog post on the right wing section, but there is a lot of real good stuff there.
If you go back again, check out the more voices page.,

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 01/20/2019 at 06:37 AM by WG
 01/20/2019 07:29 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Fake news from 2017.... talk about shitting yourself in public. Just another example how this guy shits all over this forum on a daily basis....
 01/20/2019 09:41 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Plan B

Fake news from 2017.... talk about shitting yourself in public. Just another example how this guy shits all over this forum on a daily basis....

...and he never offers an apology or a 'my bad.'

A true asshole.

I was right.
 01/20/2019 11:46 AM

johnnyboy

I smell an all caps impotent rage insult ejaculation coming.

01/20/2019 12:36 PM

HAPDigital

bump
 01/20/2019 03:43 PM

Cole

He claims - in another thread - that he posted this as a joke.

He is one hell of a horrible human being, ain't he. lol What a dick.

I was right.
 01/20/2019 03:48 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL

once again, FK fails miserably, then claims "I meant to do that"

He and Pattycakes the Clown have almost merged into a singularity of douchebagidity

When America was "great"
 01/20/2019 07:07 PM

johnnyboy

He's the joke and he's not even in on it.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .