Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The MAGA hate strikes again
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/29/2019 11:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2019 07:04 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Hate crimes are up 17% since trump took office. Racist attacks and murders are not uncommon. Even a BBC cameraman was attacked by a maga hat thug at his last rally, but it didn't get much coverage on Faux. I don't know what happened to Smollet, I don't know the guy or his work, but when someone claims they were attacked by racists, it's highly likely to be true.
"The FBI is reporting 17 percent more hate crimes in 2017 than in 2016. This is the third year in a row that the number of hate crimes reported to the FBI has gone up. Because these statistics aren't systematically gathered, however, it's difficult to glean from the report whether the actual number of hate crimes is increasing. Instead, local law enforcement voluntarily choose to submit their hate crime data to the FBI. More than 16,000 departments sent reports to the FBI in 2017 - about 1,000 more than in 2016 - but only 2,040 departments reported any hate crimes at all in their jurisdictions. An investigation by ProPublica suggests many local police departments don't train their officers in recording hate crime information to send to the federal government, and officers frequently don't report hate crimes as such." "Thirty-seven percent more anti-Semitic crimes were reported to the FBI in 2017, compared to 2016, and, just a few weeks ago, America endured the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in the country's history, a shooting that killed 11 people at the Tree of Life Congregation in Pittsburgh."
Yup, the hate crime statistic is false. There is a 17% rise in reports. We don't have a clue if they are actually going up. But, anti-semitism is going up. That, however, is on the progs, who hate jews.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/19/2019 07:24 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tpap is a liar. They are going up. A blind person can see that.

I was right.
 02/19/2019 01:28 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The only reason Smollett even attempted this stunt is because he knows that the left and the media is THIS desperate for anything that can damage Trump in any way. It's either that or he thinks you guys are idiots. Anyone who paid any attention to this story at all knew there were all kinds of problems with this story from the start.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/19/2019 04:30 PM

johnnyboy

I bit. I was wrong.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/20/2019 05:12 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I bit. I was wrong.

Who pays to get their ass kicked when no one is watching?

I was right.
 02/20/2019 06:10 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Somebody that wants to claim they got their ass kick by racists, but didn't actually get their ass kicked by racists.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/20/2019 06:19 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: johnnyboy I bit. I was wrong.
A prog. Of course, he thought it was being recorded. He had set up the fake assault so that it was in front of a camera. But, being a prog, he didn't realize that the camera was facing the other way. So he thought he would be watched. The fact that he identified the camera in question to the police is one of the things that tipped the police off that something was fishy. Really, progs shouldn't attempt something like this. They are too stupid to pull it off.

I :heart; Q
 02/20/2019 07:14 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: johnnyboy I bit. I was wrong.
jussie smollett apparently does.

Edited: 02/20/2019 at 07:14 AM by RiddleMe
 02/20/2019 07:48 AM

Cole

He has bigger issues if he can't tell the direction a camera is pointing.

I was right.
 02/20/2019 08:55 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Cole He has bigger issues if he can't tell the direction a camera is pointing.
the camera is always pointing when you have social media and an audience. in this case, he didnt want an actual camera pointing because it would of showed his buddies staging an attack on him, apparently

Edited: 02/20/2019 at 08:56 AM by RiddleMe
 02/20/2019 09:06 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The Faux news crowd loves stories like these, they're like a "get out of racism free" card.

You could have a black man lynched and hanging from a tree, and they'll say he's faking it like Smollett.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/20/2019 09:28 AM

RiddleMe

rusty, i get what you are saying and i agree. in contrast our society also assumes racism when an offending person is white, misogyny when a male, and homophobia when a victim is lgbtq. every instance that reinforces a position is weaponized by one side or another. we dont wait for courts or evidence and the court of public opinion is often enough to crucify people and ruin lives. sad sad state of affairs that our country is in
 02/20/2019 09:33 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I guess everyone has an agenda.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/20/2019 09:33 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

The Faux news crowd loves stories like these, they're like a "get out of racism free" card.

You could have a black man lynched and hanging from a tree, and they'll say he's faking it like Smollett.

Are you saying that one group of people are glad this guy didn't get assaulted and the other one is not? lol

Sorry if I'm not sad that this guy did not get his ass kicked.

Smollet realized how worked up you guys are right now and he wanted to pour gaseline on that fire. His goal was to get those of you on the left as angry as humanly possible.

Justin Fairfax, of Virginia, has been accused of sexually assaulting multiple women and he is being represented by attorney who represented Christine Blasey Ford. You don't hear many people on this board mentioned Fairfax's name or calling him a rapist or a monster, do you? Think that is because he is a Democrat? Does anyone else see the irony here??? Being a racist is completely tolerated, as long as you are a Democrat. You have to believe all women, unless the accused is a Democrat. Democrats are innocent until proven guilty and Republicans are guilty until proven innocent. Unreal.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

Edited: 02/20/2019 at 10:04 AM by Sniper
 02/20/2019 09:39 AM

Sniper

Reporters and journalists need to start doing their jobs. This is what they get for not doing their jobs, running stories with anonymous sources, and running wild with stories that either have single points of failure as sources or are a result of hearsay.

The media in this country has committed suicide this past year. I take that back. I don't think that they have changed. I think that they realized that there was no way that Trump could have possibly been elected if the media still had the level of influence that it once did. The legacy media sources became so enraged that they just couldn't hide a lot of the biases that they have been able to keep under wraps before.

Edited: 02/20/2019 at 09:40 AM by Sniper
 02/20/2019 09:40 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

These two Nigerians that are claiming that he hired them. I'm read an article just now (which is why I opened this thread) talking a lot about how the police are digging in to Smollet's phone records, financials, etc... Is anybody looking into where these two came from and what connections they had beside Smollet? This whole thing was hokey from the outset but you have to consider that false flags can take a lot of forms.

02/20/2019 09:41 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: scombrid

These two Nigerians that are claiming that he hired them. I'm read an article just now (which is why I opened this thread) talking a lot about how the police are digging in to Smollet's phone records, financials, etc... Is anybody looking into where these two came from and what connections they had beside Smollet? This whole thing was hokey from the outset but you have to consider that false flags can take a lot of forms.

One of them had been a personal trainer of Smollet's. The other one was his brother.

02/20/2019 09:55 AM

RiddleMe

followed on social media. one also worked on empire with smollett. found mask, same rope, and bleach on them. they also purchased from hardware store just before attack.
 02/20/2019 09:59 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Rusty is like the Clayton Bigsby of white people....

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/20/2019 10:17 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper Reporters and journalists need to start doing their jobs.
They are doing their job. They are paid to sell ads; not spend shareholder money on lengthy investigations. They are to be first, not right. Get the eyeballs and move on. Look at the company that is trying to buy Gannett. The media is being consolidated and gutted in a very deliberate way.
I think that they realized that there was no way that Trump could have possibly been elected if the media still had the level of influence that it once did.
NBC created Trump. NBC elected Trump. Bonus for them is that they get ratings for their late night skits that would otherwise likely be gone the way of the dodo. The megacorporations that own the media love Trump's corporate tax cuts, destruction of net neutrality, refusal to enforce anti-trust laws, changes to regulations to allow more media consolidation.... All this bullshit and noise is just for show. Like you said, they aren't doing any real investigative journalism and really digging up bones.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The MAGA hate strikes again

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .