Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Why Thieves Taret Gun Stores
Topic Summary: The NRA blocks common sense laws that would stop this
Created On: 02/09/2019 04:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/11/2019 12:09 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Pagerow

Posts: 2960
Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Don't forget this part"...a well regulated MILITIA..."

But I digress:

 02/11/2019 12:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 3402
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: crankit
So libtard, is it a theft of a person or building?

Independent, dotard, thank you very much. Read the article, that is if you can read. Based on your posts here, I am not thinking that's something you do or do well.


-------------------------
trump - putting the 'con' in conservative
 02/11/2019 12:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 13880
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Turkeyphotographer says 91? That's funny. What was 91 for you? The last year you could see your toes?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 02/11/2019 12:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Pagerow

Posts: 2960
Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Damn....

New Jersey has been especially successful at warding off burglaries. Rules adopted in 1971 require gun shops in the state to obtain approval for their security plans from the superintendent of the state police before opening for business, and to keep weapons locked up. (In 2014, the Republican Chris Christie, who was then the state's governor, proposed even stiffer requirements, but they were not adopted in full.) Between 2012 and 2017, burglars in New Jersey stole only three guns; burglars in North Carolina, meanwhile, stole more than fourteen hundred.
 02/11/2019 12:46 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 42452
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Turkeyphotographer says 91? That's funny. What was 91 for you? The last year you could see your toes?


No...that was the year I made my first million.

-------------------------


Edited: 02/11/2019 at 12:47 PM by Fish Killer
 02/11/2019 01:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 3402
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Damn....



New Jersey has been especially successful at warding off burglaries. Rules adopted in 1971 require gun shops in the state to obtain approval for their security plans from the superintendent of the state police before opening for business, and to keep weapons locked up. (In 2014, the Republican Chris Christie, who was then the state's governor, proposed even stiffer requirements, but they were not adopted in full.) Between 2012 and 2017, burglars in New Jersey stole only three guns; burglars in North Carolina, meanwhile, stole more than fourteen hundred.

Right? See how easy this could be? It's a no brainer.


-------------------------
trump - putting the 'con' in conservative
 02/11/2019 04:02 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 42452
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

.

-------------------------


Edited: 02/11/2019 at 04:07 PM by Fish Killer
 02/11/2019 04:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 13880
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A million lies.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 02/11/2019 05:18 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 42452
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Been retired since I was 50.....idiot.

Do the math.

Oh wait...your IQ is only 92 so that would be hard for you.

-------------------------
 02/12/2019 04:57 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 39616
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

What kind of lazy fuck quits working at 50?

I work at my job, then do more stuff when I'm not working. No wonder you haven't seen your feet in two decades. What does the Bible say about sloth?

And why such a cheap boat? "First million," that means you made more than one.

Edited: 02/12/2019 at 04:59 AM by Cole
 02/12/2019 07:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 13880
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Did I just raise my IQ by one pointing out that first million lies was just the beginning? Oh the irony. My IQ goes up with my posts and yours goes down like a NY real estate bankrupt on a Russian oligarch. Suck on that early bird.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 02/12/2019 08:32 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 42452
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Did I just raise my IQ by one pointing out that first million lies was just the beginning? Oh the irony. My IQ goes up with my posts and yours goes down like a NY real estate bankrupt on a Russian oligarch. Suck on that early bird.


Sometimes I get you confused with fishkiller aka IQ92.

Sorry....you're both stupid.

-------------------------
 02/14/2019 04:39 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


dingpatch

Posts: 13404
Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

But, then again, the "well regulated" part is generally lost on Snowflakes.

The "Militia" is to be "well regulated" within and by themselves; NOT the Government. The Founders were very against Government "regulation" of private citizens.

The Supremes seem to be getting ready to "expand" 2nd Amendment rights!

Supreme Court's conservatives appear poised to expand Second Amendment gun rights

The Gun Grenade in the Hands of the Supreme Court
 02/14/2019 04:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 3402
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: dingpatch

But, then again, the "well regulated" part is generally lost on Snowflakes.



The "Militia" is to be "well regulated" within and by themselves; NOT the Government. The Founders were very against Government "regulation" of private citizens.



The Supremes seem to be getting ready to "expand" 2nd Amendment rights!



Supreme Court's conservatives appear poised to expand Second Amendment gun rights



The Gun Grenade in the Hands of the Supreme Court

Please explain the general premise of my post - how is requiring gun stores to secure their inventory while closed a violation of the 2nd amendment?


-------------------------
trump - putting the 'con' in conservative
 02/14/2019 04:41 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 42452
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^

-------------------------
 02/14/2019 04:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 3402
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^

Good - glad you agree that the requirement for a business to lock up firearms while closed does not violate 2A in any way, shape or form. In fact it's smart business.


-------------------------
trump - putting the 'con' in conservative
 02/14/2019 04:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


dingpatch

Posts: 13404
Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Why do people rob banks? Well, because that is where the money is at.

But, yes. "Gun stores" do need to be well secured. I have no argument with that.
 02/14/2019 04:50 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 3402
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Why do people rob banks? Well, because that is where the money is at.



But, yes. "Gun stores" do need to be well secured. I have no argument with that.

And that was the whole premise before 2L resident psycho #FKfakechristian pushed it down some rabbit hole.



-------------------------
trump - putting the 'con' in conservative
 02/14/2019 04:51 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 42452
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

Originally posted by: Fish Killer



^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^


Good - glad you agree that the requirement for a business to lock up firearms while closed does not violate 2A in any way, shape or form. In fact it's smart business.


But, then again, the "well regulated" part is generally lost on Snowflakes.



The "Militia" is to be "well regulated" within and by themselves; NOT the Government. The Founders were very against Government "regulation" of private citizens.


-------------------------
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Why Thieves Taret Gun Stores

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
145921 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 10 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)