Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Next! Roger Stone in court today
Topic Summary: Mueller holding conspiracy flush
Created On: 03/14/2019 06:39 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/14/2019 01:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Glad you guys are enjoying watching the country become divided even further. I don't think it is healthy.

The special counsel colluded with a corrupt, partisan, AG out of New York to specifically target an individual and created the worst possible situation for that person, by design.

I have no admiration for Manafort. He deserves to be punished but I've never seen this done before. This type of vindictive behavior encourages the Republicans to seek revenge. It pushes the needle on what is acceptable to a point that I'm not all that comfortable with it. Congress is not the judicial branch and ruining the life of the President and as many people close to him as possible is not their job. If you guys think that the Democrats can do this type of stuff, get one of their guys back in the office, and the then everything goes back to normal, I'm pretty positive you are going to be wrong. If Hillary thinks she is out of the woods, she has lost her mind. She probably could have been fine if Democrats hadn't completely lost the ability to lose gracefully.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/14/2019 01:30 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper
Glad you guys are enjoying watching the country become divided even further. I don't think it is healthy.

Yet you vehemently support those making it divisive...go figure

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/14/2019 01:42 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: wtf

Lol, that's the thing. This isn't about Trump. The Democrats would have tried to ruin ANY Republican who won. This is the new Democrat playbook. I shouldn't say "new". They've been trying this going back to Clarence Thomas and even before. For a long time, this was really effective for Democrats but people have realized that there is a very distinct pattern to how the Democrats try to take people down, they know it when they see it, and they have started to write off the tabloid bullshit as just that.

So, your comment basically echos the same thing Hillary Clinton said when she said that Democrats will go back to being civil when they have their guy or gal in the White House. Until then, the Democrats are going to act like hormonal teenage girls in adult bodies.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

03/14/2019 04:11 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

If Kasich was president we wouldn't be having this reality show presidency. I'm also pretty sure the Dems and Reps would be less divided. The hormonal teenage girls are the ones who get all lathered up over Donald and his broad shoulders. I really miss the GOP.....

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 03/14/2019 04:11 PM

wtf

Originally posted by: Bamboo

If Kasich was president we wouldn't be having this reality show presidency. I'm also pretty sure the Dems and Reps would be less divided. The hormonal teenage girls are the ones who get all lathered up over Donald and his broad shoulders. I really miss the GOP.....

I was actually thinking the same exact thing! I think you pretty much nailed it.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/14/2019 05:02 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Lol, that's the thing. This isn't about Trump. The Democrats would have tried to ruin ANY Republican who won. This is the new Democrat playbook. I shouldn't say "new". They've been trying this going back to Clarence Thomas and even before. For a long time, this was really effective for Democrats but people have realized that there is a very distinct pattern to how the Democrats try to take people down, they know it when they see it, and they have started to write off the tabloid bullshit as just that.

So, your comment basically echos the same thing Hillary Clinton said when she said that Democrats will go back to being civil when they have their guy or gal in the White House. Until then, the Democrats are going to act like hormonal teenage girls in adult bodies.

Make Obama a one term president. Three Benghazi investigations. A ten hour hearing in front of hostile congressional Republicans. A broken filibuster record. The Star Investigation....

Give me a fucking break.

I was right.
 03/14/2019 05:56 PM

wtf

It's really too easy Cole. See problem is with these alt right dotard types is they have painted themselves into a corner. It's really funny to watch and I for one am thoroughly enjoying the show.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/14/2019 06:20 PM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I am not particularly sympathetic to white collar criminals. When they conduct their seemingly victimless thefts, you and I pay for it. If Mr. Manafort didn't like the idea of "dying in prison", he could have stayed on the right side of the law. He didn't and like Al Capone, got busted for taxes; i.e., stealing from you and I, the taxpayer.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 03/14/2019 06:22 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tom

I am not particularly sympathetic to white collar criminals. When they conduct their seemingly victimless thefts, you and I pay for it. If Mr. Manafort didn't like the idea of "dying in prison", he could have stayed on the right side of the law. He didn't and like Al Capone, got busted for taxes; i.e., stealing from you and I, the taxpayer.

Ditto
 03/14/2019 06:41 PM

Cole

A sack of weed and snatching $200 from a cash register will get you ten years in Raiford. Steal millions and it's...how did sniper put it? Oh yea, "He basically just sentenced 69-year old Manafort to die in prison, for some relatively minor stuff."

Stealing millions is relatively minor.

Crossing the border for asylum...now that's a crime.

I was right.
 03/15/2019 05:41 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Make Obama a one term president. Three Benghazi investigations. A ten hour hearing in front of hostile congressional Republicans. A broken filibuster record. The Star Investigation....

Give me a fucking break.

I don't understand why you people keep bringing up Benghazi. Do you know the difference between a congressional probe and a criminal investigation? That's kind of a stupid question because I can already tell by the way that you keep bringing it up that you have no clue.

Thank you guys for keeping our streets safe from 69-year-old bank fraudsters by working with corrupt AGs who break women's jaws and beat them in their spare time. Make sure you keep him out of jail because you can break a woman's jaw and not face any repercussions as long as you are a Democrat. Doing the Lord's work you guys are.

03/15/2019 06:05 AM

Cole

Yes, the probe turned into an investigation because they found wrongdoing. The same can't be said for Benghazi, but that's beside the point, Republicans stayed on attack for several years, even though nothing was found. That's the fucking point.

And I find it funny that you didn't mention those who have been tried and convicted over lying about contact with Russians.

I was right.

Edited: 03/15/2019 at 06:06 AM by Cole
 03/15/2019 06:30 AM

wtf

10 separate investigations. You dotards much smoke a lot of pot - it would explain your short term memory problems.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Next! Roger Stone in court today

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .