Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Bonespurs suddenly likes POWs...?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/09/2019 12:13 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/09/2019 12:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

https://news.yahoo.com/meghan-...-trumps-175310315.html

Donald Trump attempted to honor National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day on Tuesday, but Meghan McCain was not impressed.

Trump issued a tweet honoring "the Americans captured and imprisoned by foreign powers while carrying out their duties to defend this great Nation."

And here come the Tweet responses:

Andy Ostroy ? @AndyOstroy

Nope. Sorry. You don't get to spew this BULLSHIT. Not after what you said about #JohnMcCain. Remember him? The war hero who you said wasn't a war hero because he was "captured?" Remember saying you only "like people who weren't captured?" Spare us your fake sanctimony... #Trump

Jeff Tiedrich @itsJeffTiedrich

I'm thinking that maybe the guy who said he liked people who didn't get captured and mocked John McCain every chance he got might want to sit this one out, what do you say there, homeslice, can you do that, Generalissimo Bone Spurs

USMCLegbreaker @USMCLegbreaker

@realDonaldTrump, these are your words: "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured." You have no business sayin anything about POWs today, save apologizing to them, including the late John McCain and his family.

Born Miserable @bornmiserable

sorry, I like people who didn't dodge the draft because their fathers bribed a doctor to fake a medical report and give them bone spurs as an excuse

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/09/2019 01:18 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump is slowly digging his own grave.

I was right.
 10/18/2019 04:48 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Mattis was pretty funny >>>> ..."Mattis riffed that he "earned my spurs at the battlefield" while Trump "earned his spurs from a letter from the doctor" in a pointed jab at his former boss' cited reason for avoiding the Vietnam War draft." True AND funny, cool! He made a bunch more jokes about trump that were pretty good. https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18...note-speech/index.html

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .