Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fed lowers growth forecast to 2.1%
Topic Summary: so tax cuts a complete bust
Created On: 03/21/2019 07:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/21/2019 07:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Going deeper into debt to pay for the GOPs money giveaway. The GOP killed the steady recovery with their unnecessary frivolity. I guess that's what you get from a bunch of greedy old dudes with not much longer to live.

Thankfully the American public started inserting adults back in the room via the midterms.
 03/21/2019 07:15 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Going deeper into debt to pay for the GOPs money giveaway. The GOP killed the steady recovery with their unnecessary frivolity. I guess that's what you get from a bunch of greedy old dudes with not much longer to live. Thankfully the American public started inserting adults back in the room via the midterms.
Um, do you know what the word "forecast" means? Look it up. Suggest that you hold off on your celebration of declining growth. But even if that guess happens to be right, it is significantly better than what we had under Obama.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 03/21/2019 07:20 AM

Greensleeves

Well unemployment was decreasing a lot faster and the market was steadily going higher under Obama so there's that. Really no time for actually trying to understand econ 101 in the typical Twitler supporters hectic and hate filled day! tspank is busy hanging on every word of Twtiler's tweets about the evil John McCain and the soap opera that is Kelly Anne's day to day he$$.

03/21/2019 07:30 AM

johnnyboy

Forecast? You know what that is right? It's what the people who gave us the tax cuts used to tell us that not collecting tax revenues will make the wealth creators grow our economy and the loss of revenue will be made up in economic gains. You know, bullshit.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/21/2019 07:38 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

How was the Feb jobs report? Though I would hear so much about it from the dotards.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/21/2019 07:42 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Trump and his stooges - "The economy has never been better in the history of the universe because of trump"

No matter what happens, if there's a downturn, you can bet Devin Nunes' cow that it's the fault of someone other than the POS prez.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 03/21/2019 07:43 AM

wtf

Oh yeah, supply side economics does not work. This has been shown time and time again.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/21/2019 07:58 PM

Cole

Humm, do I want a Democrat to win the WH in the next election to clean up another Republican inspired economic failure or do I want Trump to soak in his own bullshit and let Republicans become extinct in 2024?

I was right.
 03/22/2019 05:56 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: Cole

Humm, do I want a Democrat to win the WH in the next election to clean up another Republican inspired economic failure or do I want Trump to soak in his own bullshit and let Republicans become extinct in 2024?

Yup - those are some tough choices. I would choose the con way - screw everyone else and make some real money off a tanking market, but I wasn't raised that way.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .