Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The horrible Obama!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2019 04:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2019 04:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Remember when stuff like this sent Republicans over the edge. My how times have changed!

http://www.2ndlight.com/fuseta...atid=4&threadid=99750

-------------------------
I was right.
 02/19/2019 05:26 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Beachcomber
The way he's going, his Team Obama could be the best thing that's ever happened for the GOP.
Reverend Wright, Tony Rezko, William Ayers, Blogojevich, screwball czars, Valerie Jarrett, the infamous "World Apology Tour," calling-out a white cop for racism, offending allies while kissing the asses of dictators, endless elitist speeches that turn to mush when the teleprompter breaks, a total lack of control over his own contentious and fractured Democratic Congress, whining pleas over a lack of bipartisanship, a growing near-mutiny among the American people, a rapidly-falling approval rating, attempting to travel in too many directions at once, the complete failure to "close" on any of his planned changes to the American Way, rising unemployment, no real accountability of where the stimulus money is or when it'll be put to good use, a costly and scary flyover by Air Force One above NYC, an Attorney General who suspiciously drops all charges against the Black Panthers for voter interference in Philadelphia. . .
Then there's the none-too-subtle accusations of racism by his followers directed at those that argue against his Administration's attempts to absurdly grow the Federal government and force health care reform, as well as Nancy Pelosi's accusations that "all Tea Party members are Nazis" and Rahm Emanuel's statement that "all crises are opportunities."
Not to be forgotten is the growing Clinton-esque refrain of blaming it all on "the vast right-wing conspiracy."
The midterm elections should be a real hoot.
And they were!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 02/19/2019 05:33 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"kissing the ass of dictators" - my, my. trump has taken that to a whole new level.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/19/2019 06:57 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

That dumbass never sent me over any edge. Sure, that incident showed his ineptness and ineffectiveness. But I am not a prog who loses all reason when things don't work out my way.

I :heart; Q
 02/19/2019 07:27 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

That dumbass never sent me over any edge. Sure, that incident showed his ineptness and ineffectiveness. But I am not a prog who loses all reason when things don't work out my way.

Quite the lie. So much so, you had a running anti Obama thread for what, four years?

I was right.
 02/19/2019 07:49 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo That dumbass never sent me over any edge. Sure, that incident showed his ineptness and ineffectiveness. But I am not a prog who loses all reason when things don't work out my way.
Quite the lie. So much so, you had a running anti Obama thread for what, four years?
Yep, 4 years of highly reasoned commentary on his inadequacies and screw-ups. But, did I go nuts and accuse him of colluding with Russians or some crazy thing like that? Not even when he said he'd have more flexibility on giving up our missile defenses after reelection. when he told the Polish to pound sand over our promised missile defense, when he handed Syria to them on a silver platter, cut our military spending to the bone despite renewed Russian hegemony, or when he didn't lift a finger over the invasion of Ukraine. I calmly pointed out that all that was the result of incompetence and fecklessness. I didn't go whole hog nuts and make an utter fool out of myself by claiming he was colluding with them though. I proudly played my part in getting the American people to reject everything Obama did.

02/19/2019 07:58 AM

Cole

I didn't bother to read that dribble, but I do recall your rant against his wife.

Do you?

I was right.
 02/19/2019 08:20 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I didn't bother to read that dribble, but I do recall your rant against his wife. Do you?
I didn't rant. Not my style. I leveled criticism at her, sure. She richly deserved it.

02/19/2019 09:45 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The Obama family served honorably and upheld the standards of the office.

Recent events in Poland show the contempt the world now has for the USA. Please clap.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/20/2019 05:27 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

I didn't bother to read that dribble, but I do recall your rant against his wife.

Do you?

I didn't rant. Not my style. I leveled criticism at her, sure. She richly deserved it.

Rant is the wrong word, spazz out is more fitting.

She deserved to be called a gorilla?

I was right.

Edited: 02/20/2019 at 05:28 AM by Cole
 02/20/2019 06:24 AM

tpapablo

Same way that progs were comparing G. Bush to monkeys.

02/20/2019 07:50 AM

Cole

That makes what you said right?

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .