Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Right wing terrorists murder 49 in New Zealand
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/15/2019 05:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/15/2019 07:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I don't recall kids doing heil Hitler waves a few years ago, hell, I don't recall any good nazis for that matter. Can any of you point to a statement where Trump condemns White Supremacists?

-------------------------
I was right.
 03/15/2019 07:33 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo I, however, am not so sure about that take. I wonder if Muslims themselves bear the blame. They go around killing people indiscriminately, chopping heads off, kidnapping, raping and murdering innocent school girls, and pretty much committing the most of horrific acts going down in the world in this day and age. Kind of expected that they get some blowback - some of their own medicine - isn't it?
it has been a vicious circle. we created entire generations of anti-american sentiment and hatred due to foreign policy, shadow wars, actual wars, etc. they respond with jihad based terrorism which in turn creates state intervention, hatred, as well as acts of terrorism directed back towards them. rinse/repeat over and over. madness
 03/15/2019 07:36 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Cole I don't recall kids doing heil Hitler waves a few years ago
nah they were doing it. there have always been white supremacists and nazis here. you just didnt see it because nobody gave them a platform to stand on and the media avoided giving them a mouth piece. not to mention social media, well less so no that companies are actually cracking down on it
 03/15/2019 07:37 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: Sniper

Sorry guys but the idea that the United States is causing mass murder of muslims in New Zealand by securing our southern border is completely f'ing retarded.

Well, that is entirely your idea.

Nobody said or even implied that.

q]Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Direct result of fear mongering immigrants and sensationalizing immigration, Trumpaganda

You sure about that?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/15/2019 07:37 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Cole
I don't recall kids doing heil Hitler waves a few years ago

nah they were doing it. there have always been white supremacists and nazis here. you just didnt see it because nobody gave them a platform to stand on and the media avoided giving them a mouth piece. not to mention social media, well less so no that companies are actually cracking down on it

Nah, it's common place now. And there is a reason for that.

I was right.
 03/15/2019 07:41 AM

Greensleeves

Publishing his manifesto is:

Dangerous as other idiots may get their adrenaline pumping and promote further calamities
Important so we can see the inner workings of these psychos and prevent further calamities
 03/15/2019 07:43 AM

Sniper

What??? If we let all the unskilled, uneducated, people from South America in our country then not only will New Zealanders stop committing mass murder but the nazis here in the good ole U S of A will leave?

Do we need to open the border completely or just go back to ignoring the problems at the border? I tell you what, you guys are doing a helluva job selling this open border thing. What other benefits come along with it? Will it stop the polar ice caps from melting? Will it make childbirth a pleasure? It's like an infomercial. This deal just keeps getting better.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

03/15/2019 07:43 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapabloMuslims themselves bear the blame.
They all the same eh? The ones in New Zealand have really been on a rampage lately huh?
They go around killing people indiscriminately, chopping heads off, kidnapping, raping and murdering innocent school girls, and pretty much committing the most of horrific acts going down in the world in this day and age.
Really? I haven't seen or heard any such news from New Zealand in my lifetime.
- some of their own medicine - isn't it?
Same rational Bin Laden and his buddies used to justify their terrorism.

03/15/2019 07:45 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Cole I don't recall kids doing heil Hitler waves a few years ago
well, opinions vary
 03/15/2019 07:45 AM

Cole

What??? If we let all the unskilled, uneducated, people from South America in our country then not only will New Zealanders stop committing mass murder but the nazis here in the good ole U S of A will leave?

Do we need to open the border completely or just go back to ignoring the problems at the border? I tell you what, you guys are doing a helluva job selling this open border thing. What other benefits come along with it? Will it stop the polar ice caps from melting? Will it make childbirth a pleasure? It's like an infomercial. This deal just keeps getting better.

Borders? wtf are you talking about?

I was right.
 03/15/2019 07:47 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: tpapabloMuslims themselves bear the blame.
They all the same eh? The ones in New Zealand have really been on a rampage lately huh?
They go around killing people indiscriminately, chopping heads off, kidnapping, raping and murdering innocent school girls, and pretty much committing the most of horrific acts going down in the world in this day and age.
Really? I haven't seen or heard any such news from New Zealand in my lifetime.
- some of their own medicine - isn't it?
Same rational Bin Laden and his buddies used to justify their terrorism.
dont think he was being specific to muslims in new zealand. i read that as a generalized remark. agree though same rational as muslim terrorists, round and round we go, when it stops, nobody knows
 03/15/2019 07:50 AM

Sniper

Borders? wtf are you talking about?

I'm not sure that I have time to explain this in a way that you will understand it but I'll give it a shot.

You say you have a reason that people are doing heil Hitler waves more today than they were previously. (even though I'm pretty damn positive you have ZERO data or facts to back any of that up, it's pretty much what people expect from you.)

What's the reason?

03/15/2019 07:52 AM

scombrid

The guy justified his actions because he felt aggrieved by the "open borders" policies of western governments that were allowing bad people to invade and take over. He was attracted to Trump's invasion rhetoric regarding our border issues and the common demonization of those seeking to immigrate. If the government was going to do anything then he would.

03/15/2019 08:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole I don't recall kids doing heil Hitler waves a few years ago, hell, I don't recall any good nazis for that matter. Can any of you point to a statement where Trump condemns White Supremacists?
I do. Surfers were big into that back in the day.

I :heart; Q
 03/15/2019 08:00 AM

Cole

What's the reason?

Comfort from Trump's rhetoric.

I was right.
 03/15/2019 08:08 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: RiddleMe . i read that as a generalized remark.
That's my point. He justified the New Zealand slaughter with a generalization about all Muslims. He specifically said "Muslims themselves bear the blame".

03/15/2019 08:33 AM

RiddleMe

right. the situation isnt local to a country. muslim and white terrorists throughout the world. guess i dont understand your point
 03/15/2019 08:34 AM

Sniper

What's the reason?

Comfort from Trump's rhetoric.

What rhetoric?

03/15/2019 08:39 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: RiddleMe . i read that as a generalized remark.
That's my point. He justified the New Zealand slaughter with a generalization about all Muslims. He specifically said "Muslims themselves bear the blame".
Actually, I did not say that. I said "I wonder if ..." Beyond that, I didn't justify anything. I am pretty good with words and generally mean precisely what I say.

I :heart; Q
 03/15/2019 08:40 AM

Greensleeves

Surfers have always hated Nazis

Edited: 03/15/2019 at 08:42 AM by Greensleeves
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Right wing terrorists murder 49 in New Zealand

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .