Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Stephen Miller is an immigration hypocrite
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/15/2019 09:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/15/2019 09:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

shames his family for his fuehrer

Wonder if he has a tight black uniform with shiny black leather boots. And a silver death's head emblem on his hat......

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 04/15/2019 at 09:07 AM by nukeh2o
 04/15/2019 09:12 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yes on occasion he lets Melania borrow it
 04/15/2019 09:17 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

I thought hers was all shiny leather, and pointy high heel jack boots to walk all over fat macdonnie with.
And spetznas emblems, kgb insignia,and order of lenin medal from her uncle daddy vladdy poo on it.
Maybe she and herr himmler, er, miller trade outfits on occasion.........?

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 04/15/2019 at 09:18 AM by nukeh2o
 04/15/2019 11:34 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

A guy's retired uncle, who is most likely a prog, says something and you take it as gospel? What a nothing post. You guys are lucky that I have more pride than nuke, lest you be bombarded with posts like "Bernie Sanders is a cold-blooded murderer," where I then go on to explain that is what my uncle thinks.

I :heart; Q
 04/15/2019 12:06 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Are you guys accusing a Jew of being a Nazi?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/15/2019 12:10 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Yes!

Yes they are!

Morons every one of them!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/15/2019 12:18 PM

3rdworldlover

He's Jewish in the same way Trump is Christian.

04/15/2019 12:19 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Yes sniper. Absolutely.

Did you think there was something magic about being jewish which would preclude one from racism and fascism?

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/15/2019 12:31 PM

Fish Killer

If he doesn't fit your narrative OR agenda....

CALL HIM A NAZI!

Even when he's a Jew!

Then...DOUBLE DOWN ON IT (with absolutely no proof whatsoever)...Then TRIPPLE DOWN ON IT...so you think you are making everyone watching THINK your confident in your own BULLSHIT!

Typical prog commie bullshit practice that will end their 2020 aspirations for the presidency!

Oh wait...they already stepped over that line.

MORONS!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 04/15/2019 at 12:34 PM by Fish Killer
 04/15/2019 12:48 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Yes sniper. Absolutely.

Did you think there was something magic about being jewish which would preclude one from racism and fascism?

So, the Nazis killed over 6 million Jews by gassing them to death, working them to death, and starving them to death in conditions hardly suitable for farm animals.

What exactly did Miller do that puts him in this category? Or are you guys just being dramatic again? Can you call anyone you disagree with things that people hate? Emotion is the enemy of reason.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/15/2019 01:10 PM

johnnyboy

So did the Germans start that murderous campaign? It started a lot like this for those who want the context.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/15/2019 01:13 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

He's been a white nationalist for a long time.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news...ke-donald-trump

You don't wait until the killing starts to call these people out. I suppose you'd be one to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think I know evil when I see it.

"...Does Silverman have any advice for people who are just learning about Stephen Miller for the first time? "Take him seriously and know that he is a dangerous person," he says. "He has a dangerous mind and a dangerous way of thinking. He wants to shift what America is about . . . . You've got to stay vigilant. He's not taking days off. If there's one thing Miller is, and he's a lot of things, he's absolutely motivated. This is his entire life. This is everything for him. He's not going to rest. He won't rest. He won't stop . . . . He's not a Trump shill. He was this way before Trump, before Bannon. He was radicalized way before that."

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 04/15/2019 at 01:19 PM by RustyTruck
 04/15/2019 01:15 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

So did the Germans start that murderous campaign?

WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING???

It doesn't!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/15/2019 01:20 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

He's been a white nationalist for a long time.

">http://www.vanityfair.com/news...rump

You don't wait until the killing starts to call these people out. I suppose you'd be one to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think I know evil when I see it.

"...Does Silverman have any advice for people who are just learning about Stephen Miller for the first time? "Take him seriously and know that he is a dangerous person," he says. "He has a dangerous mind and a dangerous way of thinking. He wants to shift what America is about . . . . You've got to stay vigilant. He's not taking days off. If there's one thing Miller is, and he's a lot of things, he's absolutely motivated. This is his entire life. This is everything for him. He's not going to rest. He won't rest. He won't stop . . . . He's not a Trump shill. He was this way before Trump, before Bannon. He was radicalized way before that."

Wow!

What a piece of shit you are!

Duke lacrosse case
The Duke Lacrosse Case was a widely reported 2006 criminal case in which three members of the Duke University men's lacrosse team were falsely accused of rape. The case evoked varied responses from the media, faculty groups, students, the community, and others. The case's resolution sparked public discussion of racism, sexual violence, media bias, and due process on campuses, and ultimately led to the resignation and disbarment of the lead prosecutor, Durham County District Attorney Mike Nifong.

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/15/2019 01:26 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy So did the Germans start that murderous campaign? It started a lot like this for those who want the context.
Odd, isn't it, that they are waiting so long to open the showers and ovens? You'd think with the unparalleled vicious criticism of Trump, he would have made that a priority. Could be that he is waiting for his second term so this genocide would not dominate the campaign discourse. But, then again, there would be fewer people to vote against him. I will be interested in reading the real story of why he chose to wait.

I :heart; Q
 04/15/2019 02:39 PM

Greensleeves

The gullible GOP-genarians wide eyed in wonder over some nobody with a grudge. Little Steven Miller is from Santa Monica California! Guaranteed that pasty, no surfing, pretend skin head, used to get pantsed and have his lunch money taken by the mexican girls.

For such a "mastermind" on immigration the Twitler administration is three years in and hasn't accomplished $hit! No wall, no plan, no leadership.

There are more immigrants than ever coming!

Twitler might as well hire back all the illegals that used to work for his company. Oh he's probably waiting until the American people kick his bloated a$$ to the curb in 2020.

04/15/2019 04:53 PM

johnnyboy

Think of how the brown shirts got their start. What was their appeal? Their slogan? How did they get to the point that they hide their actions, demand loyalty to them over their laws, how they could treat people like vermin?

You know, the kind of things that start with nationalism, our country first, bans on Muslims, the free press is your biggest enemy and the people that oppose me are traitors that belong in jail.

You were taught this happened in the world before. You were taught about how dictators concentrate power, silence their opposition, scapegoat minorities and stack the courts with "like minded" loyalists.

You were taught that it could happen again if you didn't recognize it germinating in some jitney messiah who took the joke too far.

But here you are, overlooking the beginning because you can't see how it ended for them and why this has to be stopped or it will end the same way for us.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/15/2019 05:15 PM

3rdworldlover

They're so white nationalist, they don't even know they're white nationalists.
 04/15/2019 05:25 PM

Cole

The guy is a creepy freak.

And did all of you Republicans skip history?

http://listverse.com/2017/01/0...orators-who-were-jews/

I was right.
 04/15/2019 05:32 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Miller is a sociopath. That is why he is the perfect trump mini-me wannabe. Some of the articles of people who knew him when he was in school are creepy weird. This one is pretty funny, though. https://www.sfgate.com/technol...069.php#photo-15775189 I don't doubt that sushi had some "special sauce" and possibly other added flavorings. If you are going to be a dick, you had better be tough!!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .