Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Right wing terrorists murder 49 in New Zealand
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/15/2019 05:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/15/2019 05:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The face of global terrorism is white, and they love trump and guns.

Arm yourself for self defense, because the president is encouraging them.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/15/2019 06:09 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Do you mean like this?

http://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/...cs-lockhart/index.html

I was right.
 03/15/2019 06:25 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Like I have said, some of these trump dotards are very dangerous. Interesting that the dotard propaganda network aka faux had very little coverage of the CG dude who wanted to kill all D's. Pretty pathetic bunch, the lot of them.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/15/2019 06:38 AM

Greensleeves

Groups of brave Americans and other people in this world that are in danger because of these crazies:

Muslims (several shootings at mosques)
Women (yoga studio in Tallahasee and planned parenthood coward attacks)
Jewish people (Pittsburgh synagogue shootings)
Black Americans (too many instances to enumerate)
Students from elementary to college ages (too many instances to enumerate)
LGBTQ (Pulse)

Groups not in danger but act like the world is falling in on them:
Old white men
 03/15/2019 06:40 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The face of global terrorism is white.
that is quite a stretch. the body count has a long, long way to go before you can make a racial comment like that with any accuracy
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Arm yourself for self defense, because the president is encouraging them.
did this guy claim allegiance to trump or that he was inspired by him? must of totally missed that. would have thought the media would jump all over that

Edited: 03/15/2019 at 06:42 AM by RiddleMe
 03/15/2019 06:44 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: wtf Like I have said, some of these trump dotards are very dangerous.
you got a link to the story where this terrorist is a trump supporter, i need to post it all over social media? quite odd for someone in new zealand

Edited: 03/15/2019 at 06:44 AM by RiddleMe
 03/15/2019 06:45 AM

RiddleMe

amazes me that something like this can happen in a country that has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world. sorry for multiple posts, but ancient forum doesnt take my line breaks

Edited: 03/15/2019 at 06:45 AM by RiddleMe
 03/15/2019 06:49 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Hahahaha. You guys are getting crazier by the day. So, Rusty, Cole, wtf and Greensleeves are the faces of terrorism? That is a grave insult to terrorists.

I :heart; Q
 03/15/2019 06:53 AM

Greensleeves

He published some sort of manifesto which doesn't deserve the light of day but will get air play. NPR says he mentions the Norway a-hole and that $hit for brains Charleston Church shooter. Not sure if he mentions tspanks man-crush Twitler.
 03/15/2019 06:58 AM

RiddleMe

look, not trying to attack you all but trying to sell white people as the face of global terrorism just is not supported by reality. not sure why think this, but the statistics simply dont support it. this month alone, so far with the terror attack in new zealand and one other that was committed by a white (hispanic) person the body count is 53. the body count, mostly muslim, by nonwhites is 304. extremism is horrible and needs to stop regardless of who does it, but lets keep it real here. separating one's self from reality is part of the gop playbook, we shouldnt let ourselves be guilty of it too

Edited: 03/15/2019 at 07:00 AM by RiddleMe
 03/15/2019 06:59 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Shows how out of the loop I am. I didn't even know that New Zealanders could vote in our elections.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/15/2019 07:02 AM

3rdworldlover

Direct result of fear mongering immigrants and sensationalizing immigration, Trumpaganda
 03/15/2019 07:05 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RiddleMe
Originally posted by: wtf Like I have said, some of these trump dotards are very dangerous.
you got a link to the story where this terrorist is a trump supporter, i need to post it all over social media? quite odd for someone in new zealand
The principle here, for these nitwits, is that all bad comes from Trump in some form or fashion. They have already blamed him for the Boeing crashes and resultant deaths. Blaming him for this is no stretch at all for these dunderheads.

03/15/2019 07:10 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Originally posted by: wtf
Like I have said, some of these trump dotards are very dangerous.

"A man who claimed responsibility for the attack wrote a manifesto referencing "white genocide" driven by "mass immigration."
The manifesto said guns were used to stoke the 2nd Amendment debate in the U.S., and called President Trump a "symbol of renewed white identity""

http://www.cbsnews.com/live-ne...19-03-15-live-updates/

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

03/15/2019 07:12 AM

RustyTruck

White nationalists worldwide are encouraged by the USA drift into white ethnonationalism. Trumpism is all about it.

03/15/2019 07:15 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Direct result of fear mongering immigrants and sensationalizing immigration, Trumpaganda

So, if we just let every unskilled, uneducated, person from South America into our country then people in New Zealand will stop murdering each other? Well, why didn't you say so earlier! Makes perfect sense.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

03/15/2019 07:16 AM

Sniper

Sorry guys but the idea that the United States is causing mass murder of muslims in New Zealand by securing our southern border is completely f'ing retarded.

03/15/2019 07:21 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck White nationalists worldwide are encouraged by the USA drift into white ethnonationalism. Trumpism is all about it.
Amazing, isn't it? The most bumbling, incompetent person who has ever walked the face of the earth has set in motion a mass movement of this magnitude. I, however, am not so sure about that take. I wonder if Muslims themselves bear the blame. They go around killing people indiscriminately, chopping heads off, kidnapping, raping and murdering innocent school girls, and pretty much committing the most of horrific acts going down in the world in this day and age. Kind of expected that they get some blowback - some of their own medicine - isn't it?

03/15/2019 07:28 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The manifesto said guns were used to stoke the 2nd Amendment debate in the U.S., and called President Trump a "symbol of renewed white identity""
his manifesto coming out i see. recent update? didnt see this earlier. yup, looks like he thinks trump is a symbol of his beliefs. this thing was like, what 80 pages long? i cant find a link to the actual text of it anywhere. i just checked a dozen or so news sources and only got that 'trump was mentioned as symbol' bit, with no links to the actual text transcript. does it go any deeper than trump representing a symbol of what he believes? did he like give credit to trump? if so, that would be very telling
 03/15/2019 07:29 AM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: Sniper

Sorry guys but the idea that the United States is causing mass murder of muslims in New Zealand by securing our southern border is completely f'ing retarded.

Well, that is entirely your idea.
Nobody said or even implied that.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .